Everyday Minerals All Smiles

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 1/2/2015 8:48:00 PM

I like the texture of this blush because it is light but super pigmented! A little goes a long way with this product. This shade in particular is not my favorite because it is a bit too orange when applied and looks a bit strange on my pale face. The blush itself I would give four lippies to, but this color is unflattering on me, so I am only giving it three lippies. I look forward to trying other blushes in other shades.

on 5/19/2012 12:53:00 PM

This is the ugliest and most un-natural blush ever! I can recognize someone wearing it like one mile away. In a bad way. Some years ago, this blush were very popular in the Everyday Minerals community. The only thing thing upping this shade, was the hype it got there. Absolutely nobody looks good with this on their cheeks. A really really unatural shade to wear.

on 3/23/2012 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

This was a part of my first EDM purchase. I bought the mini version which was $5.00 at the time. This is a gorgeous rosy peach colour on me and it's VERY pigmented! I'm considering getting this in the bigger size later on but, I really think this mini size will last me a while.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this in a sample size way way back when EDM used to let you pick a blush sample to try out along with their foundations. I didn't even bother to try it out on my face back then since I thought orange shades would look horrible on me. But lately, I've been researching blush shades and a lot of sources said that peach/coral shades are best for asian skin. I have very pale asian skin. So I decided to put this color on my face today and I am so glad that I did because the color is beautiful on my skin! It didn't look like much when I swatched on my hands but it transformed into a beautiful color on my cheeks! Looks very natural too.

on 7/5/2011 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

My HG blush. It's a naturally gorgeous peachy coral color, and produces the most radiant flush on my NC 30 skin. I have more than 20 blushes, I think, from drugstore to high end, in all kinds of textures and mediums (gel, cream, powder, etc) and I always come back to this one. Loved it so much I bought a back up. If you're on the fence, get it! I cannot praise this blush enough. LOVE!!

on 4/24/2011 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

This is definitely a colour for warm toned girls. It was too coral for my cool toned skin.

on 12/27/2010 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I hate this blush. It looks beautiful in the jar but horribly orange on my cheeks. I also hate the jar since it's not a click clock and go -thing. The blush just spills everywhere.

on 12/2/2010 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I was surprised at the low marks this got. I like this blush a lot for my skin tone. I am NC20, with pink and some red undertones - which I correct with yellow fdtn. I put this blush on the apples of my cheeks, over my NARS Laguna bronzer, and really liked the results. It is a nice peachy-pink satin/matte shade that adds a nice pop of color to my face. I thought it would be too pinky, but I think it is just right. If you're looking for a straight-up peach, try Summer Stroll - I'm liking that one, too. You can get these (a tester size is great) at everydayminerals.com, for $2.50 + tax and shipping.

on 11/22/2010 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I adore this blush. It's a pretty pink peach and works beautifully with my light skin and brown hair. Just a note: Everyday Minerals blushes are sooo pigmented! You need the teeniest teeniest amount to do the job. If you buy the regular big size of blush, it will likely last you a lifetime, literally.

A got a sample of this in a swap and I love it! I have light to medium skin with yellow/olive undertones.

I was very hesitant about putting this on, to be honest. A lot of the Every Mineral blushes look like they'd be chalky on medium skin (though I'm not quite medium, and I don't know why I doubted the quality of EDM blushes, cuz they're wonderful).

This blush might be my favorite. I might have to get a full-size. I applied it with a brush I knew would sheer it out, and it was just the most natural flush for my skintone- EVER. I don't recommend it for fair girls- except with a light hand and the right brush- but for light to medium skin- WOW. I've never found a blush so natural! It's great for a no-makeup look!

The only problem reason I'm not giving it a five is because I find that the formulation for Plum Dust to be must more long lasting!- it wears MORE vibrant throughout the day!

Top Rated Everyday Minerals Products