NYX Full Coverage Concealer Jar - Yellow

3.9

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ceresin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Polycyclopentadiene, Isododecane , Sorbitan Stearate, Paraffin, Glycol Montanate, Synthetic Wax, Silica, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985).

I prefer this way over Benefits Lemon Aid. The texture is a little drier and less bright yellow than Lemon Aid, but I prefer that. I find it doesn't crease as much as Lemon Aid can (when applied heavily and without powder application immediately after) and I think the price makes it worth it even more. Again, light application and tapping into place work best with these concealers I find.

on 4/9/2015 8:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love Maybelline Age Rewind, but my dark circles are a little bit more than it can handle. I found this at ulta for $5 and thought it would be a great corrector. After applying primer, I take a dab of the nyx corrector, which is a pale yellow. I think it works better if you warm it up with your fingers first, then apply in an upside-down triangle under your eyes. On its own, this is certainly NOT a full coverage concealer. It brightens my eyes a lot, but my dark circles still come through. After it sets a bit, I then use my Maybelline Age Rewind. This pretty much covers my circles, and because I apply the nyx corrector lightly, I don't look too cakey. I think anyone who is trying to erase dark circles should give this corrector a shot- but definitely pair it with a concealer (and a primer underneath! I like the elf undereye primer). However I wouldn't recommend this on its own.

on 3/25/2015 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have epic dark circles and a little post preg mask happening and have tried lemon aid(benefit), lightboost (Mac) and a bunch of lightening powders to perk up my super tired eyes..... Nothing comes close to what this little nyx pot does. It brightens without ANY caking, lasts beautifully and even works for a super natural contour boost too. I love this stuff and it is absolutely an HG for me forever more :) 100% mommy proof!!

on 1/21/2015 9:59:00 PM

I was using my MUD lemon yellow concealer and didn't want to use it up so I was looking for one for daily use. I'm an NW20, very cool undertones, and blonde hair for reference. I was on the NYX site and saw this and thought I would try this out. It comes in a little pot, is very creamy, a little goes a very long way with this product as well. I use a brush always because I use this before my foundation to minimize using concealer after. I use this under my eyes in the reverse triangle, around my nose, middle of my forehead, and chin. I then blend it in with my RT blender brush. Then I use whatever foundation I like atm and apply with my fingers first then use my RT buffing brush and it's like skin magic! I'm cool toned as well but this works better for me then the green.

With this I use a synthetic Mac brush the 194 and its perfect for all the areas I need to apply it. Now this is very soft you only need a thin layer. I literally blend till it looks almost one with my skin. Then my foundation goes on without spreading the yellow in the places I don't want. I wouldn't use my fingers in this because I would waste product so I do recommend a brush it will just make your life easier. Also a thin layer was all I needed to get the red covered as that is my main problem. It is really easy to use and it works. I want to get the green just because I enjoy the yellow and the porcelain concealer covers a spot perfectly for me. So the combo works on me.

This is a good product I gave the packaging 4 lippies because I wish it was made like a pan where I had a wider area to use my brush. No biggie though as I don't use my fingers. A little goes a very long way so this product will last me forever! The price is totally reasonable for the amount of product you get. It doesn't cake up if I need to add another layer, and it's so easy to blend. Really good yellow concealer for my needs which is tons of redness and some bluing under my eyes. Great product! Recommended!

on 7/13/2014 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Good consistency, didn't cause creasing that I noticed but I always set my concealer with a powder, currently MAC MIneralized Skinfinish in Light Plus The jar is a bit small to use fingers with without getting it all under fingernails. I would just use a small detail brush for easier application and also sanitary reasons. I prefer my Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach for under eye color correction.

on 2/19/2014 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like ran to buy this when I found out they made a yellow corrector but was VERY suprised I didn't love this product as I tend to love most yellow concealer products. The formula turned out kind of grainy and unnatural on me and I couldn't blend it in with the rest of my makeup. This is usually never a problem! I even really like the NYX concealers and eye primer jar...this just looked really funny. One way to kind of make it work was to mix it with the concealers/primer. Layering it did not look good for some reason! The lavendar was surprisingly more effective and more natural under their concealers. Paying more for Benefit Lemon Aid is actually worth it. That one is now giving me big results!

on 8/27/2013 8:56:00 AM

I really like this stuff for the fact that it's not a high end brand but it does its job well. I like the consistency of it - I am sick of the liquid goop that color correctors often come as. It's a solid pasty type of thing, which blends in better and more intentionally. I can stay to the spot I want, and not just have to smear it all over.

The yellow works pretty well, on my face at least (whereas the green I bought for the reddish areas doesn't seem to do it so much). I use the yellow mostly under my eyes where the color is blueish.

As I mentioned, it blends well. I just use my forefinger to apply it so that I heat in up a little and it blends in better. I do blend with my ring finger because my forefinger is too strong for that area of skin and tends to irritate it. I blends nicely up to and under my eye lashes.

I would recommend this product. It was recommended to me by an ulta saleswoman,

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

A good concealer: yellow enough to take the edge off of the circles but not so yellow that it stands out under foundation. The formula is long-lasting. Unfortunately, it does crease but I can blend the creases out as they appear. My biggest complaint with the product is the packaging: the pot makes it difficult to use my fingers to apply it. Also, I have to use a brush to reach all of the product.

on 2/9/2013 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

I have dark circles under my eyes and just a little of this wonderful product hides them better than anything else I have ever used (Smashbox is second). I use a primer and it doesn't settle in my fine lines. It stays put all day and takes a few years of my aging eyes!

on 8/19/2012 6:33:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I am shock to see all of the good reviews...I bought this yellow one since I (think) have a fair skin color...for dark circle under my eyes, this concealer did amazing (from far!) maybe I bought it in a wrong color though, 'cause there's something wrong...hmm..., when i look at my under eye after aplied it, i see tiny spots...I don't know why that happened.
I got a question, is this concealer only for dark circle? Cause since it doesnt work well for my under eye, i tried it to cover my blemish, red/purple spot or as a highlighter...and nope, that's also not working...still with that tiny spots problem...

I had high hope for this thing at the first place, now, super bump!
The thing that i like from this concealer is it smell..it smells like a baby powder or something...and got good packaging too...

Now I'm using revlon photoready concealer stick, and so far so good...I'm sorry nyx, I love you, but I'm not a fan of this product