April 17, 2014 | 1908 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2014 9:27:00 AM More reviews by makeupreviews97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used this mascara a while ago and i used to this it was 'good enough' but as ive tried more mascaras ive noticed that im not a fan of this at all!

PROS:
-doesnt clump up
- ..cute packeging

CONS:
- just doesnt give you the lenght or volume that i look for in a mascara
- overall isnt what i look for

Maybelline is my favourite brand for mascaras (the falsies is amazing) but this one just lets it all down, therefore I will not be buying it again :(

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by HarperValley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The brush is too small, also, by the end of the day I had mascara smudged under my eyes, I do not recommend this mascara at all, it was a waste of money, buyer beware!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Heyitskristina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

makes your lashes short and clumpy i dont like it

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by woobwoob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The brush is too small and the formula sucks, it smudged off under my eyes every single time I have worn it, and I don't even put mascara on my lower lashes.

It's really more like play makeup than anything. Probably why it's so cheap.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2014 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Kmac81

I will buy this maybe once a year if I see it on sale. It's more of a daytime work mascara, not good enough for a night out. I do like the brush as it's small and easy to get even the tiny lashes without clumping.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 5:57:00 PM More reviews by jenmoyen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I saw this at Wal-Mart for $3.50 so i decided to buy and try it. I actually ended up liking it. It doesnt clump up my lashes or make them look fake. It gives my lashes a natural and lifted look. If you are looking for a more natural look then i would definitely recommend this.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2014 5:38:00 AM More reviews by balletbeauty7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Definitely not the product I was expecting after all the great things I'd read about it. It was on sale for $11AUD and I was running low on my HG so decided to take a chance. It's not so much the mascara that is horrible, more the brush. I've been using it with a different brush (L'Oreal Million Lashes) and it works great with that. So formulation is good but the brush is terrible. Wouldn't buy again. I'll happily shell out the $30 for Million Lashes next time.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Popelala3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have small eyes and pretty much non-existant lashes. So I need something that really makes a difference. This looks like I put nothing on at all! Even when I apply 3 coats - nada. Waste of time, effort and money.

If you already have long, thick lashes this will probably gives you a nice natural look. But if you want any noticeable volume or length I would keep on walking and not bother with this.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:28:00 PM More reviews by daisymrgrta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't understand the cult following of this mascara! Back when I was a teenager and first started wearing makeup I bought an Almay mascara and it was perfect for a starter mascara. I then bought this mascara because "everyone was using it" and I hated it. I'm 35 years old now and I decided to try this stuff again..... I should've saved the few dollars this cost me. After one use it went straight to the trash. It did nothing for my lashes. I like a mascara that gives volume and length and this definitely isn't it. I don't understand why this stuff is raved about in magazines. My fave mascara is Maybelline Volume Express Falsies the original waterproof formula (not the Flared and not Black Drama)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by jojoS34

This mascara has a horrible brush which does nothing for my lashes. The application is clumpy and it melts off after two hours. In Australia it's around $15 which is a total waste of money.