December 19, 2014 | 1579 users online

Highlighters - E.L.F. - All Over Color Stick

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by akPhilly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was really happy with this product, considering it was only $1. I got it in the color Persimmon, which is a nice neutral light pink. I would say it's too light to use as a blush (even though it's the 'all over stick', most people I know just use it on their cheek area), but it's perfect for a highlighter. It's shimmery, but not glittery. I don't like putting actual glitter on my face, however I do like to use a highlighter on the tops of my cheekbones & bridge of my nose that has a little shimmer, so this is the right amount. It does have a fragrance to it, like sort of an orange smell. I'm very sensitive to fragrance & usually can't stand any in my products, but for some reason the fragrance this has doesn't bother me at all. I do wish it was a little bit creamier though, & you don't get that much in the package, but it's only $1 & you do get a good amount.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by veectoria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in both Persimmon and Pink Lemonade. I use the Pink Lemonade for blush and Persimmon for highlighter. I just do a quick swipe and blend it out with my fingers and these work fantastic! Since it's summer, the creamy formula is much appreciated. They last a couple hours during the day without a touch up but this is better than most blush I've used. It's hot and humid here in Texas! At night, they last even longer and show up nicely in photos.

Pink Lemonade is easily layered and one swipe gives a very natural flush. Persimmon can be overwhelmingly shimmery but I quickly learned that one light-handed swipe is all I need.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Snoowhite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

It's ok, just ok. I would not buy again, id rather something more reliable and better quality. Also this product STINKS omg I cannot believe the disgusting perfume scent it has, why would they do that? Overall crap and I would recommend not wasting your money :(

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 1:07:00 AM More reviews by Ktchin17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these! I own two of them . One in Golden Peach ( a golden shimmery, warmer color) and Persimmon (my favorite! , a more pearly color) . I use them mostly in the summer because they look amazing when sunlight or any light reflects off of them. Love the smell as well :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by ajb426

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really like this little thing! I have it in Spotlight, which is a nice sheer champagne color.

Pros:
-Beautiful highlight on browbone, inner corners, and top of cheekbones
-Lasts well
-Smells delicious (citrus/orange - doesn't linger)
-Price - only $1!
-Comes in a nice twist-up package

Cons:
-Use fingers, not a brush, as the consistency is such that it needs to be warmed up
-Creases as an eyeshadow base
-Lettering on package comes off

I wouldn't recommend for use on the lips. However, another color, such as a pink, might be good for the cheeks as a blush.
I will repurchase, but I think it will be a very long time as I've barely made a dent in the top, and I've had this since September.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2013 3:39:00 AM More reviews by Kirplunk0

I hate this i wasted money i bought all of them because they got good hype trust me its not worth it i tried to make them work they dont even with fingers they look like you put lipstick on your cheek and stuff

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2013 7:57:00 AM More reviews by girlnextd00rr

I ordered this online as I was looking for a concealer in stick form and there were some pretty positive blog reviews.

Unfortunately, this product was a huge let-down. It seemed to sit on my skin awkwardly upon application, even after blending it in thoroughly. Not only was the coverage very poor, it also didn't last very long. Within a couple of hours, it was as if I hadn't put anything on at all. I was only using it to conceal a couple of pimples and reddish areas around my nose-something my other concealers never failed to deliver in.

If you wish to try this product out of curiosity, keep your expectations low or you might get disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by karabasheva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this in Spotlight. I was actually really surprised with the size, it's really small. That doesn't meen its bad. Not at all. I loved the way it blends, its not super shimmery, so it is an amazing cheek bone and under brow highlighter. Also I like to apply a little bit on top of my uper lip- it look great.
The packaging is not the greatest - its a bit difficult opening it.
But overall I really like it and would definitely repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2012 8:25:00 AM More reviews by muaKissAndMakeUp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't expect much from this but this product has turned out to become one of my favorite multitaskers! I use it as a lip color most often, but it looks amazing on the cheeks too. If you want to see pictures, you can check my blog and check the review I did on December 12.

Texture & smell - Smells pleasant and feels like a cream blush. Super easy to use and to apply. (4/5)

Color & pigmentation - A very pretty pink shade with a bit of shimmer in it, and the pigmentation can be built by layering. So you can go for either a hint of color or lots of it. (4/5)

Finish & wear - On the cheeks it gives you a pretty pink flush that looks really natural, and on the lips it looks very fresh and fruity. It lasts all day on the cheeks, and lasts a good couple of hours on the lips too. (4/5)

I rated this product 12 out 15. I liked it a lot and was very happy with the result! And it's so incredibly cheap :-)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2012 9:25:00 AM More reviews by Kallia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I own two colors of this product: pink lemonade (purchased) and golden peach (free gift, did not choose color).
The pink lemonade is a lovely shade of blushing pink. I was only able to use this once or twice because the twisting mechanism broke very soon after my first use. The actual product was dry and did not spread smoothly on the skin.

Golden peach is also a lovely color in the packaging, but once applied to my cheeks it left a very shiny, shimmery, and unattractive glow. It seemed almost metallic so off it came. I prefer this over my lipstick to give it a bit of oomph and use a clear lip gloss over it.
Unless the packaging on the golden peach breaks, this should last me a very long time. Because of the difficult application, I will not purchase again.