September 17, 2014 | 1923 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Once and Again

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2010 2:46:00 PM More reviews by sekhmet

Maybe they didn't mix the pigments well in the sample I got, b/c this was just way too brown for me. I'm a ppp, and the only part of my face I can use brown on is my eyes. It's not a total loss, though. I got this as part of a sample set back when EDM would give you 6 (?) free samples and all you had to pay was shipping. I'm going to see how this works out as an eyeshadow. I just reviewed this product to say that just because it works for many people, it doesn't work for everybody, and it would be wise to try a sample of this before buying the full size.
EDIT: Does not work as an eyeshadow; it just disappears. Took off another lippie, as this is a total fail for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2009 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Chickadee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in a swap and I don't like it at all. I have medium neutral toned skin, slightly cool, and this makes me look bruised. It is just way too purple on me and just turns muddy. The texture is a little bit chalky and opaque. I much prefer blushes that look like your skin is 'lit from within' and this is definitely not that!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2009 1:54:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Once and Again is a muted mavue on me. It's lightly pigmented, I had to layer it quite a bit to get it to show up but the color fit me perfectly.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2009 10:47:00 PM More reviews by kpaul1016

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a very purply-pinkish shade. I like the way it looks on my skin. I will be buying the full size pot of this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2009 1:28:00 PM More reviews by shannlcooper

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love, Love, Love this blush! I got this as a sample and I adore it! Will be ordering the full size of this one. Perfectly matte, love the pigmentation...I wear this nearly everyday. It's a perfect shade for my fair, pink undertoned skin!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2009 2:28:00 AM More reviews by kimorris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a very flattering matte colour for cool-toned girls. The colour on the EM website doesn't quite match the colour in the pot which is more of a plum-purple. This is well-pigmented and is a darkish shade so I tend to use it more as an evening colour in the winter. I'd be interested to see how this looks once my skin is tanned in summer. This colour gives me that je ne sais quoi which some of my other blushes lack whichI imagine is due to the fact that it suits my cool-toned skin so well. I'll repurchase once I run out of this sample. My only gripe is that I wish EM made more of their products in pressed form as it's always messy opening the lid.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2009 2:32:00 AM More reviews by strickers

The perfect flush. Pretty dark on my fair skin, though, so it's more of a dramatic blush for me. But pretty.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2009 3:10:00 PM More reviews by krisdepp

hate the packaging, love the color. i just need a tiny tiny bit on my pale skin and i look AWAKE. love it (esp. compared to their foundation).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2008 4:38:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this blush, but the cool tones in it come out more than in Best Friends, because I find it to be darker. It looks like a dark plummy brown/terracotta in the pot, which definite purple tones; as applied and blended, the purple/plummy tones become less obvious and it looks more of a medium to getting deeper browny rosy flush, but the plummy overlay is still there. I have medium olive skin tone with EM so this one looks ok on me, but blending is a must. My "mini" (not sample) size of this will probably last me a very long time, but I'd probably repurchase it. A more dramatic blush. If you can't do cool tones on your cheeks you may just want a sample size to check it out. I added a picture of it from the EM Website (#3) but I find mine in person looks darker and much less pink and more mauve-plum-brown, like swatch #1, here.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2008 8:01:00 PM More reviews by ilyana

I'm kinda on the fence with this one. The color is a cool plummy rose color on my cheeks and you really need to be very careful with blush or you'll apply too much and end up looking funny. It's a nice matte finish and well, I don't think the color is really all that special.