February 27, 2015 | 931 users online

Masks - LUSH - Love Lettuce Mask

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2015 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Stellam

I love the freshness of these masks, but the quick expirations make for a gamble of when I can use up all of my product. Love lettuce has a nice moisturizing base, clay to suck out impurities and lavender and almonds to exfoliate. Great multi-tasking mask. Store in refrigerator.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2015 6:28:00 PM More reviews by courtney96

I love lush products and had heard good things about their face masks, so I went and purchased love lettuce. I love the colour as it makes it look like a typical face mask and love the gorgeous lavender smell. However, the only thing this product really did for me was exfoliate it and I did not notice and difference with the quality of my skin after using the face mask twice a week. I probably would purchase again for exfoliating reasons but would not rely on it to clear any imperfections.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2015 12:40:00 PM More reviews by MissAngelina

I Absolutely love Lush products, especially the fresh face masks but after using Love lettuce my skin was worse than before using it, every time I've used it, my skin ends up looking dull and breaking out, I've brought it on 2 separate occasions and used the whole pot both times. No luck. I think I will stick to the other fresh face masks

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by CarlyNicole

I love this product, having combination oily/dry skin, this mask does wonders. It leaves my skin feels fresh and clean, and doesn't dry it out. I have only used this product twice so far, and can notice a difference - I'm glowing!

I love the smell, it smells quite earthy and fresh. It is a great colour for a face mask - and the texture is great as you exfoliate when you are washing the mask off. I have very sensitive skin (eczema my whole life) however, this doesn't irritate my skin the slightest.

Love it, will recommend to all my friends and purchase again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2014 5:46:00 PM More reviews by oubliette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favourites from the LUSH fresh mask line. I'm a former employee of LUSH, so I've tried nearly all of the fresh face masks. What I like about Love Lettuce is that it's like a scrub and face mask in one. It's got scrubby bits that you can rub around upon initial application, then leave it all to sit for a cooling, moisturising bit aftewards. Once all is rinsed off one feels cleansed, moisturised, and refreshed.

I also love that Love Lettuce has the classic green face mask look! I took some classic pics of my roommates and I in bathrobes and curlers with Love Lettuce on our faces, looking like we were from a nostalgic slumber party! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 2:56:00 AM More reviews by s24kim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm on my 4th tub of this stuff and can't get enough of it! Not only does it smell heavenly, but it leaves my skin so soft and moisturized as well as help control my black heads!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2014 8:00:00 AM More reviews by YCH

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Well, I got this in exchange for 5 empty tubs and was excited to try it as I love Lush skincare, but this one was a disappointment. Didn't really do anything for me one way or the other. Oh well !

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Jo333

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

my skin reacted badly to this mask, went very red and sore after using. didn't like the exfoliating bits used in this, they were too rough, more suited to a foot mask than for face. I stored in the fridge as recommended and used within 2 weeks, simply not for me. may try others in range, but prefer origins out of trouble mask as this is gentle and effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 3:48:00 AM More reviews by imaiyarules

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Absolutely brilliant mask. I have not had the pleasure of trying an assortment of Lush's fresh face masks, but to be perfectly honest, I no longer want to. Love lettuce is an incredible delight to use and provides not necessarily miraculous, but tangible results. It feels cool on the face when used right out of the fridge, a sensation I appreciate. It applies pretty smoothly; occasionally, a small piece of lettuce (?im assuming) falls into my sink, but for the most part, the texture is very nice. I leave it on for 20 minutes, and after rinsing it off with warm water, I am left with the most smooth, hydrated, and glowing skin. I also feel that the moisturizer I subsequently apply sinks in better. The results last well into the next day. Will update on any long-term benefits.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 4:44:00 AM More reviews by mscourty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Lush Love Lettuce is my favourite face mask so far. It's quite exfoliating which is good for me but this could definitely cause problems for people with more sensitive skin.