April 17, 2014 | 1905 users online

Liquid - Avon - Anew Age Transforming Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Lindab51

Great foundation makes my skin look much younger recommend. It Big time...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2013 9:50:00 AM More reviews by happifayce

This is one of the greatest foundations I have ever used. It has lotion in it, so it's very moisturizing. Yes, the smell is kind of chemically at first, but it soon wears off. It is full coverage, imo, and I love the pump bottle. Overall, I will continue to purchase and use this foundation. <3

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by glitterglue420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've never had a product give the perfect coverage this does. Its thin consistency makes it easy to spread and quick to set. Even without a primer, it blends seamlessly into skin, atleast on my normal (to dry due to salicylic acid prods) skin. The finish is very natural, which I love. I'm 22 and adore my glowy skin, I'm not looking to take it away even if the fall/winter 2013 trend is matte skin. I can best describe it as an opaque, thin veil over, as you can still see the natural highlights of your face. The only place that looks even remotely shiny is my chin, and that's when I look up at my bathroom lights. It's such a perfect fndtn inbetween dewy and matte. Definitely leaning towards matte, but I think the thin consistency lets you keep your glow, as opposed to having to add one through another cosmetic! I wouldn't depend on only this for your SPF needs, but the SPF 15 (without the shine even) is a great bonus. I got this cus my mom bought the wrong shade but I sure am glad she did, I put this upfront so I use it more. I use 006 Nude. I also use Light in Maybelline's Dream BB and Almay's CC, and 110 Porc Ivory in Maybelline's Dream Smooth Mousse. I gave a 2 on the packaging. :( Anything see-through is bad for SPF and anti-aging ingredients. Plus the product crusts up in the mouth of the pump and I am always pumping out a chunk along with the liquid. It could just be designed A LOT better. I wasn't expecting much with this fndtn, but I recommend it highly. It covered my redness completely, evened my skintone, took away shine but kept my natural highlights, and a bonus, was able to cover my undereye darkness! I literally never use fndtns, they just seem so thick and full of things I don't wanna put onto my skin all the time. But I never met a BB or a CC that could handle my undereye blues haha. If you can't tell I'm a minimalist. A beauty junkie minimalist haha yes. Anything else.. don't know the price but Avon isn't so bad. They got a lot of hidden gems honestly. Like this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

Nude is the perfect shade for my super fair yellow toned skin. Gives a great glow similar to L'oreals lumi magique but the shade is alot more suitable than the Loreal. I only use this as a going out/night time foundation as I find for daily wear it is quite thick coverage and all day wear can make my skin break out a little if I wear it too often. Other than that a wonderful produt and I love the shade.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by ggdiva

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this product and was really quite satisfied with the performance, this is my second bottle.

HOWEVER, the last two times I used it my skin developed a serious rash like I had recently had a chemical peel. I wasn't sure after the first episode that it was the make up I only applied to nose and chin area for a light coverup and that's where the burns were localized, but when I used it again a week later, this time on my entire face, I noticed an uncomfortable burning sensation, then it bloomed into a two week rash I can't keep moisturized enough. It's two weeks into this condition and I'm so frustrated. I can't use anything except olive oil to keep my face moist until all this business finally flakes off. I have been using a sugar olive oil blend to exfoliate and then having to apply, 4 times a day, olive oil to keep it moist because the dry, tight skin is so uncomfortable.

I travel a lot via car and I think leaving this in my luggage in a hot car is what may have changed the chemical composition. I'm certain this is the cause of the chemical burns to my skin. There is quite a bit left in the bottle but I won't be using it again.

Just wanted to send out a caution to anyone who uses this, don't leave in the heat.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by snowflower6

I have dry skin and this product works perfectly for me. I have a fair, somewhat ruddy complexion and this foundation covers my redness wonderfully without any caking yet feels weightless. I still don't have many lines on my face but I find it does make the ones I do have less noticeable. I do not notice any weird smell as some have been reporting. I think this is great everyday foundation for a reasonable price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by Canadianpetite

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros:
- not sheer so need only a little bit to have full-coverage
- pump bottle so hygienic
- quite runny so need only a little bit
- can use wet sponge to apply sheerly
- did not irritate my combination skin
- no fragrance (or maybe my allergy-prone nose cannot detect as easily)
- has SPF
- evens skin tone perfectly (my skin looked softer and smoother)
- did not oxidize; colour stayed true
- skin felt hydrated
- so light that I forgot I was wearing foundation
- see-through bottle so you can see how much is left

Cons:
- not as cheap as other Avon foundations
- does not deliver on claim to reduce fine wrinkles but I didn't buy the foundation for wrinkles

I wore this on top of a foundation primer. It went on smoothly like other foundations. For the price, it really is a good foundation. The only thing I have to test is how it photographs (ghost-like then I'll be back to using MUFE HD).

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by AleMarisol1212

This is the worst foundation I have ever tried. Makes me look a wierd shiny yellow. they do have great products, I bought this on sale, wich for my experience was a relief beacause I just have it stored away,, will be giving it to any family member who likes this foundation. As for me I rather not be wearing any makeup itf this was the only thing I had. FYI,,I left the foundation out of the box untouched for about 2 weeks,(since I dont use it),there was a thick layer of oil floating on top,,no way can that be good!.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by kazbit

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First off, I notice that most of these reviews were done a couple of years ago, but I just got my foundation bottle (June 2012). I've only used it for a week, but I love the coverage and mostly, I love the way my skin feels when I'm wearing it. I tend to have oily skin and this can keep that at bay for 12+ hrs - lovely. Thanks for another great product, Anew.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you can pass the awful chemical smell it is an ok foundation.