Boots 17 T-Zone Controller

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/1/2006 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Cute little compact complete with mirror. Powder is good, though I feel it turns a little orange on me. The sponge it comes with needs washing regularly so I'd recommend buying different ones. It did cake a bit but that was easily dealt with. Lasts a long time too. Boots 17 could do with adding a translucent powder to the range, as they have neutral, nicely natural (too orange for me) and delicate beige (too dark for me). A good powder and I'd buy it again but I'm going to try something else next.

on 8/21/2005 3:33:00 AM

I love it that it's a tiny compact, it doesn't take up much space in my makeup bag. It absorbs oil very well. Though the packaging says the powder goes on transparent, it can leave a bit of a whitish cast on my olive/yellow NC35 skin. I tossed the puff away, because it will get gross very soon and it will cake the powder. Use it with a retractable travel brush as a stylish solution. I picked this powder up as an impulse buy, but I came to love it because a little goes a long way, it's dirt-cheap and it does what it says.

on 2/19/2004 2:31:00 PM

Comes in a cute little box with a mirror, easy to carry around. Does what it says for the most part, but as I have stupidly oily skin I am not expecting miracles :)

on 4/13/2002 7:32:00 AM

This is a simple oil-absorbing pressed powder in a handy tiny (2"x1") compact for touching up shine. Although the package is smaller than a box of matches, they've fitted in a mirror and sponge as well, so you have everything you need for touch ups. It does what it claims without cakeing or build up. The sponge needs frequent washing to avoid product build up though. Although not of the highest quality, it is perfectly adequate for what it claims to do, easy to carry round, and a bargain at the price.