December 17, 2014 | 1754 users online

Lipstick - Make Up For Ever - Lipstick (All shades)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by ayevalen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a pink MLBB lipstick, and I fell in love with the satin #30 which was a nude mauve pink (I'm not sure I'm not so good in describing color lol) it really fitted me when I swatched it at the counter. However, when I got home, without all the lightnings, bam I realized it washed off on skin. I dyed my hair lighter after that though. Honestly, I still like it for some reasons; I love the finish, I love the color payoff& the coverage on my lips (I have a pigmented lips), I love the texture which glides on nicely (better than my mac), I love the staying power and how it fades slowly and leaves a nice stain (considering mine is a soft color), the scent is also not so strong (again better than Mac scent)...

The thing that I'm not so pleased about is the it is sooo pricey for the amount of product I get. Also remember to slap on a little lip balm before you wear this lipstick because it can get a little bit drying.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 7:14:00 PM More reviews by psskclayton

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I recently changed my hair from very light blonde to dark neutral blonde which really looks like a neutral brown to all that look at it.

Anyway, I was having trouble with my lipsticks. All the pretty soft pinks that I love were looking washed out on my Fair-Medium skin and pale blue eyes. FWIW, I am using a darker eyebrow pencil and I'm pleased with the results.

I have found that #35 MUFE lipstick wakes my face right up! I put some NARS laguna/orgasm on to warm up my face and I look like a new person.

Give it a try...the pigment is incredible and I don't have to reapply for hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2011 4:52:00 AM More reviews by andreadianca

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

GOOD texture,makes my lips look healthier,but it's too pricey,

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by JillyDoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in #37 which is described as a bright satin pink. Its soooo pretty! Its a very bright rosey pink and it really looks great as a pop of color on very fair skinned girls. When I want to do a soft neautral eye and play up my lips... this is my go to color. I find it very similar in color to an old discontinued Milani lipstick I have been trying to dupe forever and could never get close enough. I took off one lippie because that old Milani lippie ($6) is way more moisturizing than this! (it was a great one though...still have a stub of it left in a tube.) This isnt too bad but after awhile I do notice my lips drying out more than usual. But I'm happy to finally find that color and I dont mind paying the price for it. Yay!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2010 10:57:00 AM More reviews by greyishblue

I love MUFE lipsticks. First I started with the 212 Lacquered, it's a warm beige pink color, very intense. I don't fancy the packaging then, it's a bit bulky and the transparent part of the tube wasn't flattering. But the fret is over now they have new lipstick collection in store with new packaging which I find very exquisite!I acquired the Matt 5, pink violet. The color is perfect with long lasting power. I don't like to splurge on having varieties of lip color, that's the only thing that keeps me from buying their entire collection =)
Note: u need to apply lip balm prior, especially for the matte color

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2010 7:52:00 PM More reviews by JoSummers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this lipstick in satin 35. It's a medium pink with some mauve tones. I love this lipstick, I find it at least as pigmented as MAC lipsticks, if not more so. It goes on easily and smoothly and leaves lips moist. The color lasts well, too. Not sure how it fares with lip gloss on top, but the satin is shiny enough I found I didn't really need lip gloss. I don't really like the way the lipstick itself is shaped, I prefer how MAC lipsticks are shaped, but that's a negligible trait that doesn't affect the quality of the lipstick.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 11:45:00 AM More reviews by fashionista_ae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm only giving this a "3" rating because I feel like these lipsticks do not last very long, they are not very long wearing at all. The color selection is great, the texture is nice, and the colors look great when they are on, they just wear off very quickly, and I usually don't have that problem with any other lipsticks.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2010 3:31:00 AM More reviews by kellysha

I have the 410. Its a bright pink. The colour is alright, but the lipstick itself is soo drying on the lips.I've tried with lipbalm under it, but it did not make any difference.My lips just looks chapped. The brand makes great foundation, blush, even lipliners but their lipsticks is just crap.Will not bother with their other lip colours-its just a disappointment.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2010 1:49:00 AM More reviews by crazykoda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you have sensitive lips, this isn't the product for you. I usually where lip glosses because practically every lipstick ends up drying my lips out and cracking it after a single day's use and this is one of them. For $19, it's not worth it. For you ladies looking for a good moisturizing lipstick => I've learned to go Chanel!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2010 11:10:00 PM More reviews by cab2434

I bought my first MUFE lipstick this weekend. I fell in love with the color in Sephora (I dont have it in front of me, but it's a very bright pink, very feminine and pretty!). I love the way it applies, love the color and it lasts fairly long. What I do not like is the price ($19 CDN) and the packaging. The packaging is flimsy and cheap, worse than a drugstore product and the amount of lipstick you actually get for the price is ridiculous. I plan to take this lipstick to the drugstore when Im almost done and try to find a dupe. Im sure I can buy 2 or 3 lipsticks for the price of one MUFE lippy. However, I really do love their color selection. Really different!