July 28, 2014 | 1984 users online

Masks - LUSH - Love Lettuce Mask

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2014 8:00:00 AM More reviews by YCH

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Well, I got this in exchange for 5 empty tubs and was excited to try it as I love Lush skincare, but this one was a disappointment. Didn't really do anything for me one way or the other. Oh well !

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Jo333

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

my skin reacted badly to this mask, went very red and sore after using. didn't like the exfoliating bits used in this, they were too rough, more suited to a foot mask than for face. I stored in the fridge as recommended and used within 2 weeks, simply not for me. may try others in range, but prefer origins out of trouble mask as this is gentle and effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 3:48:00 AM More reviews by imaiyarules

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Absolutely brilliant mask. I have not had the pleasure of trying an assortment of Lush's fresh face masks, but to be perfectly honest, I no longer want to. Love lettuce is an incredible delight to use and provides not necessarily miraculous, but tangible results. It feels cool on the face when used right out of the fridge, a sensation I appreciate. It applies pretty smoothly; occasionally, a small piece of lettuce (?im assuming) falls into my sink, but for the most part, the texture is very nice. I leave it on for 20 minutes, and after rinsing it off with warm water, I am left with the most smooth, hydrated, and glowing skin. I also feel that the moisturizer I subsequently apply sinks in better. The results last well into the next day. Will update on any long-term benefits.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 4:44:00 AM More reviews by mscourty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Lush Love Lettuce is my favourite face mask so far. It's quite exfoliating which is good for me but this could definitely cause problems for people with more sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 11:33:00 AM More reviews by conceal4ever

I've always been a fan of Lush products, but before I tried this mask I picked up the Sacred Truth and Brazen Honey. Despite the fact that both of the other masks smelled great and made my skin feel really clean afterwards, they failed to deliver on making my skin appear clearer and leave my skin more hydrated. I wanted to give Lush one more try, and picked up the Love Lettuce because of all the rave reviews. The positive reviews are all completely justified. After leaving this mask on for 25 minutes my face was opalescent. Seriously, my face was glowing, and now the next morning my skin is substantially clearer and smoother. I'm very impressed with this mask, it definitely deserves its cult classic and best seller status.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Princesshafsa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Overall brilliant face mask.. Especially for Asian or sensitive skin.. You can notice the difference in your skin after use.. Reduced redness skin feels soft not tight. I love to try different face masks but always end up returning to this one.. It's a great all rounder!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2013 5:15:00 AM More reviews by iamgracey

Oh no, am I the only one who didn't see results from this product?

I got a free sample from Lush after spending a certain amount (The store near me had this promotion) and I chose Love Lettuce as it was so highly raved here and blogs online.

Smell: I kinda like the smell although it smells earthy, almost like raw green tea.

Application: Easy to apply, easy to wash off.

I found the scrubby bits too harsh for my skin though. Though not as drying as the Cupcake mask, but still not my HG mask.

Maybe will repurchase next time just to try it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by Alimulc4

This is a must have from lush. I purchase a pot of this with every visit. It is incredible value!! A pot of this fresh face mask costs around $7 and I get at least 5 uses out of one. Smells great, made with all natural ingredients and makes my skin feel fantastic. I tell everyone of my clients about lush and this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by catletter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

After being glad to have used Brazened Honey I wondered about and started to try this product. I really liked it too :) It has a nice fresh lavender smell. Overall the effects were similar to Brazened Honey( soothing, softening, cleaning, relieving). There are just two differences, gentler peeling and easier application. In contrast to that Brazened Honey was like a dough, Love Lettuce is creamy hence it is easier to apply it. So I am again glad to have used another Lush mask.

p.s.: If you have acne-prone skin don't rinse it off by massaging the regions with acne. It can spread it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by xxicah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love Lettuce has nice texture, a bearable smell and good results.

** I have these annoying dry patches due to using Tretinoin to treat my acne. I tried many times with the Clinique Exfoliating Scrub to get rid of them, with little to no effect. But one time I slabbed Love Lettuce on and let it settle, the results were very good. I highly recommend this stuff but not as a stand-alone if you know what I mean...**