Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Beeswax, Glyeryl Sterarate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Quaternium-15, Simethicone, Quarternium-15, Butylparaben. May Contain: CI 77492, CI77499, 77491 / Iron Oxides CI77007 / Ultramarines, Mica, CI77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI75470 / Carmine, CI77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI77742 / Manganese Violet. CI77742.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Why the great rating in magazines? Must be paid off by the company...

on 10/2/2015 2:24:00 AM

I love this mascara, the only thing that i hate about it is that it burns my eyes. I have noticed that it happems with many maybelline mascaras.

on 10/2/2015 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

the oldest mascara and one of the best mascaras around .. my eyelashes look long and healthy and my eyes are not allergic to it .

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I purchased this mascara, because it was the only one I could find in a "Dark Brown" versus traditional black. I actually prefer a softer, more natural look for my lashes, especially since they are fairly long and thick naturally. I really like that this dark brown is still deep enough to add definition, but isn't as harsh as black. The formula holds a curl really well, and does not flake or smudge, or make my lashes brittle and fall out like some mascaras do. I generally prefer curved wands, and wish the curved brush version of this came in a brown shade, although I do like that the wand is so small, because it allows me to get to the base of my lashes without smudging it all over my eyelids. I even like the 80's colors on the tube/packaging. Great mascara for a natural, soft look.

on 9/21/2015 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I don't understand all of these negative reviews! People this is not a high end mascara! It is not marketed as a product to achieve voluminous lashes, so if that is the look your trying to achieve, then I wouldn't recommend it. While I want fluffy top lashes, that is not the look I want for my lower lashes. So here is this product, the perfect solution for my very minor developed world problem. What I'm saying is, this is a great lower lash mascara! The color is a pigmented black, the color never transfers onto my cheeks, and best of all, this mascara doesn't make lower lashes look spidery long! I have heard a couple of reviewers say that it does give that effect, but I have never experienced this. I believe that it has to do with how you apply it. Just go slow, don't commit to a large amount of product: so, slow sparse strokes! I bought this mascara for $4, cheapest I mascara I own! The formula is very wet, so I would recommend it to someone with lashes that are all ready long. Ladies with short lashes, this probably won't work for you, it is just going to make your lashes look shorter. Try something that has a dryer formula, that way it will build your lashes, giving the allusion fuller eyes. Overall I would recommend, the price alone should sell this product!

on 9/21/2015 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This mascara is pretty basic and does not lengthen or volumize your eyelashes. The product formulation lacks and there is no big wow factor. I definitely would not recommend it nor would I repurchase this product

on 9/9/2015 12:55:00 PM

I generally don't wear mascara. But I absolutely hate the wand and the formula goes on strangely.

on 9/8/2015 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Not a fan. Spidery, clumped lashes. Don't see the appeal to this.

on 8/28/2015 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

on 8/22/2015 5:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Just NO. I have absolutely zero idea why this is a "cult product" and really, Mabelline has many other great mascaras that are a bit more expensive but SO worth it! This stuff runs, doesnt make lashes longer or fuller, just black. Don't buy it.. Don't believe the hype