LUSH Love Lettuce Mask

Agar Agar Decoction, Kaolin, Honey, Fullers Earth, Glycerine, Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Ground Almond Shells (Prunus dulcis), Ground Almonds (Prunus dulcis), Lavender Oil (Lavendula hybrida), Chlorophyll, Perfume.

on 3/5/2015 9:29:00 PM

I can not say how much I LOVE THIS MASK!!!! I have combination/acne prone skin with a lot of scarring, and this mask was just delightful! It helped the pores and acne on my face, lightened my acne scars, and made my complexion a lot brighter. It didn't dry out my dry spots, either, which most face masks do. After using this I noticed that my face was radiant with more even skin tones. Not only this, but it's all natural, too! I would gladly take this $6.95 mask over any $50 mask at Sephora. Love, Love, LOVE!

on 3/1/2015 12:15:00 AM

This is my favourite product at Lush! Great guality. Dries on well and can be used as a gentle exfoliant when being removed. Leaves skin soft and well-polished. Pleasant scent and nominal price make it a staple for me.

on 2/3/2015 5:57:00 PM

I love the freshness of these masks, but the quick expirations make for a gamble of when I can use up all of my product. Love lettuce has a nice moisturizing base, clay to suck out impurities and lavender and almonds to exfoliate. Great multi-tasking mask. Store in refrigerator.

on 1/23/2015 6:28:00 PM

I love lush products and had heard good things about their face masks, so I went and purchased love lettuce. I love the colour as it makes it look like a typical face mask and love the gorgeous lavender smell. However, the only thing this product really did for me was exfoliate it and I did not notice and difference with the quality of my skin after using the face mask twice a week. I probably would purchase again for exfoliating reasons but would not rely on it to clear any imperfections.

on 1/18/2015 12:40:00 PM

I Absolutely love Lush products, especially the fresh face masks but after using Love lettuce my skin was worse than before using it, every time I've used it, my skin ends up looking dull and breaking out, I've brought it on 2 separate occasions and used the whole pot both times. No luck. I think I will stick to the other fresh face masks

on 11/10/2014 10:41:00 PM

I love this product, having combination oily/dry skin, this mask does wonders. It leaves my skin feels fresh and clean, and doesn't dry it out. I have only used this product twice so far, and can notice a difference - I'm glowing!

I love the smell, it smells quite earthy and fresh. It is a great colour for a face mask - and the texture is great as you exfoliate when you are washing the mask off. I have very sensitive skin (eczema my whole life) however, this doesn't irritate my skin the slightest.

Love it, will recommend to all my friends and purchase again!

on 8/22/2014 5:46:00 PM

This is one of my favourites from the LUSH fresh mask line. I'm a former employee of LUSH, so I've tried nearly all of the fresh face masks. What I like about Love Lettuce is that it's like a scrub and face mask in one. It's got scrubby bits that you can rub around upon initial application, then leave it all to sit for a cooling, moisturising bit aftewards. Once all is rinsed off one feels cleansed, moisturised, and refreshed.

I also love that Love Lettuce has the classic green face mask look! I took some classic pics of my roommates and I in bathrobes and curlers with Love Lettuce on our faces, looking like we were from a nostalgic slumber party! :)

on 8/20/2014 2:56:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I'm on my 4th tub of this stuff and can't get enough of it! Not only does it smell heavenly, but it leaves my skin so soft and moisturized as well as help control my black heads!

on 7/11/2014 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Well, I got this in exchange for 5 empty tubs and was excited to try it as I love Lush skincare, but this one was a disappointment. Didn't really do anything for me one way or the other. Oh well !

on 7/10/2014 7:36:00 PM

my skin reacted badly to this mask, went very red and sore after using. didn't like the exfoliating bits used in this, they were too rough, more suited to a foot mask than for face. I stored in the fridge as recommended and used within 2 weeks, simply not for me. may try others in range, but prefer origins out of trouble mask as this is gentle and effective.

Popular Masks