November 24, 2014 | 1617 users online

Eye Shadow - Bobbi Brown - Cream Shadow Stick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2014 11:39:00 AM More reviews by TBonita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a goof-proof smokey eye. You can scribble it on like a 5 year old and it looks sexy. No smudging or creasing; stays put even on waterline. Bone cream shadow on brow bone, heather on lid, and this around the eye will make a hazel eye into a green eye.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by VicklePickle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I thought a stick would be less convenient than a pot of cream shadow because it would take longer to apply/blend. I was wrong-this even looks great swiped on without blending! Sand Dune is the perfect shade for blue eyes because its a neutral, subtle shade, but it has a warm, peachy undertone that contrasts perfectly with my eye color. No shimmer, so it doesn't make my eyelids look wrinkly or crepey. This has great pigmentation with one swipe and cances out any redness or discoloration on my lids. This lasts as well as any cream shadow I've tried and doesn't need additional primer to last all day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2006 10:44:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

I at one point owned all of these. They are cream shadows in a stick. They creased on me so I switched to MAC paints. Great idea but creasing didnt work for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2004 5:17:00 PM More reviews by rperrin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I am a huge fan of all the cream shadow sticks. I have most of the shimmer or "iced" shades. They are very long wear, and stood up to the hot Jamaica sun for all of the models I used them on for a calendar shoot. I did use a touch of powder shadow over them for extra setting power! I highly recommend them. I do also like the MAC Shadesticks, but the BB version is smoother in texture!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2004 4:02:00 AM More reviews by kate_green

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't know why I bought this. I don't like cream shadows, my lids are too oily. However, I do use this as a base for regular shadows and it changes the pigment and depth of the top colour nicely. I t also makes them stay put - go figure. This stick will last a lifetime so I won't need to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2004 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Mica

Wow! The makeup artist at BB put this on me in Pebble, and I loved it! I would have never looked at it before, because it's a grayish-purple shade, and that's just not really me. But he said that it would make my blue eyes stand out, and he was right! I didn't buy it because I was already blowing my money on other products, but I wish I had! I'm gonna order it soon. :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2003 11:36:00 AM More reviews by operabuff

I've had good luck with one of the matte colors (Sea Shell), but the shimmer version of this (Peach Ice) did not work for me. Sea Shell just lasts and lasts on me--no creasing even into the evening (I do prep my lid with Chanel Eye Shadow Base, which I've used for years). The other thing I like about Sea Shell--it really helps hold my eyeliner (I use a dark BB shaddow applied with a BB eye liner brush) and helps me make a nice smooth line. In fact, I've had a Chanel MA comment on what a great job I did lining my lid. However, the Peach Ice wound up creasing by mid-afternoon--and also I decided it was just too shimmery for my taste. The Peach Ice got tossed in my "beauty graveyard."

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2003 12:51:00 PM More reviews by annelau

This is indeed a very good and user-friendly problem. The texture is very creamy and most suitable for even very dry eyelids. It does what it promises, very simmery, too. However, maybe that's the problem, it is too shimmery for my lids. I have tried it several times (Iced Pink), but it always made my eyes appeared like I dun sleep enough. Probably the cold tone of the Iced Pink contributes to that. I really want to like this, uh, quite a pity. It is very convenience to use and I always like Bobbi Brown.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2003 9:34:00 PM More reviews by jalin

I have this in Iced Beige - the color is true to its name. I like the texture, too. I wouldn't apply this straight from the tube, I simply swipe an amount on my hand, then use my fingertips to pat it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2003 9:09:00 AM More reviews by SassB

I bought this in every color!! It is absolutely my favorite eye shadow. The creme stick is very convenient and applies easily. I believe it is gel based, so it stays on ALL day without creasing (at least not on me). I even use it as eye base sometimes when I apply powder eye shadow. It keeps it in place on all day without creasing.