April 16, 2014 | 933 users online

Moisturizers - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Ester-C Lotion

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by SueQGal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

P-U! This stuff smells like an old discontinued AVON musk my great grandmother would wear because her sense of smell was almost totally gone. (My only bad memory of her!) -- While this cream seems to be hydrating, leaving my skin feeling soft, I cannot STAND the overwhelming scent. -- This is a huge bummer for me since this cream was recommended by PaulasChoice.com as a good, yet affordable source of anti-aging vitamin E. :(

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2013 5:05:00 AM More reviews by kchua01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Contrary to other reviews, I love the scent of this lotion which is citrus-y, clean, and fresh. The consistency of the lotion isn't heavy (even quite a bit liquid) and it easily spreads. The pump applicator also allows you to control the amount of product you'll use. I'm halfway through my first bottle and it already lasted me 3 months! It has vitamin C and no SPF so I only use this at night. Vit C also helps clear up acne scars (which is the main reason why I bought it) but I'm not sure if the lightening of my scars is due to this product or because of the natural fading process. It also takes months to see visible effects. I can't comment much on its claims to reduce fine lines because I don't have any yet. Overall it's an okay moisturizer and it didn't break me out, but for the price and its effects I won't be buying one again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by smee123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this lotion! Yes, it stinks, but it's worth it. The smell goes away eventually. My old acne scars are disappearing with this lotion! It makes my skin look healthy. No breakouts either.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 11:13:00 AM More reviews by Evelyn79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best facial lotion I have ever used. Just marvelous. It is full of antioxidants and leave my skin glowy and supple, just perfect. I am quite sensitive with fragrances, but this doesnīt bother me at all. I have only used the old version (and have five of them waiting for me in the closet...), so I canīt say anything about the new one. I just hope itīs great too!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a nice, basic moisturizer for normal to dry skin types. Has a strong orangey fragrance that I did not care for. Did not notice any noticeable benefits from using this lotion. You get a lot of product for the price. Comes in a 4 oz. pump dispenser.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2012 1:37:00 PM More reviews by reytsh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This review is for the OLD formulation. The've recently reformulated it and I feel bummed because I've been using this for the past 6 years.

This made my skin clear, and glowy, and supple.

It's really too bad that they reformulated it. I don't like the new formula coz it's probably the sunflower seed oil ingredient that gives the glow and clarity.

I will try the andalou moisturizer next coz its main ingredient is also sunflower seed oil.

The BEST thing about this moisturizer is that when I break out, I don't get the dark pimple marks after the pimple heals.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Zara02

great packaging (pump bottle), great price, great quality. no need to buy the overpriced lotions any longer. this stuff is marvelous, but smell is not good. why does it have to smell?

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2011 2:21:00 PM More reviews by enotkatya1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I can not BREATH! Smell is awful. I was not able to use it on my body because of smell. BAD

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 1:35:00 AM More reviews by RoseMe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I can understand why some reviewers think this Ester-C Lotion, Antioxidant Regenerating Moisturizer, smells unusual at first. However the scent grew on me in a couple of days and more importantly. I must say it is a very minor trade-off when you consider how much stable, active Ester-C, vitamin C and vitamin E you are getting in this lotion.. .. It is almost like taking prescription to regenerate your youth and it works like wonders!!!

Check out all the good ingredients:
Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Ester-C Calcium Ascorbate, Ester-C Sorbitol and Glycerin and Calcium Ascorbate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Alpha-Bisabolol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid), Dimethicone, Vegetable Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance Oil Blend.

Buy this miracle cream at iHerb.com for less than what they sell for at drug stores. Get $5 off your 1st purchase + free shipping using code HIH374.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2010 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Juno77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh My God, this lotion smells BAD. Ive never have smelled anything like it. And it lingers...

I LOVE the pump bottle though, and the ingredients. This wasnt cheap though, I ended up paying $20 US dollars for this baby. (food for a week)

When I first applied it, I noticed some irritation of the skin, though minor. I must take into account I had a thin layer of glycolic acid on before putting the lotion on my face. SO maybe that was the reason. Even then the irritation wasnt that bad. My skin feels moisturized, and 5 minutes later, calm. The irritation is gone.

Edit:
This makes my skin look SO good when I wake up if I use it at night.
BUT This clogs my pores. I should have known, becasue of the consistency that it would (its a cream). So I use this under my eyes a few times a week, and maybe as a night treatment after a deep cleansing once a week. Wont buy again though. It doesnt suit my skin type, but this would be fantastic for someone with more normal to dry skin.