November 1, 2014 | 1262 users online

Lipstick - Chanel - Rouge Allure-Flirt

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2010 1:27:00 AM More reviews by grkdmd921

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this color. Perfect pink for my skin and makes my teeth look white! I am terribly sad that this color is discontinued. I believe this was one of those limited editions? Who knows. Good thing I have two tubes. It is expensive but it lasts very long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2008 1:55:00 PM More reviews by marysusan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful soft pinky brown lip with subtle shimmer. Works well with a smoky eye. Looks soft, yet polished. Very good shade for fair - fair/medium warm skintones. If over 40 and have read Charla Krupp's book How Not To Look Old, this is what she means when she suggests you "lighten and go pink" on your lips!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2008 3:56:00 PM More reviews by UrbanHibiscus

Ok, so I gave in to the hype. While the packaging is extremely sophisticated, the lipstick itself quite moisturizing and smells very faintly of shea butter, the color is "ok". It doesn't show up all that well on my pigmented lips, and it tends to fade rather quickly. I use when I have to run out the door and don't have time to think about what color I'm using so in that sense, it works. But for the price, color wise - a rosy pink w/ a little gold shimmer (sounds pretty right?) -- doesn't do much for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2008 2:08:00 PM More reviews by jillyjill

NC15, dark blonde, lightly pigmented lips.

Chanel Flirt Rouge Allure is a slightly more than MLBB peachy rose. Pairs perfectly w/ tawny blushes like Nude and Orchid Rose, but also w/ a rosey blush like Rose Bronze. Standard Rouge Allure feel, little bit of a slip to it, average staying power. Beautiful on its own, stunning w/ a glossimer like Iris, Paillettes or Glow on top. I will reach for this often b/c of it's beautiful color and flexibility. Probably my favorite Rouge Allure.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2007 11:04:00 AM More reviews by sharilstuff

Yes, it's a really nice color - but I'm not convinced that I couldn't find the color elsewhere for less money. I wouldn't be so cynical except that....well...$40 is a lot of money to pay for a lipstick that goes on thin and oily with less staying power than alot of glosses. That's why it feels so lovely on, folks - it's essentially not much different than applying Vaseline to your lips which also feels pretty darn good. Also, the color, while very lovely, is so close to my natural lip color that I just don't feel it really does anything measurable for the overall look.

Gorgeous bullet of lipstick in an equally gorgeous tube, but not nearly enough bang for the buck in terms of color or staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2007 11:57:00 PM More reviews by robbinrr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Absolutely gorgeous shade of lipstick ... luminous nude/pink/fleshy-peach (hard to describe but rush to the nearest Chanel counter to try it for yourself). I purchased this shade after reading the numerous glowing reviews. This lipstick will work on virtually everyone!! No kidding. It is so moist, lovely and has great staying power. I almost always wear a Glossimer over my lipstick, but find that Flirt is so beautiful on it's own that it doesn't need any help. This will be one of my staple lipsticks (and I don't have many) that I will purchase over and over and over .....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2007 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Rachel1234

Luminous peach-rose color. Beautiful and natural. I am light PPP with yellow undertones, and moderately pigmented lips. Flirt is just such a gorgeous color ... so natural, yet so glowy and luminous on lips, ALMOST a My-Lips-But-Better color only it has more ooomph to it than that. Neutral, yet pigmented enough to show up with a really pretty color on lips. Lovely color! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2007 3:33:00 PM More reviews by LindseyZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

As several reviewers below have noted, the color of Flirt is hard to describe. It's a brilliant combination of red, pink, peach, and coral that helps my lips stand out without making it too obvious that I'm wearing lipstick. There's just enough shimmer to give my lips dimension. The texture is light and silky, much like the Aqualumieres, but the Rouge Allure formula doesn't evaporate on my lips quite as fast. For $30, I expected something richer and more moisturizing. I considered returning Flirt because of that, but the color is so perfect that I can't bring myself to give it up. If I ever use up this tube, I will probably repurchase, but I don't see myself trying other shades in this formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2007 2:42:00 PM More reviews by jodie111

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

flirt is, quite simply, a dream-come-true lipstick. for years i have been in search of a neutral lip, but nudes/beiges wash me out terribly (thank goodness that fad is over!), and pink is not my best color (i can't wait until this pink phase goes away!). along comes flirt-- it's like a rose/peachy/nude/coral/pink all in one color, somehow. i pair it with chanel's nude lipliner (the only lipliner i own- it goes with everything) and the look is perfect. i love the texture of flirt, too- it has the staying power of a lipstick, but it's not flat; somehow it's also a bit glossy. i just love it. except what's up with a $30 lipstick?!?

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2007 8:09:00 PM More reviews by ghia06

FLIRT is a shade that's close to my lips, but appears to be a little bit orangey or rosey? My lips lean towards pink.. Anyway, the texture is sheer and shade reminds me of GLOW glossimer (at least on my lips). It didn't wow me at all, just an OKAY shade. I will not purchase this again. Ref: NC42, Chanel 80 Contour