July 29, 2014 | 2098 users online

Powders - LUSH - Coconut Deoderising Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2009 2:15:00 PM More reviews by SoPolished

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Another yummy lush product...

mid range price, and I gave it a 4 just because I dont really like the parmesan cheese can packaging...(thats what it reminds me of with the twisty top with the holes...)

I prefer a brush or puff...

Smells nice, I dont use it as an actual underarm deoderant because it would get ALLOVER clothing...but I dust it on in the summer and it is really nice.

I love silky underwear too, and I sort of alternate...

The cans last a long time for me because I dont use it everyday...just now and then.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2008 11:01:00 PM More reviews by cupcaketiffy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am a hippy girl, and I never use anything that isn't natural. I have been using a deodorant crystal since I was 13, but now I have added to my routine. I have noticed that if I exercise or sweat a lot in the summer, sometimes the crystal isn't enough. I bought the coconut powder to add a light yummy scent and I'm glad I did. HOWEVER...if you are using natural deodorants, you should always start with the salt crystal as SOON as you turn off the water in your shower when your underarms are still wet. Then, when your underarms are very dry, (as you are doing the rest of your routine) put some in your hand and puff it on the pits. I didn't think it smelled very good at first when I had it on myself, but then I walked by my sister and she said, "My lord! You smell gorgeous! You smell exactly like a coconut." Exactly. This is the natural, beautiful smell of coconut...because it is actually MADE of coconut. Not synthetic crap that is fake 'coconut'. I am in love. What a great product, and I will continue to buy it. Peace xx

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2007 2:52:00 AM More reviews by AxlsRose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this on the premise that I would start and end the day smelling like coconuts.

Not a whiff of coconut in sight. To me, it smells like flea powder. The two main ingredients are Cornstarch and Tapioca flour and that's all I can smell. There is Coconut Milk Powder, Coconut Oil and Desiccated Coconut in it, but I cant smell it.

I gave this 2 lipsticks cause I admit that it helps me to not have a sweaty kind of smell by lunchtime on a hot day. Im allergic to perfumes, so I find that deoderant alone isnt enough for me not to get a sweaty smell around my bra during summer. I thought this was the answer, as I love the smell of coconut.

However, this only smells like Starch or something, I dont find it a pleasant smell at all, but it does absorb wetness and odour.

I wouldnt buy again as I feel that Lush is misleading the consumer by saying this smells like Coconut. Ill try another of their powders, but not this one.