Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

2.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Beeswax, Glyeryl Sterarate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Quaternium-15, Simethicone, Quarternium-15, Butylparaben. May Contain: CI 77492, CI77499, 77491 / Iron Oxides CI77007 / Ultramarines, Mica, CI77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI75470 / Carmine, CI77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI77742 / Manganese Violet. CI77742.

This is a very inoffensive mascara.
In times of need, it does the job.
It's black. Neither too wet nor too dry.
Quite easy to take off.
I find it much better to use on the top lashes exclusively as it does smudge on the bottom. It will pull no rabbits out of hats, it will just look like your eyelashes slightly longer, thicker and blacker.

I bought this mascara lately after ages of getting benefits 'they're real' mascara because this one was very cheaply priced. I think I will splash out a bit more again next time I run out because this one dousnt have anywhere near the effect of the 'they're real'. It smudges very easily and I always get It all over my eyelids when applying because the brush isn't great. Also you have to apply 2-3 layers for any effect. Overall not great, stick to your current mascaras!

on 5/22/2015 3:35:00 AM

This mascara did work at all on my lashes, the only thing it did was make them looks black, That is there was no volumising or lengthening effect which is what I wanted from this product. It also made me tear a bit and burns if it does get in my eyes which was surprising because I've never had that experience with maybelline, loreal, clinique or any other brand mascaras I've used. READ NOT GOOD FOR SENSITIVE EYES

Dissapointed with this purchase, will probs give to a friend
For reference, my lashes are medium-ish length and curly and the Maybelline FALSIES and Loreal TELESCOPIC work really well on lengthening and volumising

on 5/19/2015 4:49:00 PM

I don't know what all the hype is about, this mascara is just blah. There's so many better formulas on the market even in drugstores. I always read about how this has a cult following and makeup artists love it but I don't get it. It just gives okay volume and length and it smudges under your eyes a lot. No, no, nooooo.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This was a very affordable product but it smudges like crazy. Within 5 hours i saw black residue on the creases of my eye bags. And before that my sister commented about how it looked like I hadnt slept because my bags looked ridiculously darker than usual. Dont touch your eyes when you use this and go to the restroom to touch up at least every two hours

on 5/16/2015 2:36:00 AM

Really dont get the hype about this product at all. Did nothing for my lashes and ran like no other mascara I've tried.

on 5/12/2015 5:52:00 AM

Ugh.
smudges very easily, takes ages to dry.
makes lashes clumpy with average lengthening and thickening.
Upside : very black..

on 5/12/2015 12:45:00 AM

Ive tried this mascara randomly over the years, its one of the cheapest mascaras Ive seen, its everywhere, and I always see it in magazines on lists of the best products of all time. Ummm, no. Least favourite mascara Ive ever tried. So bad that whenever Ive tried it I wondered if the product had expired because it doesn't even show up on my lashes. Ive used bazillions of other mascaras, and I normally only use one coat and find it sufficient. With this mascara three coats didn't lengthen, add volume, darken, or separate my lashes to any noticeable degree. No thanks!

on 5/4/2015 7:15:00 AM

Worst mascara ever! This brush is so bad. It makes the mascara go on really clumpy, and it's hard to not end up getting it on your eyelids while trying to apply.

on 5/1/2015 7:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I don't know why makeup artists rave about this mascara since it smears like crazy on me. I guess this is one of those "love it" or "hate it" items. If they ever change the formula to make it smear less, then I might consider purchasing this again. In the meantime, I'll stick to my L'Oreal mascara.

Popular Mascaras