November 21, 2014 | 1809 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Eyes Trio - Midnight Magic

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2007 12:26:00 PM More reviews by askr

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this as a generous RAOK! This is a warm trio of a truly bright, warm gold, cool dark brown, and shimmery peach. I use the lightest shade as a wash with dark liner or under the brow bone, and the gold e/s as a lid color. I seldom use the brown. However the quality is excellent, blendability is great, and the shades last all day with a primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2007 2:49:00 AM More reviews by twilightsky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Midnight Magic is a beautiful eyeshadow trio that features three pigmented shades of shimmery neutrals. The lightest color is a shimmery champagne pink-taupe. It's not nearly light enough to use as a brow highlighter, but the shimmer accentuates cheeks quite nicely (sometimes a brow highlighter is much too white to use on cheeks).

The medium color, a high-shimmer darkish gold, is my FAVORITE of the three. Applied, it looks just like how one would imagine the color "gold." THIS is the gold shade I've been searching for, and it is the most pigmented of the three. One swipe with my finger was all I needed to blend over my lid.

The darkest color, a slightly-cool dark brown, has a small amount of shimmer. It does not seem to be as pigmented as the other two, for it took me multiple swipes to achieve my desired results. Works great as a liner too.

Beautiful trio! I can't wait to snap up more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2007 12:16:00 PM More reviews by spuds9092

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm not a makeup snob but I would never think Wet 'n' Wild would have good make-up but I am wrong. I swapped for 2 trios because of the good reviews and this line is good!!! I remember this line when I was a teen-ager, we bought it because it was cheap and then I stopped due to the fact that I was making more money and I thought more expensive was better. The midnight magic trio goes on like a dream!!! Very blendable and it doesn't fade at all, ( I always wear a eyeshadow base.) These are on the line with MAC etc. Do buy them, you will not be disappointed!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2007 10:02:00 PM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Who'd thought that W&W has been getting so awesome in colors and quality lately? I have been collecting these like crazy this year, I am in love with everything they've put out. All the LE colors are very up to the minute in style. This trio contains a dark chocolate. A dark gold like MAC Amberlights, and the last color is a peachy-pink. I may have to buy a backup just because this LE trio is just so cool with its color combination.