July 28, 2014 | 1979 users online

Lipstick - Christian Dior - dior addict ultra-nude naked brown brun devoile

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2008 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Zelora

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Mmmm. Sort of a HG; one of the best MLBB's I've ever seen or imagined.
This isn't really brown (most Dior lippies that are called 'brown' aren't). It's a soft pink-beige, LIP COLOR. There are other colors, like deeper beigy-taupe colors (I'm thinking of Chanel Silhouette) that can also be MLBB's or nearly so, but this has a kind of soft baby shine and a very slight addition to the (dead corpse, in my case) existing lip color that nears perfection.
It is WAYYY better than their Skin Beige (Beige Peau) in the same line.
The reason I've given a low grade on the packaging is that only the number, not the name of the color, appears on it! How dumb is that? I notice that Dior does that about half the time. I keep the tube in the box so I know which one it is. When you're a Dior Addict, you have quite a few of these!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2007 3:02:00 AM More reviews by Aisukurimu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I came across this lipstick and shade during a make-up trial at a Dior counter, and it's become a firm favourite. At first the colour on the back of the salesgirl's hand seemed almost a purple brown, but once on it appears as a lovely, natural brown pink. It has a nice amount of shine too it without looking too tacky or girly, therefore making it a great shade for work and everyday. My sister even ended up wearing it to my wedding, chosing it above any of the lipstick colours on offer from our MAC make-up artist. The colour number is 520, and the make-up assistant i dealt with told me it was part of the new season line. Hopefully it'll be around for a while or i might have to stock up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2007 1:42:00 PM More reviews by firesyren

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ultra-Nude "naked brown" is a wonderful, natural shade that is extremely lightweight and feels smooth and nice. The tube/casing is a sleek platinum color, with Dior on the side. It looks expensive and is a pleasure to use. The lipstick itself looks like a muddy pinkish-brown with glitter particles, in the tube. However, upon application, the lipstick turns to a natural, nude look that is a very wearable pinkish-brown nude, not at all muddy, and not at all gritty or large-particle glittery. The shimmer is understated, and the product itself goes on fairly sheer and smooth. It is quite shiny and provides a nice glow to the lips. This color works well with neutral or professional/conservative makeup looks. If you work at an office or in an environment where bold makeup or very colorful looks are not acceptable, this lipstick provides a healthy, luminous lip look. If you're like me and prefer neutral, understated makeup, and lipstick that does not require a liner or constant fix-ups, this lipstick is for you. You wear it, and go. Lasting power on this lipstick seems average to me, on par with a LM stickgloss, only slightly longer. In terms of depth, it its similar to LM stickgloss in 'patchouli', only more pink. I am not sure this is a regular part of the Dior line, as the Sephora where I bought this had it on a separate display than the rest of the Addict lip line. I am a NC15, brown hair, hazel eyes. I wear the lightest neutral foundation shades in every line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2007 4:38:00 PM More reviews by etmg

i think I may have found the ultimate nude lipstick. This lipstick is a sheer slightly shimmering pinky brown bullet which I thought looked way too brown for me when I looked at the tester but when I tried it on, it is the most natural nude colour. I had loved Kiss Kiss by Guerlain in Envie de beige but this is even better or perhaps it is just better for summer. It is the perfect colour of natural lips. Having decided to buy it, the SA informed me it was sold out, it was sold out in two other shops but I got the last one in Boots the Chemist (UK). Phew.