July 31, 2014 | 1257 users online

Fragrances - Calvin Klein - IN2U

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by beaglebaileysmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The particular bottle I bought, a 5oz from Marshall's as part of a set, must be very fresh because longevity is soooooo not a problem with the one I have. A tiny spritz on my wrist filled the room, and I could smell that spritz an arm's length away all day. I like this enough, but to me it is identical to FCUK for Her, which I already had a huge bottle of. It's a great bad-hair-day fragrance, as it is sporty and very casual, unpretentious. It is definitely unisex with a strong leaning toward masculine. I feel like I've borrowed my husband's cologne when I wear it and find myself very much wishing I had sprayed it on him instead.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

It's citric fresh which smells of grapefruit freshness, not too soapy or sweet. Perfect for spring or summer. Daytime scent. Quite good longevity. Silage is moderate.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by candyfluff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! It is not an all time favorite yet, but it may become one in time. The smell is pleasant and something I quite enjoy, but I admit my liking of it could also be rather sentimental as well.
I first encountered in when it had first come out and I was on holiday in the UK. Every morning I would pop into Boots and spray myself with it. Seems wrong to discover an American perfume while in Europe, but ah well.
That was back in 2008 and I never owned a bottle of my own until a few weeks ago when I saw it on sale. I recalled liking it and decided to pick one up.
To me this is a light happy fragrance, sparkly and fresh. There is a crisp citrus smell to it, but a soft vanilla slant to it as well. It is an odd mix, but it works.
This is definitely a daytime fragrance, and a summer one too. I cant see it working too well in the winter but I will give it a go. I do like how it seems to lift my mood when I spray it, which I will admit is entirely psychological as I highly doubt there is anything natural in this mass market chemical concoction, but hey, whatever works works.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Superstarcarly

This is my to to perfume! Must have repurchased this about 8 times and I'm still in love with it. Even bought my bf the men's and that smells just as good maybe even better! Always go back to this and never fails me, been using eternity since someone bought me it for Christmas but just put this on this morning and wondered why I stopped using it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 8:59:00 AM More reviews by dragana97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am absolutely in love with this fragrance!!!!!! It's everything I want in a perfume and more - it is perfect for every day and I always get compliments when I wear it. Since I work in a Pharmacy, we often get people enquiring about perfumes and wanting to try something different for every day, something feminine but strong and will last all day long, I always automatically head for this perfume and it has always been successful - I am honestly yet to find a customer who does not like it! The bottle is not too bad, I personally don't mind the plastic, I find its very unique and makes the product stand out. My favourite thing of all when it comes to this perfume is that it last for a long long time AND I can even smell it on myself throughout the day. The fragrance combo is amazing, vanilla and citrus is genuis!! Also, the 100mL bottle always lasts a long time even with frequent use so it's also money well spent! Would (and do) recommend to anyone and everyone :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 5:37:00 AM More reviews by Kysyona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of the best in CK's portfolio: so upbeat, fresh, sunny! I've no idea, why the famous noses don't use the Citrus + Vanilla duet more often: it's the best antidepressant EVER! I agree wth everything here: the fact that it suits both sexes, the modern original bottle, the peppy name, the composition, which is rather simple, but isn't it the clue to all things great? It's an olfactory guarantee og great mood throughout the day, 100% - tested and confirmed.
City association: Florida
Persona association: Cameron Diaz

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2012 12:25:00 AM More reviews by jrm1862

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was not expecting this to smell as good based on some of the reviews here. I bought it blindly since I saw it on clearance at Marshall's for a steal, so I thought, why not, if I don't like it, it was cheap. But wow, it is a burst of bright and cheery freshness. It is citrusy and vanilla. It wakes me up and makes me feel peppy. It reminds me of Light Blue since they share the same citrus and both have a cedar note. The bottle is strange, much different, but it is actually pretty neat and retro. It has moderate sillage and moderate staying power. More for daily wear. I like it a lot and glad I have the bigger bottle.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2012 8:22:00 AM More reviews by kitchensink01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

CK IN2U smells strongly of tangy citrus, citrus and more citrus. It smells sour to me. Then it fades to a milder citrus . The citrus (bergamot?) never entirely fades away. It lingers on and on. After a few hours of smelling like sour citrus fruit, then the vanilla creeps in. The base is very nice indeed. By then, the citrus is there to complement the base not overpower it. If the top notes were less in your face citrus, then it'd be better balanced. The bottle looks a bit cheap with the white plastic covering the glass bottle. I have a 100mL tester bottle and will be using this occasionally as a backup fragrance but will not repurchase once I finish it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2012 11:50:00 PM More reviews by sillyjulie18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

Found the set of 150ml perfume and a 200ml body lotion at Marshalls for 40 bucks. Smelled it and fell in love. Even my mom, who doesnt like most of the perfumes that I wear, complimented me on it. My only real complaint has to be the packaging. I like the glass but not too sure how I feel about the white plastic cover on top. I said that I would buy this again, but with 5 ounces of it I doubt I will ever have to repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 3:13:00 AM More reviews by plsthink2ice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the best fragrance i have got in a very long time.. now if you want my personal opinion this is way undermarketed, not only that but wrongly marketed .. you see this is soooooooo beautiful, private , balanced, warm and fresh all at the same time, I would have marketed it alone and not as a uni sex perfume and i would have made it a signature perfume like escape, light blue etc..
I used to love the old CK , but this one i love far better , it is sweeter with a dry tone of vanilla or white musk or even both and top notes of probably sweet lemon /orange, anyways whatever it is the mix is great this is not an overwhelming smell yet you can smell yourself all day , i love a scent that doesn't make others uneasy coz it is too overpowering yet you can enjoy it all day , it is clean, warm, fresh , citrusy , sweet and stable.. price is always great coz i always find good offers on it