September 16, 2014 | 1991 users online

Pressed Powders - Chanel - Poudre Douce 40 Lilas

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2011 11:05:00 AM More reviews by sirtaki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is my favorite comapacte powder, at first ı was using rose but rose didnt make any colour change at my face. it makes (lilas) my skin tone whiter - paler - cooler. in addition to this it also illuminates my face a little so I loved it. if I compare with my other powder I liket it much more because it makes its job better than guerlein or dior ones. Also it cames cheaper its a huge powder which is 14 gr. it comuflages well my acne pros its coverege good for powder and ant alsa blocks shine at t-zone so I can suggest this powder to try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2010 5:35:00 PM More reviews by luluhalabaloo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Omg, I love this. I always thought this would not work on me but during a makeup event the artist put this on my T zone and it just lit up my face! My nose looked amazing. I bought it right away and am so happy I did. My favourite pressed powder now. They are being discontinued so I will likely by another tomorrow.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2009 1:38:00 PM More reviews by FleurDefendue

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

When I apply it, it is very powdery and kind of bluish on my skin. 20 minutes later it sets into a nice veil. No shimmer on me neither redness coverage. I may use it up but I don't love it. Considering the price, I would suggest Rosee instead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2009 5:19:00 PM More reviews by aizen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have 40 Lilas / Rosee / Peche Tendre / Almond.
I am NC10-15 color and cool tone.and don't wear foundation .
I just use lose or pressed powder on top of SS.

if you have pale skin with bit pinky or red tone underneath of the skin
you might like 40 Lilas.however this powder can't cover much
the redness ( just my opinion)

if you have NC 20 up it's might be too white or too much whitesh powderly finished.
40 Lilas is very beautiful pressed powder just like any other Podre douce, if you are pale skin and love Podre douce rosee you will in love
Lilas. however Lilas is less glowy & less brighten finished than Rosee
Lilas is more matted and whitesh look finished.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2008 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Fabiochanel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok i haven't bought it yet but have tried it a couple of times at the chanel counter and i think i will purchuase it!!!

I think it's a very nice powder i wear it over my MAC studio fix powder plus foundation and because i'm very pale(nw15) and almost no brand has a matching colour i stick with MAC but...i want something extra to apply over it as a nice colour halo and i think this powder does the trick!

When i came at the chanel counter i just looked nice with my MAC on! but when the chanel MA dusted a little layer of this over my face i glowed!!! it has this wonderfull pink/purple halo of light which reflects all light and i looks fab!!

So i think i will buy this one will keep you posted!