October 24, 2014 | 911 users online

Conditioner - Matrix - Shade Memory-Vivid Reds

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 12:40:00 AM More reviews by mixedup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this at a beauty supply place ( I went with my friend who is licensed), if you can possibly pick the conditioner up there it retails for $5 CDN, so pretty much dirt cheap. Its kept my semi permenant red dyed hair very vibrant, despite washing it every other day, and I will definitely try and pick up some more when i run out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2008 1:46:00 PM More reviews by JClarke

I have been using this whole range together. I have naturally red hair that is fading so I have red highlights put back.
I think the range does a good job at keeping the colour, although I still think the John Frieda range is better.
But I wonder if my downfall is because I used this range exclusively for a few weeks? I generally use a different shampoo and conditioner every time I wash but I decided to keep with this. And after a few weeks my hair started to seem greasy. It used to tend to be greasy many years ago but I'm in my fifties now and it's not a problem I have had for a long while.
I shall use this up but won't buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2008 6:09:00 PM More reviews by unloveable82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

well this is decent. as far as helping keep my color i am unsure. it could give a bit more in the way of softness, but my hair is quite damaged from stripping black color. all in all i like the collection of shampoo and foam color deposit.

EDIT: This system is amazing my red stayed vibrant and day one red for 8 weeks. I do use a hair mask weekly in addition, but this is a good conditioner, i will buy from now on exclusively.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2007 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Lynsi01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using this system as a whole for about a week. I have a terrible time keeping red in my hair. My neighbor is licensed and did a lovely strawberry color with blonde highlights for me about a week ago, and suggested I try this line. I've been very pleased with the line in its entirety. Here are my thoughts on the conditioner:

Same as the shampoo, be cautious if you're sensitive to fragrance. I personally love the scent, but I could see how some people might think it's too much. This conditioner is a great compliment to the shampoo. It's rather thin and liquidy, so a pump might be a better package than the bottle. It's not heavily moisturizing and it's very lightweight. I find it works a little bit better if I leave it on for a minute. Otherwise it doesn't really do a good job on tangles. Sometimes, if I haven't brushed my hair before getting in the shower, I mix a little Feria conditioner in with it just on the ends so I can comb thru. But I believe it has to be lightweight in order to maintain the bounciness. I do think my red has remained better since using this conditioner. And my hair is MEGA shiny! Overall a nice product, as long as your hair isn't severely dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2007 12:24:00 PM More reviews by JLuv84

OK this my ultimate HOLY GRAIL conditioner!! After using the shampoo I use this conditioner and my hair comes out feeling like velvety satin! It doesn't build up either or strip color and its very gentle. I recommend this to anyone who dyes their hair.