November 28, 2014 | 1732 users online

Lip Gloss - Clarins - Instant Light Lip Perfector

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

Excellent product! It does perfect your lips. Very nice feel on the lips (smooth and light), slight pleasant smell, beautiful colours, glossy finish.
I find the product just perfect. The packaging is very good: a soft tube that allows squeezing the exact amount you need and lets you finish it all up. The applicator is very nice too.
I own a few shades (01, 02, 06) and am very happy about them.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by 5inheels

I brought a set of products and this comes as one of the items. I love the packaging, the applicator tip allows you to spread the product evenly. It is a sponge tip, perfect for application. The color I have is shimmer rose. It is the perfect almost no color pink with some shimmers and lots of shine. It lasts all day. Regardless of the color, the consistency is good. One of the best lip glosses.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by OMGURTEEF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been eying this product for about a month now, after having seen it in Beautycrush's monthly favorites video. (I'm willing to try anything she recommends, to be honest.)
I'll get the cons out of the way first.
First and possibly the most obvious would be the price. $23 USD is a staggering price for this product. I'm not new to dropping a serious amount of coin on a lip product if I'm certain that the pigmentation and staying power will merit that kind of expenditure, but for this, I cringed at checkout.
Second, the pigmentation just isn't there. I'd expect there to be a bit more of a flush with this particular shade (05 - Candy Shimmer). Also, there's no actual shimmer in this that I can detect. Perhaps there's something that adds to the light-reflecting nature of it, but I certainly wouldn't call it a shimmer, per se.
But those two flaws notwithstanding, this is a pretty great product. I wouldn't so much call it a gloss as I would a liquid balm. It leaves a pretty sheen on my lips without providing the mirror-like finish that I've come to expect from a gloss. Also, while it's not pigmented enough for my liking, I do find that it evens out the tone of my lips, making them look perfect and pink. It's almost like a BB cream for your lips!
It seems quite hydrating without being slick or too sticky. It definitely feels like a thick, moisturizing balm.
The scent is magnificent. It's so sweet and delicious! There's a slight flavor to this balm, but not enough to keep me licking my lips and wasting the product.
And the packaging is wonderful. It's attractive in its minimalism; I find it looks quite "grown up" rather than cutesy or overly "sexy". And the soft, pillowy, sponge-tip applicator feels so nice during application. I feel as though it sloughs away dead skin cells without being abrasive.
Over all, I'm going to give this sort of a trial period to determine whether or not I absolutely love it. I like it so far, to be sure, but I wouldn't say it solves all my problems. The price and lack of pigmentation are big negatives for me, and if I don't develop a love for this product in the next couple weeks, I may opt to bring it back.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2014 5:36:00 AM More reviews by eliselotus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I actually had two of these lipsticks. I liked their smell and colour but somehow those lipsticks have a thick balmy texture and it just irritate my lips. My lips will swell up or spots would develop above my lips 20-30minutes after using it. I would say test the sample out before you buy it, in case you are allergic to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 2:46:00 AM More reviews by LinaVictoria

Love this. It's very hydrating but leaves a perfect color. Doesn't go dry and is not sticky at all. Will buy in more colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Immissvixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Perfect

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2014 10:31:00 AM More reviews by trixie_trade

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My every day go-to lip product. One of the very few lip balm/glosses that I keep repurchasing. It's a bit pricey but lasts quite a long time so I don't mind paying for a quality product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by SigneT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love the vanilla smell but I dont like the product. I have it in 01. It has no color and applies like a lipgloss. Its rather sticky but not so much its bothering. Stayed on for 15mins - ouch. My lips felt dry afterwards no matter how much I applied. I even got very dry spots on the edges of my lips. So this was a fail for me. My lips are usually quite dry but not flakey.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 10:12:00 AM More reviews by miapiaL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

HG lipgloss. My go-to lipgloss most days as I have Nude Shimmer and Rose Shimmer (Nude Shimmer is my fave!) which gives me lovely plump glossy lips. I have ridiculously pale skin and this lipgloss somehow unifies my skin tone and makes me glow. Looks fab in photos and is non-sticky. Only gripe is that it's pricy but I usually stock up in tax free when travelling.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This nonsticky balm smells like cocoa butter, feels smooth and creamy on the lips. Just the right amount of slip without the goopy feeling. I bought this in the shade 01 Rose Shimmer love the way it feels, on my pigmented lips this balm shows up as a nice milky pink nude. Super moisturizing, going to try Rosewood next. Thumbs up from me, very happy with purchase. Actually I want them all gahhhh.
UPDATE***** Ended up buying 06 - Rosewood & 05 - Candy Shimmer, love the way these babies feel on the lips. Rosewood is a pinky brown nude on me and Candy Shimmer is a coral pink on me.