August 22, 2014 | 1613 users online

Treatments (Face) - Kosmea Rosehip Oil

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by peeweekissme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it actually made me break out even more. not happy camper. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Kittenwhiskas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this after experiencing a lot of irritation/redness/flaking from a retinol product which I no longer use, and it did a good job of repairing and healing the irritation. This is basically a very gentle and effective healing potion/moisture boost for dry irritated skin.

I mix 3 drops of the oil with Clinique Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisteriser for Dry to Very Dry skin (another great product for very sensitive skin), it gives the white clinique cream a gentle yellow hue which looks nice on my skin and saturates my skin with a soothing layer of moisture which feels amazing. I would definitely recommend mixing this with a moisteriser as its quite pigmented, and I think it would eventually stain your skin over time if you don't mix it with a moisteriser to dilute the rich amber pigments.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Missbo

OMG!! This oil works!! It has made a big difference to my skin! I get hormonal chin acne and have scarring there as well.. Ive been using this for 4 days now and im seeing the good results already!! U originally wanted to buy the organic argan oil but the sales rep said this stuff was better and honestly im loving it. Its not heavy and oily and u might think putting oil on ur face will make things worse- it wont! This oil will balance the other oils in ur skin not causing u to break out,etc! I would def. recommend!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2014 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Stolz69

Love it. Has made a massive difference to my skin! Must have for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Kristinaweaver08

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've only tried bio oil on my face oil wise. I started using this one two days ago and what a difference already!! I don't have bad skin. No acne etc. I have just found it dull lately a bit dry due to weather and some fine lines have come but after 2 days I've already noticed more even skin tone, moisturized and plumper!! Will def keep using!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 6:47:00 AM More reviews by Essentialoil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hi bit of a makeup alley newbie but having a restocking my bathroom cabinet day. I love this rosehip oil. It's very light and sinks in really well. I recommend it as it's far better than the aura cacia one which I found heavy and didn't play nicely with my foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by patience09

I absolutely love this product. It is definetly a HG skin care product. I started using this product several months ago and my skin has never looked better. My skin tends to be quite acne prone, everything seems to break me out but this product doesn't and since I have been using it I haven't had a bad break out, I do still get the odd pimple but thats nothing to do with this product. It has also even out my skin tone and reduced any redness. I use it straight after I have had a shower when my face is still damp and that way one or two drops goes a long way, I try and use it twice a day but sometimes I forgot and only use it once. It moisturizes my skin and keeps it clear and helps to fade acne scars. I will most definetly re-purchse and I am keen to try other products in the Kosmea range as I have heard good things about them especially the radiance 24/7 skin boost. It is quite pricey for the amount of product but it is worth it because it works miracles.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by drin13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love good rosehip oil. The good stuff is usually very pricey. Kinda of orangey-red. Sinks into skin. Smells a bit like rosebush stems if you ever pruned a rosebush and know what I am talking about it. (The bad, generic, cheap rosehip oil otoh seems like just any other oil, yellowish and oily). I apply it at night, preferrably over damp skin, my skin just absorbs it and seems happy with it, and then in the morning my skin just seems more supple than if I neglect it.

I had been using Aubrey┬┤s Organic Rosehip Oil, with the little roll-on tip. This is just as good, might be better but both are excellent and it is difficult to compare with certainty.This cames with a little glass dropper rather than a roll on which might be more convenient for some applications.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by loveking

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's really dark however it's so moisturising and it really does work to fade away scars. Really good for dry skin, I've used many brands for rosehip oil but this is by far the best!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by mastrogianni

I'm not gonna lie, I am addicted to this stuff and without it I would simply give up on my skin, buy an unlimited supply of ice cream, approximately 47 cats and lock myself in the lounge room for the rest of my life.

Kosmea started me off on a journey of natural skincare almost ten years ago now. I can say with only the smallest amount of exaggeration that I have tried every plant oil with therapeutic benefits to the skin. Some come close, none surpass! Throughout all my experiments and research I have never stopped using this very oil as it is simply, the best of the best. And, porque no los dos, right?

Kosmea's Rosehip Oil is supercritically extracted (a natural process, not as scary as the name sounds and no chemicals involved!), which is the most effective way to retain the nutrients within an oil; much better than cold pressing but a little more expensive. It is sustainably sourced and organic. So it is an oil with many virtues. Add to that the lipids, Vitamins, Antioxidants et. al, and you have yourself an oil so much more wholesome than you can ever hope to be.

This oil needen't just be used as a primer or for occasional use, it can be your front-line treatment, and can be mixed with other powerful oils and essential oils to suit your skin ailments (for example, those with acne or oily skin may want to speed up the healing process by adding a drop of frankincense oil with their kosmea, and those after an anti-ageing powerhouse can try Kosmea's Radiance Youth Boost blend, an AMAZING product not listed here)

Am I gushing about an oil a little bit too much? Perhaps. So here is a "shopping list" of the effects I experienced with this oil, and it's all for you grinches who haven't yet been convinced to just go out or get onto the kosmea website and try this oil for yourself.

-soothes irritation
-plumps skin
-evens out skin tone
-pimples/acne GONE (I do use other essential oils with my kosmea to prevent the occasional blemish, but initially straight rosehip did SO much to clear my skin up)
-scars fade (no joke, after a couple of years I've had scars ELIMINATED entirely, not just faded)
-deep wrinkles on my forehead are now like very fine lines and only come to haunt me when I'm tired
-crows feet walked right of my face and onto some other poor fool's
-skin is softer and feels nourished
-I am chemical free and proud of it

So,