October 23, 2014 | 1409 users online

Bronzers - Beauticontrol - Secret Agent Tri Color Bronzer

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2008 10:46:00 AM More reviews by dskle123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wasn't a huge fan of this product. The colors in the palatte didn't do anything for my skin tone (I am a medium-fair).
When I purchased this bronzer, I was really excited because of the 3 different shaded... specifically the lightest pink and the darker bronze. I was hoping that I would be able to achieve a bronzing effect with a light pink shimmer/highlight... no such luck.
Another downside - the product began to crumble within a month of purchase??? (I bought it direct from the supplier... may have been old stock?)..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2007 8:08:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this on a whim in the Bronze shade (they had 2 palettes if 3 "striped" sahdes each. The one I have is a light golden, a pale bronze and a deep brownish bronze.

While this must be applied lightly to avoid looking "muddy" the 2 lighter shades are great for me (I'm a PPP) and the deep one makes, believe it or not, a good eye "crease" color.

This turned out to be a good purchase as I am using it in heavy rotation all summer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2007 8:55:00 PM More reviews by ultimagrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Product: Secret Agent Tricolor Bronzing Powder Beauti and the Beach

Description/Overall Conclusion: This is a tri-color bronzing powder with the product in “stripes”. One stripe is pink, one darkish shimmer brown and one goldish-bronze shimmer color. These colors can be used alone or can be swirled and mixed and applied to the face. There is a bit of shimmer in each color but it’s not overkill when applied to the skin. My overall conclusion is that I really like this product because of the look it gives on the skin and that you can use each color individually or together. Will most likely repurchase.

PROS: I like being able to use each color on its own or together – it helps save time with applying makeup. I can swirl the colors together and then I can use the darker bronze shade on my eyes and highlight with the lighter bronze shade. I also like that the bronzer looks good even on very fair skin like mine. It doesn’t make me look dirty or muddy like some bronzers can. I also like that it’s fairly cheap….now granted, I can get BC products at a discount and I got this at 50% off but even the regular price is reasonable, especially when you consider that you spend a lot more than $15 buying multiple products to get the same look that you get in one product here.

CONS: Sometimes it’s a pain in the butt to have to place an order for this stuff so convenience could be an issue for some.
continued >>