August 30, 2014 | 1919 users online

Self Tanners - Aveeno - Continuous Radiance for All Skin Tones

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by mawyyy

I love this stuff as much as the rest of you, but what are people talking about it doesn't smell? It STINKS! Otherwise, I love it. Just make sure to apply evenly or you might streak. I put this on and at work people were telling me that I looked tan. It looks natural, not phony and orange. I lost this in my closet for about a year and just found it. Am happy I did! Just in time for summer. Unfortunately, can't use it on my face as I use lemon juice on my face every night (lemon juice removes self tanner- good beauty tip to know if you use this stuff and don't like how it looks on you).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2009 9:52:00 AM More reviews by c3y7r2o1

My main dilemma with self tanners is the disgusting smell and the way it makes you feel sticky ad gross. This product did neither! When I bought this, I was actually looking for my favorite self tanner, St.Ives Firm and Glow, but they only had St.Ives Renew and Glow. So, I bought this instead. And I actually like it better! The color isn't orange or streaky, it's a sun kissed glow and I would recommend this to anyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2009 5:28:00 PM More reviews by babyslk7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The color is too mild for me. So, if you are pale or fair, this is a good start. Hydration is fine, not overly moisturizing. Minimal smell of DHA. I prefer Dove in Medium over this. I noticed that light skin tone girls prefer Aveeno and Olay ones.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2009 9:07:00 PM More reviews by royaljosieness

Thanks to my sister who recommended this to me. I stopped tanning when I found out I was pregnant and I was desperate for some color. So I grabbed one of these and after a few days, I started seeing beautiful color. The smelll of this product is great. I wear it at night and when I wake up, I just love the smell. It doesnt stain my clothes or my sheets and it's not sticky/sweaty like the Dove Energy Glow. I love this. Its really hard to find at drugstores though, but I found this at Target.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2009 4:29:00 PM More reviews by gottatryit

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have fair skin but I buy the Aveeno product for medium skin and it works great for me.
It is the best of the "subtle" glow lotions.
Minimal smell, long lasting believable color, dries fairly quickly.
Good stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2008 3:19:00 PM More reviews by xosimplyrandomxo

I love this product so much. LOVEEE LOVEEE LOVEEEE!

So I bought this at CVS and they were having a sale and I'm pretty sure the price was cut..about 1/2. And I was looking for a tinted moisturizer because I'm not much into foundations.

I have tried aveeno products before and decided to give this a shot. It was.. originally 8-9 dollars but I got it for about 4-5. It's a pretty big tube, comparable to my mint jelup masque.

It's a lotion, a regular white color, nothing special.
There is a scent but it's a nice one and for some reason, stays on me for hours. It was quite shocking when I noticed the smell (and this is me smelling it so it might have lasted longer and I just didn't notice).

I've been using this for months now and I have gotten comments on how my face looks like I went to the beach and got a tan. It was a real compliment!

I love using this after my exfoliator because it doesn't make my skin oily or shiny. It adds a nice glow and makes my face feel soft afterward.

I would repurchase this over and over again. Loveeeee!!!!!

Hope that helps.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2008 9:20:00 PM More reviews by butterflikessiz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this a while ago.. when the gradual tanners were a new big thing.. it was my first tanner to ever try.. and i used it a couple days and hadn't noticed much until my friend pointed out that i was all streaky! The color was pretty orange.. and it didn't rub off so easy [which you don't really want the color to rub off easy when you have a fake tan.. if you'd like your [good] tan to stay]. I would give this product a two, but i gave it one extra as it could have been my mistake on how i applied it. I'm not going to say do not buy.. because go ahead.. i'm sure it's worth a try.. i personally just wouldn't try it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2007 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Pierra007

I have used many self tanning product this is the best and the price is reasonable. The fragrance is nice compare to other self tanner eg. jergen, victoria's secret. I have fair skin with yellow undertones and this self tanner gave me a nice sun kissed glow. I'm on my second tube right now. The consistency feels great not too oily or dry highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2007 12:46:00 AM More reviews by bsteves06

I really like this products. I have fair skin but I get the one for medium skin. Has a nice smell, which is rare with self-tanners.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2007 1:57:00 PM More reviews by elastikgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

well i tried this product for the first time today... and so far i really like it! i can notice the color and its a very natural brown color! my skin feels GREAT... im a sunless tanning junky and the reason i stop using a lot of tanners is because they feel to heavy and feel like they lay on top of the skin! this one does not though it soaks in and i could get dressed very fast! i am already very dark natural but this makes my skin a little darker (so far, i only put it on a couple hours ago) but my skin looks very healthy.. i will keep you updated to see how the results are in about a week! im just hoping it fades nice, instead of getting blotchy when it comes off... UPDATE: well it is still a very nice lotion but the color on me is to yellow! it doesnt look natural on me!