January 28, 2015 | 1932 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2015 11:35:00 AM More reviews by gobolino

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this recently as am skint & wanted something I could build up or play down, I used to be a frequent purchaser of this mascara in my late teens & was always very pleased with results but this time around SO SO DISSAPOINTED!!!! I am sure they must have changed the formula, I know people change over time, but I also know with complete certainty I would NEVER have been pleased with the product as it is formulated today. Sorry Maybelline, am keeping this one just to go over falsies!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2015 11:26:00 AM More reviews by amandab2b

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Over-rated. Just because it's the best-selling mascara doesn't mean it's the best. I thought it didn't do anything much at all. Sure it's cheap. But other formulations like Lash Discovery are a whole lot more worth the money.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2015 7:56:00 PM More reviews by EleanorJ1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It made my lashes black, that's about it. No length or volume. It didn't clump or flake, but it also didn't look like I had anything on. I can't believe they're still selling it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2015 7:17:00 PM More reviews by chocoNIKKI

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used this mascara for years - though having said that I don't use mascara very often. This does exactly what it says, it's not magic but I love how it doesn't clump or look messy! I always get this in blackest black. Considering the price-point I find maybellines great lash mascara to be an excellent buy! PARTICULARLY if you don't use mascara often anyway, you may not want to spend too much on a product you'd only use occasionally - spend those extra coins on something nice you'd use everyday!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2015 6:00:00 PM More reviews by SecondCityPrincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Really good as a day to day product. Nothing special but better than anything else for this price. Goes on easy, non gloopy and stays on all day, seperate slashes brilliantly.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2015 8:23:00 PM More reviews by KatieEyler

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my go-to mascara for years, then I tried out the Clump Crusher. I realized that the CC didn't coat as well or as thick and went back to this... What happened?! Did they recently change the formula? This is a wet, clumpy mess of a product and I won't be repurchasing it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2015 5:35:00 AM More reviews by sashnk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Why so many negative reviews?! I love this mascara. My two previous mascaras were Max Factor, both much more expensive than this one. However I don't find anything that I don't like about Great Lash mascara. Give it a try - it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2015 6:52:00 PM More reviews by hburback1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i never had a problem with this mascara, i like it, easy to clean up, does take a few min to dry but thats with most mascaras. my mom and my grandma used this one for years and they always bought this pertictular mascara too and like it

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2015 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Chelsannah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mascara is OK, I don't think it's anything special at all. It's incredibly easy for it to smudge and go everywhere as well as it being clumpy, however it does create a 'natural' look so to say. I do find that throughout the day the mascara flakes off which is very annoying...

I would recommend this mascara if you're wearing it for a short period of time, I guess... apart from that I won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2015 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Lrx9068

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this mascara because it's really natural and makes my lashes look great. If you like a little more of a dramatic effect this is probably not the product for you though