November 24, 2014 | 1631 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Fix

rated 2 of 5 on 10/2/2014 5:52:00 PM More reviews by missmollie88

Got this as a free sample at ulta. It doesn't really do anything...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by SarahLynn21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this last year hoping to keep my stray eyebrow hairs in place but found wearing it often made my eyebrows feel oily. In addition to that I constantly found myself needing to smooth the stray hairs with my fingers every hour or so. My eyebrows are not very thick and perhaps this might work better if they were, but for me it just made them look unnatural and even sometimes pulled out hairs while applying it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2014 2:05:00 PM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

NYX makes an exact dupe of this product for about $6.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2014 5:50:00 AM More reviews by evalien

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Alas, it does nothing much for my brows. I'm searching for a product that keeps my eyebrows nicely in check (since Shiseido's gel has been discontinued). This doesn't cut it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

LOVE this. Super great and unique texture for a pencil, doesn't make unplucked brow hairs super obvious , brightens the whole face. I like to apply it just on top of my lip liner on top lip for extra highlighting. Inner eyes too of course.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 10:58:00 AM More reviews by jmazzeo192

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A great product and it seems like a little really goes a long way. It goes on lightly yet holds the powder beautifully until you remove it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2014 1:48:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

*Mine is black, not pink*
I love my ABH Brow Powder, but I needed a brow wax to set it. This is a creamy large, clear wax pencil that doesn't leave you with crispy feeling brows. It keeps them in place all day, and you don't need very much. I apply this first, then the brow powder, and blend with a spoolie brush. I've never tried this before, but you could even use it to keep your lipstick from feathering, I just already have a separate clear wax pencil for that. It sharpens nicely in my UD GrindHouse sharpener.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 2:44:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Although my eyebrows aren't super thick/full, they are very long and tend to go in all different directions. Even the best brow gels and products haven't been able to hold them in place all day. ….Until now! This is such a great invention, I absolutely love it. Although it's expensive, I see this lasting me at least a year. My brows are fairly full but I still have some sparse areas I'd like to fill in. I'm platinum blonde, so when I use brow powder it's usually way too light and doesn't do much. I apply this first all over my brows, and a fairly good amount and then I brush through with a spoolie. This stuff has a GREAT hold, doesn't feel thick, and is really convenient and fast. After I apply and brush my eyebrows out, I apply my brow powder as needed. It makes the powder stick and literally water proof. It also makes my super light brow powder more pigmented but still looks so natural. i absolutely love it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

I used to swear by the WnW brow kits, but would burn through the wax part really fast, leaving only the powders, no good. I always eyed the Anastasia Brow Fix for its convenient fat pencil shape. So glad I finally made the switch. The quality of this brow wax blows everything else out of the water; it is clear, has 6+ hour staying power, and keeps hairs tidy. I have relatively fine brow hairs so I use this as a base for the powder I apply on top, usually MAC Brun. Not that there is any comparison, but the longevity of this wax compared to my WnW one is amazing. Usually by the end of the day, portions of my brow are less cleanly defined but not with this stuff. The only caveat I could see is the sharpening issue; definitely make sure you have a sharpener that can accommodate this size of pencil, as it is chubbier than a standard eyeliner. Overall, new HG product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Like so many other people I love this product. I don't have thick or bushy brows but they are, for some unknown reason, really unruly. I use regular clear brow gel (currently Palladio) to put my brows in place and then run this wax over my brows once the gel is dry. My brows look very natural. Sometimes brow gel can look shiny or dry out your brows. This wax eliminates those problems and keeps my brows looking great all day. I have only bought this once and have used it every day for 6 months and there is at least 3/4 of the pencil still going. The price ($21) may seem high but it lasts a long time. 5 stars for one my my can't live without products.