September 18, 2014 | 1333 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Beauty Rush Lip Gloss in Slice of Heaven

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by luckyasianbabydoll

This smells and tastes great! I bought it since I loved the Slice of Heaven body mist, but the color looks awkward on lips since it's a pearly white.

I'd recommend trying it, but not rebuying sine there are other ones to try as well. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by mumakesmehot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

PROS:
Delicious peach flavor
Great staying power, even for a lip gloss (without eating or drinking, and an average amount of conversation, I can achieve 3 hours of perfect wear)
Worked as a great lipstick primer
Cheap
A lot of product in tube
Cute packaging
Easy to squeeze out the perfect amount desired
Portable

CONS:
This was so good, my sister stole it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2012 11:27:00 AM More reviews by lillybunny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this gloss. I am almost out as far as my first tube, and I will definitely repurchase. The gloss itself has a sheer pearly sheen, but shows up clear. It smells like heaven- pretty much like a cupcake with buttery icing. This is my favorite out of the Beauty Rush glosses. It has become my HG lately, because it's a gloss I can take with me places without feeling like I shouldn't use it all (like my MAC "strange potion") but this, I feel comfortable reapplying all day without feeling guilty. You can get these 2/$12, But it is a WAY better deal to get 4/$20.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by kaylaax3

I love this lip gloss! <3 It smells soo yummy, like cupcakes and cake and it's a great, natural everyday lip gloss :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2012 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Ilovescuba

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this, just bought it today at VS! It doesn't have a color (unless you were to pile it on), other than a gloss. But it smells amazing, like cupcakes. It's not gewy (like a lot of smelling lipglosses) and doesn't taste, which I find disgusting. I put this color over korres lip butter in jasmine, this helps to make the application beneficial to the health of my lips too. Also fills in lip blemishes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by SoldierEverdeen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Great gloss. The color is sheer and sparkly and not flashy or tacky. The smell and taste are just like heaven. :) It is a little sticky, but not in an annoying way. My favorite Beauty Rush gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by H3LL00

wow. i didnt know i would love these glosses so much. ;] my new HG go to lipgloss ;] smooth non sticky, amazing smell and last ferever. i own: melonrageous, cakewalk, yummy berry, cherry bomb, puddin pie, butterscotcha, (9) candy, baby,(5) slice of heaven, 1 with the name cherry baby, and (22) pinked lemonade. ya, i kinda went overboard with candy, baby, slice of heaven and pinked lemanade, but hey, these are my HGs, and pinked lemonade was being DC and it was my fav!(:
Overall: Amazing gloss. Buy it! NOW!
xoxoxo
Asia;]

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 11:52:00 AM More reviews by alex193

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The mackaging isn't great - I've found that the cap starts to flare out at the bottom afterawhile and it gets sticky - but that is the only bad thing I have to say about this stuff! I love the thickness, I love the stickiness (I like stick-ier lipgloss, it seems to hold it's shine and stay put forever), I love the sheer pearliness and very subtle shimmer, but most of all, MOST OF ALL, I love the SMELL!!

The smell to me is sort of vanilla-plastic-y. I mean this in the best way possible. It's so girly... it reminds me of the smell of a new Barbie or the My Little Ponies dolls, or for those of you that remember, the scented Cupcake Dolls. (If you don't knwo what I'm talking about you'll think I'm nuts). There is a def. note of plastic in the scent though which is so oddly appealing that I will never go to a different gloss again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2011 2:03:00 PM More reviews by RetroHorrorBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this! Its sheer with a awesome shimmer to it which is what i was hoping for. Its smells and tastes great so that's a bonus. Seriously can't go wrong with the price either. I do wish it was in a different tube though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Chantel25

This brand is my favorite because their lip glosses not only smell yummy but they are very nice and go on your lips very smooth and thick. When you are wearing these lip glosses a little product goes a long way. I first started wearing these lip glosses when my twin sister bought me a few for our birthday a few years back and I have been hooked ever since.

I wear these lip glosses almost every day and there are so nice and shiny they look good by themselves or paired with lipsticks, I personally wear them both ways. When I wear makeup I like for my eyes to stand out and they do because of my eye shadow but in order for my look to be complete my lips have to be "popping" and they do with every time with Beauty Rush Lip Gloss!

I personally have 6 of these Beauty Rush Lip Glosses in: Hot Cocoanut, Strawberry Fizz, Twisted Citrus, Fuzzy Navel, Slice of Heaven, and Cocoa.