Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector

4.4

Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Dipentaerythrityl Tetrahydroxystearate/Tetraisostearate, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables, Irvingia Gabonensis Kernel Butter, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Parfum/Fragrance, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Oryzanol, Tribehenin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Tocopherol, Bht

Purchased number 08 -plum shimmer on a whim as I was in need of a nice everyday lippie to keep at the office. It has a soft sweet vanilla scent, goes on sheer with a subtle shimmer and no sticky feeling. My lips look plumper than usual in a my lips but better kind of way.

While I have no regrets about this purchase....@ $20 a gloss, this is a splurge and a lip butter could be considered a less expensive dupe.

If you're looking for a non-sticky and uber comfortable lip gloss, then look this way. This Clarins baby is totally worth the hype and it smells delicious.

The colours look pretty much all the same to me, there is not much pigmentation at all. But as a lipstick topper or say a clear lip gloss - this is the best product on the market.

I find it to be uber soothing, nourishing; sometimes I take it with me during a long flight to keep my lips moisturised and plump. Genuinely good product. You can read more about it in the blog review here. Hope it helps!

I bought this on a whim a couple of years ago, I got shade 02, Apricot shimmer. If I layer it, it gives a very pretty peachy sheen to the lips and it does smell and feel nice, but there are comparable products for the price.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Great texture, finish and quality

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I passionately hate this product. I never experienced having dried out lips from any lipstick / lip gloss / lip balm except this one. Wearing Clarins for a day makes my lips not only dry, but flaky. I've tried to use this product (on / off) for almost a month, each time without a failure it causes huge irritation. Awful.

This is a my-lips-but-better lip balm / gloss. I am not a fan of the spongy doe-foot applicator but this applicator helps spread the product on the lips very well. It's one of the best lip balm hybrids I've used, and having gone through three tubes of this product must be saying something, considering I'm a fickle-minded beauty junkie who enjoys trying different products every time. If you have dry, chapped lips but would like to wear a hint of colour still, do give this a go.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This little guy has become my go-to lip product for everyday. It gives a perfectly MLBB look which I prefer at work, mine is pink tinted, but I supposed all the colors should give you the same kind of natural look. The texture is not sticky at all, it also moisturizes my lips so there's no need for lip blam. I have a travel size tube which came in a gift set but I'll surely buy the full size when I run out.

This is my second tube of the Instant Light Lip Perfector, and I'm obsessed with it. The smell, the taste, the texture. Everything is amazing, and as a bonus, you can apply it without a mirror and it still looks amazing. It moisturizes the lips and doesn't feel sticky! It even looks amazing on top of lipstick.

Very nice lip product. I love how Clarins lip products contain shimmer, but it's so microfine that all you end up with is a nice glow...no chunks or migration. This is very sheer...IMO, it really doesn't matter which color you use...the result will be about the same. It's very moisturizing, and makes lips look larger and healthy. It is on the expensive side, but IMO you can't buy a drugstore item with the benefits of this. I also have the stick balm form of this, and it's as good. It's a nice splurge you can use every day.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is an expensive, but good lipbalm/lipgloss. It's non-sticky, gives glossy colour and feels nice on the lips. It doesn't last very long though. I like it, but find that it's really over-priced. You can buy cheaper lipglosses and balms that do the same, but don't cost as much.

Recommended for Medium Skin