April 17, 2014 | 1913 users online

Makeup Brushes - Trish McEvoy - #2B

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by MelissaMH

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This brush is nothing short of heaven. If you are more familiar with a long-handled blush brush then this brush might take some practice, but the softness of the brush itself more than makes up for its shorter handle, depositing just the right amount of powder with precision. Plus, Trish makes her brushes that way on purpose: they need to fit inside her ingenious Planners. I love this brush, and reach for no other. In fact, I've given my other blush brushes (Laura Mercier, Chanel) away.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAddictedArtist

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing blush brush! Another Trish brush that will not disappoint! Effortlessly applies perfect amount of color. Great quality you expect from Trish brushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 11:15:00 AM More reviews by Dragonlady76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great brush, it's soft on the skin and deposits just the right amount of blush on your face but the shape requires some getting used to.
Overall this is a high quality brush that will last with proper care and delivers results but for the price I think there are some more affordable brushes out there so if something were to happen to this brush I would not repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2010 5:46:00 PM More reviews by pquiles

I bought this after reading reviews on here. I'm not very familiar with flatter designed blush brushes so it took some getting used to. A very soft brush, doesn't scratch my skin or leave hairs on my face as my MAC brushes do. Application of my highly pigmented NARS blushes is much easier... blends beautifully. It doesn't apply to much and makes it easier for me to build color. I really like this brush and will repurchase... although I don't think I will have to.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2010 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Dbeech

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used this brush daily for over 10 years. It has never shed and with the acrylic handle, it still looks great. You do have to be careful because you can pick up too much product. I have tried a few of other blush brushes, but this one has been the best for me. I plan on using it for another 10 years.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2010 7:09:00 PM More reviews by DaisyLondon

Lovely soft brush, one of my softest. I thought it didn't do much but after trying it with a more pigmented blush (both blushes were TM), it does indeed put the colour on well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2009 5:53:00 PM More reviews by mac222

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

As always with TMcEvoy, this is a great quality brush. It has a good basic blusher shape, is lush and full and has a stylish clear acrylic handle. While I find that this does a nice overall job, it's extreme density can be a bit much when applying my darker, more highly pigmented blushes. Even if I dust or blow it off, it still tends to deposit a whole lot of color. It's not a big deal, but I would rather build my color up slowly versus trying to blend it out or remove it after having applied too much. I need to buy something else, like maybe a fan-style brush, to supplement this for applying my darker/pigmented blushes. I still use this quite often though for applying softer blush shades as well as highlight.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2008 7:55:00 PM More reviews by frenchconnection

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is another staple in my mini planner. This brush provides the perfect amount of blush when swept over the cheeks. As with most of Trish's other brushes, it is soft, luxurious, and an excellent makeup tool.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2008 11:47:00 AM More reviews by jandewng

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this brush, use it to apply BB blush...so nice, soft and fluffy. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2008 5:47:00 AM More reviews by misschameleon

This brush is luxuriously soft, and distributes colour evenly. Really indulging in this brush right now. Recommended!