December 18, 2014 | 1771 users online

Body Scrubs - Tree Hut - Tree Hut Brazilian Nut Sugar Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2014 7:24:00 PM More reviews by jessae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Big thumbs up from me, used alone it's effective but not too harsh, for the more stubborn areas use with a washcloth. This is especially effective before and after self-tanner, completely eradicates rough areas. Smells delicious, kind of a coffee-and-cream smell to my nose, also the price is reasonable and even better when Ulta has it on special which is pretty often!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2014 7:03:00 PM More reviews by momo0433

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used to buy this scrub repeatedly but I thought that I could find better at Ulta or Sephora. Boy was I wrong. This is cheap, it exfoliates wonderfully and it doesn't leave a greasy mess on my shower floor when I use it. My main goal is to have soft, flake free skin... I don't want to fall and break my hip in the process.

I've bought scrubs that are probably 6 times the price of this scrub and I have been highly disappointed. I always come back to this scrub and that should tell you something.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2014 1:59:00 AM More reviews by candymarie2

I bought this product but in the Acai berry scent. I love this stuff! I've tried all kinds of sugar scrubs and they were all too oily. They left a nasty oily feel all over. I saw this at Ulta and picked it up. The first time I used it I was in love!! It's very "grainy" if that makes sense and you can really feel the scrub when you use it. It rinses off easily and leaves no oily residue at all. I will never use another sugar scrub!! This stuff is seriously the best!!!! You have to try it...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2014 7:29:00 AM More reviews by isleofesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Discovered this gem recently, bought several items from Ulta but found out that its sold at Krogers and Walmart. Typically they are on sale I see. This scrub has the right amount of oil and sugar. It's a true scrub so I actually FEEL it exfoliating. Most days I use this along with a bath mitt because I believe in aggressive exfoliation. These scrubs also smell wonderful, you wont go wrong with these.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by kaitymae

This is my favorite scrub. Not only does it smell amazing and moisturize like crazy, when combined with regular amlactin lotion, it reduced my keratosis pilaris! Just use it every three or four days, and the amlactin 2x a day, for two weeks. Then you can scale back to using the scrub weekly and the lotion once a day.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2014 6:50:00 AM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

I bought this due to the rave reviews, and the natural qualities of my current scrub. Though it smells delicious, I can't get around the fact that this is exactly like scrubbing your body with bits of jagged crushed pecan shells. If you have less sensitive scent and like a really gritty scrub that has the consistency of jagged pebbles, you might like this. Unfortunately, I have sensitive skin and this dried me out so badly, I had to use a body oil afterwards. When I got out of the shower and dried off, my skin felt tight and was dry and flaky. I will be sticking to my 100% Pure from now on.

EDIT: I added a lippy because it does help me with that little extra bit of exfoliation during these dry winter months, it smells yummy, and I refuse to waste anything I pay for, if possible. So, I still think it's too gritty and rough for my sensitive skin, I find using a lighter scrubbing motion helps it to not feel so scratchy. I still finish up with my 100% Pure Coconut Scrub. I still haven't found anything that beats it. With that said, I won't be repurchasing this ever again.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by antiguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

OMG! This stuff makes me want to eat it from the jar. It smells so good. This is my Holy Grail body scrub. Chunky enough where you feel it's doing its job but not so chunky that it's ripping of precious skin. Moisturizing and just awesome. I always have a backup. This is much better than any Bath and Body Works scrubs I've tried and Ulta usually has them for Buy 1, Get 1 50%.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by sweet_like_honey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this scrub so much that I've given several away as gifts- and everyone else loves them, too! This smells AMAZING, feels luxe, and at $8 you can't beat the price. It goes on sale at Ulta pretty frequently. You can also get it at Bed, Bath, & Beyond, Harmon, and Walmart.

This is great for a weekly body scrub and it's a wonderful, aromatic experience. It's very moisturizing and leaves my skin glowing and soft. This and Tree Hut Amazon Pequi Soothing Body Butter are two of my HGs! Love this brand!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 1:49:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of the best scrubs I've tried! Of course, the smell is divine. Rich, sweet, chocolately, coffee like. I was never able to find the matching body butter. This was nice and abrasive but not too rough. My skin always felt nice and polished. The only weird thing I noticed was the trail of ants that would be around the little bits in the shower. I can't blame them though, this stuff is to die for! However, I've noticed recently (early May) that I can't find this specific scent (at Kroger/Wal Mart/Target) in any of the Tree Hut scrubs - I've only seen the Coconut & Lime/Shea/Mango/etc. scrubs, but no Brazil Nut :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Principesa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow! Love the smell, gets rid of dry skin, makes you smooth, it's organic and cheap. Got it at Walmart for 5.98. First thing I tried in this line and I am looking forward to trying more Tree Hut products.