November 29, 2014 | 1128 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Boots - 17 Skin Glow Face Illuminator in Pink Flash

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2010 11:39:00 AM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have to disagree with all the reviewers that said this is just like Benefit Moonbeam. Moonbeam is a much thicker formula that gives a more definite highlight to a particular area. This is much more watery and liquid and is more of an all over glow. They are two different products in my mind.

I bought this for $12.99 at Target.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2007 8:42:00 PM More reviews by busymommy

Luv this better than High Beam!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2006 11:16:00 PM More reviews by NPC_Citizen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Shade was a little too pink for my skin tone, I liked the little glass pump dispenser it came in. Because the fluid was so thick I found that it was quite horrible to remove. Won't be repurchasing, there are better products out there, but the price is not bad I guess you get what you pay for most of the times.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2005 9:16:00 AM More reviews by zeynep81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's a beautiful pinkish bronze color which is very very similar to Stila AllOverShimmer.I have both and I can tell you that I like this better than AOS.It's dirt cheap but only available in certain countries like UK and Asia.I got mine on ebay though:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2004 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Emma13

Personally I would categorise this as a highlighter. Skin Glow is a pale pink cream highlighter in a tiny pump bottle. You only need to use a very small amount, dab on where you want it, blend, and you've got a subtle gleam - not shimmer or glitter but truly a "highlight". This is really a great product and I'm amazed that it is so cheap! Unfortunately the colour doesn't suit my skin tone - too pink. But then again I didn't spend an awful lot of money to find out! If this came in other colours like a neutral champagne or warm golden, I would give it the full five lippies and stock up before it's discontinued! (They do another skin highlighter in the fake tan line which is a gold colour but it has less pigment and more obvious shimmer.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2002 7:25:00 AM More reviews by jennyb

What a great bargain find! A gleaming pale pink liquid/cream highlighter in a pump dispenser, you can wear it all over the face or just to highlight. The finish is a very subtle sheeny glow, with no obvious color or glitter. It is every bit as good as much more expensive products like Benefit Moonbeam, and a lot more subtle and even-textured than Revlon Skinlights and other cheapies. You only get a small nail polish-sized bottle, but you need so little it should last forever. Great value for money.