Spa Resource Nut Body Butter

on 5/29/2012 5:16:00 PM

THIS IS THE BESTEST OF THE BEST HAND CREAMS!

I have been using this hand cream/butters since i discovered them in 04. i now live in the states and still buy online. this is a must have, way better than the body shop creams for a FRACTION of the price. I love their small size tubs to give out as gifts and carry in my handbag! MUST HAVE

on 8/17/2010 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I am so happy to see this back on the shelves at Walmart - believe it or not, when it was discontinued, I bought all the local stores out & called SpaResource (mfg) to ask what was going on??? I am sensitive to fragrance - this is the only body butter which I wear - great texture - wonderful subtle fragrance - it is fabulous! STRONGLY RECOMMEND this product - you won't be disappointed.

on 8/6/2007 1:33:00 PM

Totally agree with the previous reviewer! The ingredients are excellent~ it's so good that it shouldn't be so cheap! CAD5.97 for a TBS full size tub!

on 3/25/2007 11:58:00 AM

Ok girls, you must run to Walmart to check these out, These are identical to the Body shop nut body butters at a fraction fo the price. I bought a trial size of this body butter for $2 CAN, it's exclusive to walmart here in Canada. They are creamy and sink right in to leave skin super soft and no greasiness.I am going to try all the other scents!

Popular Lotions / Creams