July 25, 2014 | 1662 users online

Lip Gloss - Clarins - Instant Light Lip Perfector

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 10:12:00 AM More reviews by miapiaL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

HG lipgloss. My go-to lipgloss most days as I have Nude Shimmer and Rose Shimmer (Nude Shimmer is my fave!) which gives me lovely plump glossy lips. I have ridiculously pale skin and this lipgloss somehow unifies my skin tone and makes me glow. Looks fab in photos and is non-sticky. Only gripe is that it's pricy but I usually stock up in tax free when travelling.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2014 12:59:00 AM More reviews by Racalber

These lippies are great for moisturizing dry lips and also giving a little shine and colour (not much colour but still livens them up). I have it in every colour (they are that good). It feels creamy on the lips but not sticky - they feel very comfortable to wear. I even wear it to bed sometimes. In Canada they are $20 each. Fabulous product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This nonsticky balm smells like cocoa butter, feels smooth and creamy on the lips. Just the right amount of slip without the goopy feeling. I bought this in the shade 01 Rose Shimmer love the way it feels, on my pigmented lips this balm shows up as a nice milky pink nude. Super moisturizing, going to try Rosewood next. Thumbs up from me, very happy with purchase. Actually I want them all gahhhh.
UPDATE***** Ended up buying 06 - Rosewood & 05 - Candy Shimmer, love the way these babies feel on the lips. Rosewood is a pinky brown nude on me and Candy Shimmer is a coral pink on me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by tricyclesinskirts

Many moons ago, I managed the counter next to a clarins counter...I adored the SA so much, I bought their gift with purchase, and this was one of my favorites of the bunch ($70 purchase, ahem...clarins is so pricey!)

She was a gem, and so was this lippie. My BFF loved it so much, she stole it from me, actually ;) I had 01, smells just like creme brulee.

Would I repurchase? Probably not without my favorite SA, but it's a great lipgloss, all the same.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by NARSnerd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my go to product on a no makeup day. It provides moisture, beautiful shine and a touch of sheer colour. It makes my lips look smooth and full. I own two shades, rose shimmer and nude shimmer, however on the lips they both look the same. I wish clarins would release more colours, maybe with a touch more pigmentation. Definitely think every girl needs this in her stash, but only one shade is really necessary. The also have a pleasant scent and are long wearing, around 3 hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Abuck

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lip balm will never buy another now that I have been wearing this one for a year now. No more dry lips and tastes and looks great

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Halvsnygg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Quite expensive, but gives a nice everyday coulour (I have #5). Moisturising and not sticky.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by JuliaSYarwood

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this in Rosewood. Although definitely moisturising, there is hardly any colour to it!. I choose Rosewood as I thought it would be the darkest but nah, same as my natural lip colour ( and I am pale!). Too expensive for the results

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Helenaboo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Having to deal with the sudden transition from warm to cold temperatures, my lips got chapped and very dry. After hearing very good reviews of this lipgloss I decided to give it a go. It has a nice and sweet smell, which I think is very important in a lip product. The color, which is 03, is a nude and natural color. It gives a nice shine and is not as sticky as a regular lipgloss. You do not need to put on much product, a little bit is enough!
The packaging is very slim and the applicator is great, you just squeeze the tube and the product comes out on a sponge-like applicator.

This product leaves my lips moisturized and soft. Compared to other high-end lip products, this is not a bad price for this lipgloss. Would definetely repurchase, since it is a staple in my makeup bag. It sure does wonders!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

After all of the amazing things I've heard/read about these lip glosses, I finally decided to give in and try them out. I really expected for the skies to open up and to hear angels sing the first time I used this. The result? It's a very decent lip gloss. It smells good, it goes on nicely, you don't need a ton of product, it's moisturizing, it lasts fairly well and it isn't super thick or sticky so there's no resulting goop. I have the color 5, which I guess is Candy Shimmer and color 6, which is Rosewood Shimmer. They do make my lips look smoother and fuller. Is this worth the $22? I don't know... but somehow I've ended up with two of them and reach for them more than any other lip product I own. I guess they kind of sneak up on you.