July 28, 2014 | 2217 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 2:41:00 AM More reviews by Annushka

i highly recommend this product. if you are really dry, i dont think that this is the best for you. if you are normal to oily (but dry in the legs and elbows) then this would work great! the smell is very light and soft. it instantly sinks into your skin in about 1 minute, so that when i put on my clothes, my legs dont stick all over my pants the way it does when i moisturise with something heavier. thats why i like this stuff, it does the job and does it well!
it is non-comedongenic so i think you can put it on your face if you have normal skin; for those who are prone to breakouts or are oily, dont because its not oil free and the fragrance might break you out.
i would continue to repurchase this product because it is easy to use with the pump that is supplied. a generous amount comes out and i only need two pumps for my whole body. no squeezing tubes, no lifting lids!! no oily hands :) mess free! the only thing i dont like is the amount it come in; iw ould probably like a bigger 500mL size. this is also expensive in australia- $13 for the size now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2011 1:14:00 PM More reviews by monkeysss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my new HG body lotion. I love it! I am apprehensive to buy lotions with fragrance because I'm super allergy prone. Thankfully, this lotion hasn't broken me out in a rash, and I actually like the light scent it has. It provides enough hydration for me during these cold, dry winter months, though it a lotion more suitable for summer. If your skin is extremely chapped this lotion isn't for you. If you seek light hydration, then this is HG material.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2011 11:45:00 PM More reviews by louloubarbie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite hand lotion. It has a pleasant subtle scent that will please both sexes (my husband loves this lotion too). It absorbs quickly and leaves a sexy sheen on your skin. Your skin will glow and feel like silk. I been using it for years and have repurchased it many times.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2010 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Lomelindi

I was stunned by this lotion because it came in such a simple, "please look over me, I am unimportant" sort of case. First off, this made my skin incredibly smooth from the first time I used to up until now, where I've been using it for about two months. Secondly, I am noticeably less prone to breakouts now, partially due to this lotion and partially due to the fact that I switched over to mineral makeup at around the same time. Thirdly, it absorbs quickly, smells wonderful, and is super light so it goes on smoothly and easily.

I looked up sesame oil (which this lotion boasts about) on the internet and it seems to be great for skin in general; it's a natural sunscreen, helps with acne by killing bacteria, and makes skin silky smooth, all of which this lotion clearly does! (Minus the sunscreen part, but it's good to put on a sunscreen anyhow.)

The major con about this lotion is that it really BURNS near my eyes and I'm not sure why; I use an eye cream around my eye to solve that problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2010 3:08:00 AM More reviews by kimmiehearts

HG body lotion. I love the scent, very subtle scent of (very) expensive sunbathing lotion. Absorbs quickly, moisturizes, just an all around excellent product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2009 10:14:00 PM More reviews by VictrixObsequens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really like this lotion. The smell is great and it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth. Very good for the winter when my skin gets really dry. Will repurchase this for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2009 12:25:00 PM More reviews by smithjennm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love, love, LOVE this stuff! I have bought and gone through bottle after bottle after bottle of this. I used to use a ton of body lotions before and most were nice, but once I tried and found this one, my search was over. This is a light, non-greasy, fast absorbing lotion. The smell is really nice and light, not perfume-y at all, and it does not interfere with whatever perfume or body spray you do decide to wear (this was a huge selling point for me). It does not rub off on your clothes, and the bottle lasts for a while even when used every day. I also think the bottle is simple enough that it looks pretty on your bathroom counter! Whether it is winter or summer, this product works just the same, and just as well. I cannot recommend this product enough! I think it has been about three years I have been using it now and I rarely use anything else. I only wish it had SPF built in! But, I hope they never stop making this stuff! HIGHLY recommend to anyone who wants a good absorbing, daily body lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2009 9:19:00 PM More reviews by tardy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just started using this product after reading the reviews and I love this stuff. This review is of the body lotion light sesame formula. The scent is light and delicate, not overpowering. It glides on and absorbs fast. Is non-greasy. I use it in combination with the body oil light sesame formula and love that also. I am going to start using Neutrogena products exclusively. I've already bought two more bottles. I love the pump too!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2008 11:29:00 AM More reviews by celineC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i haven't tried this for a period of time already but as far as i can remember, this product worked great! i love the light feel and the slight fragrance of sesame. i wouldn't mind buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2007 11:51:00 AM More reviews by diggity

This review is for the Neutrogena Body Lotion, light sesame formula. This is my favorite lotion. I have a hard time finding a lotion I like for my dry skin. A lot of them work well at first and then somehow seem to dry my skin out even more than when I used nothing. This is the exception though. It's a lightweight lotion that sinks in nicely. It actually seems to hydrate my skin, unlike so many other lotions that just coat it. I love the smell too - similar to the Neutrogena body oil (which I also love).