November 26, 2014 | 1744 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorstay Liquid Lip

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 1:13:00 AM More reviews by juliaherarroyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my new favorite lipstick too bad I hear its discontinued because I wanted to buy more. I saw it on sale at big lots for 3 dollars so I grabbed it. I'm the type of person that wears something on my lips at all times and if its going to stay on forever...even better. It is sort of drying bt I don't mind it because I can have it on all through breakfeast and lunch and a sweaty workout so no complaints here except when I take it off I have to use makeup remover. I need to find a lipstick that's similar anyone have any suggestions.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by sosochop

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm surprised it all the poor reviews. I got this on sale so perhaps that has clouded my judgement, But I really like this lip color. I Got it in the shade of Prize Peach and I really like staying power of this product. I only use a thin coating, let it dry and then add some gloss over it. I haven't had any problems with it but am pretty sure it's been/will be discontinued unfortunately.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2010 8:02:00 AM More reviews by esmeralda1977

Definitely the worst lipstick I have come across!!! And I have seen and tested many!
After 20 minutes of applying the truly beautiful nude shade my lips feel as if superglue had dried up on them.
Yes, it is longlasting, but the result is so terrible that I had to throw this one away. What a waste of money!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 1:21:00 PM More reviews by MaggieM

I love this lipstick! The color really does stay on for hours, even through drinking and some eating, depending on how much you wipe your mouth with your napkin. The color, 075, Nude, is very nice and is actually a "nude" color that just about any face color could wear. It has no color or taste and needs to be applied to clean, dry lips. The only downside, besides cost, is that it remains somewhat sticky on the lips, but I've gotten used to it and ignore it. I would recommend this to anyone and plan to purchase a few other colors.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2009 11:07:00 AM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Discontinued This has a doe-foot applicator. Applies wet and feels almost like you arent even applying anything. Dries matte, not completely dull but could certainly use a clear gloss topcoat. Added Neutrogena mositure shine gloss on top. There are better long lasting glosses that include the clear gloss with it. Within 2 hours this stuff was at the edge of my lips making it look like bad lip liner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2007 8:21:00 AM More reviews by luckylouie

I'm sorry other people have had bad experiences with this product. I have high praise for it. I have it in Chianti, Margharita and Punch. All three colours work really well, they live up fairly well to the colourstay promise and don't dry out my lips. I find that they do wear off faster than some other color fast lippies, but the fact that they're not drying is the payoff. A fairly matt finish that can be dressed up with a clear or coloured lip gloss. All in all a very good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2007 12:51:00 AM More reviews by sperron

Wow, I can't believe all the bad reviews here! I've been hooked on this stuff for years. You have to be very careful when you apply it because it is going to stay whereever it dries, even if thats on your face outside your lips somewhere. You have to exfoliate before applying even if its just wiping with a wet washcloth. It won't flake that way. And you have to keep applying a chapstick or something all day. I do that anyway so its nice to have some color staying subbornly on as I moisturize all day. I wish that it would have worked better for you guys. I've gone through at least 30 tubes of the Eternally Tan. Its an amazing color for a PPP blue eyed blonde. Nice and peachy and natural.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2007 9:44:00 PM More reviews by mrshopkins

The colors are pretty (Bellini-28 & Spritzer-33), but it felt like I had slathered my lips in cooking spray. It did not last - I drank a cola and by the time I had finished it was all gone. I expected better from Revlon. :/

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2005 1:37:00 PM More reviews by LisaF63

I was happy with the color, but very unhappy with the consistency. The color itself goes on wet, and dries to a very hard, overly-matte finish, so you really need the glossy top coat. Then you put on the topcoat - everything's fine for about 20 minutes, and THEN the topcoat starts making the color roll off and pill! And even then, you still need eye-makeup remover to get it off your lips! Wearing the color without the topcoat isn't an option because of how drying it is. Not happy, which is a shame because I really love the colors!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2005 1:06:00 AM More reviews by Amary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This color didn't "stay" at all. I didn't have the problem with it balling up or flaking off, but I found myself reapplying more often than with my regular color. Also, the color was much brighter than in the tube, coming out red-red instead of the brown-red I thought I was getting. I'm sticking with Max Factor's lipfinity from now on.