November 28, 2014 | 1268 users online

Lip Gloss - BeneFit Cosmetics - Gloss in Tailgate

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2006 10:39:00 PM More reviews by marmelade

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Definitely an unusual gloss. Thicker and more pigmented than many, but a great color--kind of a bright, yet milky, cool coral frost. Sounds weird, but it fills a certain place in my lip wardrobe when I want to look a bit retro with a color that's both pale and rather bright, and something that will show up a bit more and last a bit longer than most glosses. The scent is noticeable but pretty nice.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2003 2:29:00 PM More reviews by TheGypsyChicks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not only did this feel weird on the lips but the color was something ugly... like a medium pepto-bismol pink color, I didn't see any gold in it either.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2003 5:51:00 PM More reviews by cvogue

I am a FFF-cool toned and this gloss looks great on me! A nice shimmery medium pink. Not goopy or sticky but reminded me of a lite lipstick. I also liked the taste--fruity and pleasant. I a, anxious to try some other BeneFit l/g now. It came in a plastic tube packaging for shipping--neat idea!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2003 8:25:00 PM More reviews by CaliChristina

I've only used this at the BeneFit counter and I'm glad that's all I did. The shade is very, very pink..Barbie-like, even. There's loads of frost and shimmer. I'm a MMM/GGG and it didn't flatter me too well. The consistency is really grainy and thick. I wouldn't buy this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2003 5:41:00 PM More reviews by violet978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't mind the colour of this gloss: a nice milky barbie pink which can look ok.
But the texture is thin and somehow grainy on my lips, it does not last (even if you do not eat, drink or smoke, this stuff just fades away after about 30 minutes).
There are other glosses i prefer to this one for a lot less money.
I do not recommend Benefit glosses.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2003 8:44:00 PM More reviews by pigpen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love the girly shimmery pink color but hate the texture. It's way too dry to function as a 'gloss'. I have to put a clear gloss over it to get some shine.Just a little note, the color swatch on benefit official site is kinda misleading: The product itself is a lot pinker than what it is on the color swatch(which appears peachy pink). The price is a little steep for the amount of product you actually get. I received this in a swap and luckily I did, coz I might have splurged $10+ instead.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2003 8:02:00 PM More reviews by missyM

This golden pinky gloss WAS pretty but not my fave. I liked the texture but the color didn't work that well on me (it seems too warm and fake). What happened? I lost the itty-bitty tube. But I'd repurchase another color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2002 6:56:00 PM More reviews by ghostface

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Finally the perfect bubblegum pink lip gloss!This has a hint of gold in it,so it worked on my warm toned skin.My only complaint,the texture isn't really glossy,but a little goopy and is hard to apply evenly,but looks great with some clear lip gloss on top!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2002 4:59:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I should've know not to trust those color swatches on Sephora.com. This is a semi bright pink. It's not too bad, though. I'm guessing this would be great for cool toned gals.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2002 12:32:00 AM More reviews by amyaub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first put this on I thought it would be too opaque but it actually ended up having nice pigmentation on me. A beautiful medium pink with a touch of gold shimmer to it. Nice texture and decent staying power as well. It could stand to taste a bit better however.