Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Fix

4.2

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This clear wax pencil is an absolute necessity for taming my unruly brows. I swipe it on after applying an eyeshadow primer (just to be sure my brow products last all day) to control a few wayward hairs that have a mind of their own. I then apply the Anastasia brow powder with a stiff angled brush. The powder glides over the wax easily and the wax itself in invisible. After applying the powder, I sometimes go over particular areas again with the wax pencil if they've been disrupted by applying the powder. Brow Fix lasts all day and helps the powder adhere to the hairs. I put the wax pencil in the freezer for a while before sharpening it, which wastes less product. Because the wax is in pencil form, it's really easy and convenient to use. I've tried using tinted gel to tame my brows and even clear mascara, but nothing works as well as this small wax pencil. Without it, my brow hairs would go out in all directions, giving me a Groucho Marx look (which isn't really becoming, lol!). This pencil is an important part of my routine and I'm so glad I discovered it. Anastasia truly makes the best brow products. The brow powder is richly pigmented and the color stays true all day. I also occasionally use Dipbrow, especially in the hot, humid Florida summer. It's great for oily skin and stays on even in the intense heat of high summer. It's a bit tricky to use but it can look natural if you use a very light hand. I also own Brow Wiz, which I use to fill in the sparse spots before applying the brow powder. All in all, I think I've used every single one of the Anastasia brow products at one time or another. Right now, I'm loving this wax pencil and brow powder. If you're having trouble taming your brows, you definitely need this pencil. The great thing is that you can apply the powder directly over it and your brows will look natural, yet defined, and they will frame your eyes. I definitely recommend this wax pencil as well as the other Anastasia brow products.

Doesn't really do much

Got this as a free sample at ulta. It doesn't really do anything...

I bought this last year hoping to keep my stray eyebrow hairs in place but found wearing it often made my eyebrows feel oily. In addition to that I constantly found myself needing to smooth the stray hairs with my fingers every hour or so. My eyebrows are not very thick and perhaps this might work better if they were, but for me it just made them look unnatural and even sometimes pulled out hairs while applying it.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

NYX makes an exact dupe of this product for about $6.

Alas, it does nothing much for my brows. I'm searching for a product that keeps my eyebrows nicely in check (since Shiseido's gel has been discontinued). This doesn't cut it.

LOVE this. Super great and unique texture for a pencil, doesn't make unplucked brow hairs super obvious , brightens the whole face. I like to apply it just on top of my lip liner on top lip for extra highlighting. Inner eyes too of course.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

A great product and it seems like a little really goes a long way. It goes on lightly yet holds the powder beautifully until you remove it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

*Mine is black, not pink*
I love my ABH Brow Powder, but I needed a brow wax to set it. This is a creamy large, clear wax pencil that doesn't leave you with crispy feeling brows. It keeps them in place all day, and you don't need very much. I apply this first, then the brow powder, and blend with a spoolie brush. I've never tried this before, but you could even use it to keep your lipstick from feathering, I just already have a separate clear wax pencil for that. It sharpens nicely in my UD GrindHouse sharpener.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Although my eyebrows aren't super thick/full, they are very long and tend to go in all different directions. Even the best brow gels and products haven't been able to hold them in place all day. ….Until now! This is such a great invention, I absolutely love it. Although it's expensive, I see this lasting me at least a year. My brows are fairly full but I still have some sparse areas I'd like to fill in. I'm platinum blonde, so when I use brow powder it's usually way too light and doesn't do much. I apply this first all over my brows, and a fairly good amount and then I brush through with a spoolie. This stuff has a GREAT hold, doesn't feel thick, and is really convenient and fast. After I apply and brush my eyebrows out, I apply my brow powder as needed. It makes the powder stick and literally water proof. It also makes my super light brow powder more pigmented but still looks so natural. i absolutely love it!!

Popular Brows Products