LUSH Love Lettuce Mask

Agar Agar Decoction, Kaolin, Honey, Fullers Earth, Glycerine, Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Ground Almond Shells (Prunus dulcis), Ground Almonds (Prunus dulcis), Lavender Oil (Lavendula hybrida), Chlorophyll, Perfume.

on 8/18/2015 5:20:00 PM

I love this mask. It smells good, it exfoliates so well, and helps keep my skin from being red from breakouts. I will definitely buy this again.

on 8/10/2015 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is the ever first mask i have every purchased from lush. I have used plenty of mask in the past and I can say that say far the best effects that i have ever seen is from the mask range in lush. So far, love lettuce have cleared down the swell of my acne , just one use and even my skin tone seems healthier .

on 8/5/2015 6:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is Lush's most exfoliating face mask. It is green with a fairly grainy texture and the smell is very mild and fresh. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and when it is being rinsed off, it gives the skin a nice exfoliation. It is fairly strong but not scratchy like some exfoliators can be. I would buy this mask when my skin needed a good scrub in order to feel fresh.

on 5/29/2015 5:43:00 PM

This is one of my favorite mask at lush store. I have combination skin, noticeable poor and black head on nose and chin . I used this 2-3 times per week. This have to sit in the refrigerator and will expired in 3 weeks. It make my skin feel great after removed this. Will buy again. When my skin need some exfloliate this will be the one I will used.

on 5/29/2015 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've repurchased this product multiple times. I absolutely love it! It makes my skin feel so soft and clean. There are exfoliant pieces inside to scrub the mask off once it's dried, so it's a mask and exfoliator all in one!

It has a classic green tint, and the smell isn't too pleasant. (although I'm used to it now) This product has a shelf life of about 3 weeks, so I use it about 3-4 times a week to get the most out of it.

The price is fairly cheap for something that has cleared up my skin and controls breakouts.
I will definitely keep buying this mask.

on 5/18/2015 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have sensitive, acne-prone, scarred skin that reacts strongly to products. I have bought this mask three times, more than any other mask I've ever used. I find this to be very refreshing, the smell is light and pretty, but the scrubbiness of the ground almonds is my favorite part of the mask. I don't break out after using this, I'm just left with much smoother, more supple skin and smaller pores.

on 3/5/2015 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I can not say how much I LOVE THIS MASK!!!! I have combination/acne prone skin with a lot of scarring, and this mask was just delightful! It helped the pores and acne on my face, lightened my acne scars, and made my complexion a lot brighter. It didn't dry out my dry spots, either, which most face masks do. After using this I noticed that my face was radiant with more even skin tones. Not only this, but it's all natural, too! I would gladly take this $6.95 mask over any $50 mask at Sephora. Love, Love, LOVE!

on 3/1/2015 12:15:00 AM

This is my favourite product at Lush! Great guality. Dries on well and can be used as a gentle exfoliant when being removed. Leaves skin soft and well-polished. Pleasant scent and nominal price make it a staple for me.

on 2/3/2015 5:57:00 PM

I love the freshness of these masks, but the quick expirations make for a gamble of when I can use up all of my product. Love lettuce has a nice moisturizing base, clay to suck out impurities and lavender and almonds to exfoliate. Great multi-tasking mask. Store in refrigerator.

on 1/23/2015 6:28:00 PM

I love lush products and had heard good things about their face masks, so I went and purchased love lettuce. I love the colour as it makes it look like a typical face mask and love the gorgeous lavender smell. However, the only thing this product really did for me was exfoliate it and I did not notice and difference with the quality of my skin after using the face mask twice a week. I probably would purchase again for exfoliating reasons but would not rely on it to clear any imperfections.