Tree Hut Tree Hut Brazilian Nut Sugar Scrub

4.7

Sucrose, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Silica, Bertholletia Excelsa (Brazil Nut) Seed Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Fragrance, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, DMDM Hydantoin, Carmel

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Nothing too fancy, but it gets the job done. Effective without being too harsh, smells great, doesn't leave a residue behind, and it's inexpensive. What more could you ask for?

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

The scent of this alone is just DIVINE :D

A huge tub filled with a gooey, sugary, dark looking liquid is intimidating to look at lol. I just use my fingers to get some out of the jar and massage into my skin. It feels grainy and oily on the skin at the same time but leaves my skin soooo soft and smooth.

So, I massage into my skin, let it sit for maybe 30 seconds or a bit longer, then rinse off and OMG ANGEL SMOOTH SKIN. Not oily, waxing, unpleasant, or gross feeling on skin. Skin feels like silk.

And the scent is something that needs to be said. DE-licious! It a syrupy, sweet coffee/mocha scent that lingers after rinsed. Not overpowering, unless you shove your face in the tub lol. So nice.

Also, the amount of product you get is plenty for over 20 uses on the whole body.

Overall, a great quality scrub that you should try!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Big thumbs up from me, used alone it's effective but not too harsh, for the more stubborn areas use with a washcloth. This is especially effective before and after self-tanner, completely eradicates rough areas. Smells delicious, kind of a coffee-and-cream smell to my nose, also the price is reasonable and even better when Ulta has it on special which is pretty often!

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I used to buy this scrub repeatedly but I thought that I could find better at Ulta or Sephora. Boy was I wrong. This is cheap, it exfoliates wonderfully and it doesn't leave a greasy mess on my shower floor when I use it. My main goal is to have soft, flake free skin... I don't want to fall and break my hip in the process.

I've bought scrubs that are probably 6 times the price of this scrub and I have been highly disappointed. I always come back to this scrub and that should tell you something.

I bought this product but in the Acai berry scent. I love this stuff! I've tried all kinds of sugar scrubs and they were all too oily. They left a nasty oily feel all over. I saw this at Ulta and picked it up. The first time I used it I was in love!! It's very "grainy" if that makes sense and you can really feel the scrub when you use it. It rinses off easily and leaves no oily residue at all. I will never use another sugar scrub!! This stuff is seriously the best!!!! You have to try it...

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Discovered this gem recently, bought several items from Ulta but found out that its sold at Krogers and Walmart. Typically they are on sale I see. This scrub has the right amount of oil and sugar. It's a true scrub so I actually FEEL it exfoliating. Most days I use this along with a bath mitt because I believe in aggressive exfoliation. These scrubs also smell wonderful, you wont go wrong with these.

This is my favorite scrub. Not only does it smell amazing and moisturize like crazy, when combined with regular amlactin lotion, it reduced my keratosis pilaris! Just use it every three or four days, and the amlactin 2x a day, for two weeks. Then you can scale back to using the scrub weekly and the lotion once a day.

I bought this due to the rave reviews, and the natural qualities of my current scrub. Though it smells delicious, I can't get around the fact that this is exactly like scrubbing your body with bits of jagged crushed pecan shells. If you have less sensitive scent and like a really gritty scrub that has the consistency of jagged pebbles, you might like this. Unfortunately, I have sensitive skin and this dried me out so badly, I had to use a body oil afterwards. When I got out of the shower and dried off, my skin felt tight and was dry and flaky. I will be sticking to my 100% Pure from now on.

EDIT: I added a lippy because it does help me with that little extra bit of exfoliation during these dry winter months, it smells yummy, and I refuse to waste anything I pay for, if possible. So, I still think it's too gritty and rough for my sensitive skin, I find using a lighter scrubbing motion helps it to not feel so scratchy. I still finish up with my 100% Pure Coconut Scrub. I still haven't found anything that beats it. With that said, I won't be repurchasing this ever again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

OMG! This stuff makes me want to eat it from the jar. It smells so good. This is my Holy Grail body scrub. Chunky enough where you feel it's doing its job but not so chunky that it's ripping of precious skin. Moisturizing and just awesome. I always have a backup. This is much better than any Bath and Body Works scrubs I've tried and Ulta usually has them for Buy 1, Get 1 50%.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I love this scrub so much that I've given several away as gifts- and everyone else loves them, too! This smells AMAZING, feels luxe, and at $8 you can't beat the price. It goes on sale at Ulta pretty frequently. You can also get it at Bed, Bath, & Beyond, Harmon, and Walmart.

This is great for a weekly body scrub and it's a wonderful, aromatic experience. It's very moisturizing and leaves my skin glowing and soft. This and Tree Hut Amazon Pequi Soothing Body Butter are two of my HGs! Love this brand!

Top Rated Tree Hut Products