September 22, 2014 | 987 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Hydra Time

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have gotten this one from the dollar store in Lancaster Pennsylvania, a few days ago, called Dollar Tree, when I was on vacay away from Brooklyn, NYC, I wear this often, I carry one in my purse. As it only a buck I got a few flavors and colours for a buck, For a dollar I got form light brownish-beige-dark browns, to plums, and pinks, even lihter apple shades of reds This makes a professional "real makeup" look on me. it is subtle and my favy behind colour sensational, the packaging his a blue sky with whiter clouds on it and I love these iteme to purchase especially the plums, I have four different flovours with a "wet shiny glossy look", and this is one of my HG lipsticks these slim ones andthats one of the reasons why I love this so much and Iw ould give this ten stars ifgit lasted longer and uh ummmmmm I keep one in my purse. his is a great deal for the price, is less thean half how cool, I love the shades so much, so i decided to write some reviews on my new lipglosses shades. A matte finish with a glossy shine, is why I love this fun lipstick so much. The more you apply this make up the lnger more the statying power will be. I know that I will get more compliment son this like I usually do. I wear this under a ttinted lip balm, almost lipstick from Clinique in "Black Honey" and - Chic Honey, both colours camoflage the plum, especially the hony colours. This is every day lipstick to me, my favorite shade is "Go Brat" then I get a better deal online, I will buy some more of these, I have four shades already. These are moisturizing and keeps my lips very hydrated so the name is good, these look like old fashioned lipsticks which I like even better. This lasts like 6+ hours, the smellis like apples, but mixed with my top coat of Clinique lipgloss, kit matches well with black mascara and black liquid eyeliner, blush on the apples of my cheeks, and a coral eyeshadow and I'm out to go..... thiese also make my lips smooth and I hate these are discontined from drug stores, (I love discontinued and any old makeup especially lipsticks and lipglosses) so I did get a good buying cool deal over there

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2012 6:31:00 PM More reviews by jannasanchz

I picked up one of these lipsticks at the Dollar Store.What a nice find!I have it in Seduce a very pretty reddish brown color that flatters my coloring.It is a very moisturizing somewhat long lasting lipstick.I will be heading back to the store to buy a few more.If you find these do grab yourself some!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by mak3upfr3ak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These lipsticks are easy to use, smooth, non sticky, and repair dry or cracked lips after one coat. I have it in 'delight', its a great shade (drains out lips a bit) but i love mixing it with different lip glosses. The packaging is cute but figures it was plastic.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2008 12:30:00 PM More reviews by SugaCookie26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I loved this lipstick and even though it's discontinued I've still been able to find my beloved "Witty" shade on ebay and one or two other sites. LOVED that shade, it was such a natural pinkish brown color that suited my complexion perfectly for a natural every day look. "Campy" and "Forbidden" were also great shades for a more dramatic Night Out look. The texture was really smooth and creamy, the color lasted, and I loved the slender discreet little tubes. Wonderful product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2006 10:27:00 PM More reviews by keavy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i first tried this lipstick back in the 7th grade and it was my HG ! as i've said before,i don't really like drugstore brands,but some of maybelline products can really impress me ! i loooove their waterproof liquid eyeliner in black and i loved this hydra time lipstick in fiesty and brave...if they still sold these i'd buy dozens in a second !

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2004 3:49:00 PM More reviews by CrashingBoy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I miss these too! My favorite was Purrr. Please, bring them back!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2004 3:45:00 PM More reviews by lippy_jane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have bought this lipstick in the great clubbing shade cyber. The lipstick is very small and it is very easy to apply in shape. The colour feels wet and stays on for quite at while.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2003 4:06:00 PM More reviews by PoisonedIvy

Sniffle. I miss these. My favorites were a dark plummy color and Cyber, the weirdest color ever, a dark purple with green shimmer. Fun! The long wearingness, the lightness, the sheerness, the fact that they didn't smell or taste... bring em back!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2002 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Beckaroosy

I love this lipstick!! I have this in Cyber ( a shimmery dark pewter color) It's wonderfully conditioning, has no icky smell and comes in a nice slim case that fits easily into even the smallest of purses.Definitely worth the price.