Revlon Bare It All Lustrous Powder

3.3

on 3/29/2010 5:29:00 AM

It has very bright sparkles. One could only use it for a party night out - way too sparkly for day wear. I mainly use it as a body shimmer powder but then its not sparkly enough. So its kind of in the middle - and that's the reason I don't use it very often...

on 8/1/2009 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

So many bad reviews for such a darling little box of beauty powder.I grabbed this in Pink A Boo at Big Lots last week for a fraction of the cost, and I was tickled to see it there! I am a fan of beauty powders, and as far as these kinds of powders go, this one is really sweet. The one I have does not have an abundance of silver glitter as some have stated, although it does contain very small particles of it. Pink A Boo is a very light delicate pink that can be worn very easy over any blush , or foundation color without changing the shade hardly at all. These kinds of powders are never intended for all over the face, but rather for sweeping gently over the cheekbones, & to outline the temple/forehead area. It really gives a wonderful effect if used correctly & not overly done. It can be used to dab over l/s & l/g too if you want more glisten to your pout, and of course as some have stated, it can be used on the body too. This not a huge jar, but it will last a long time & when the powder is gone, the sifter jar can be used again with a relabel for my own mixes. A great find for my liking at Big Lots. Who knew Big Lots carried anything worth buying! Thanks MUA.

on 6/23/2009 2:02:00 PM

this is an ok product if you like alot of glitter on your face. otherwise it works better as a body highlighter/bronzer depending on the colour you choose.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this in peachy tease not really knowing what to expect, really. I was hoping I could use it as a blush/highlighter type of product.

The packing is a very nice, sturdy, sifter jar. I think the packing is nice. A lot of time the lids on these kinds of jars crack and look like crap really quickly, but this I imagine would survive quite a beating. The powder puff that comes with it is very soft Ė and it has a cure little bow on top that I just adore.

In the package, the product looks like a very pretty peach. I didnít really notice all the shimmer until I opened it Ė itís got a LOT of golden shimmer. I used a brush and attempted to put it on my cheeks. The powder is so fine that it just kind of flew everywhere Ė I could not control it! Then, I looked like a total disco ball Ė tons of shimmer everywhere. Not the look I was going for. Also, the powder is so sheer, it didnít resonate as peach on my cheeks at all. What a bummer.

So, as a face product, it was an utter fail Ė this could be nice if used for very dramatic or costume like make up, but not an every day look for me.

As a body powder, it works nicely. The puff is perfect for dusting on shoulders and chest. Again, this is more of a going out kind of look, but it was pretty. However, I already have a ton of products designed to be used as body shimmer powders, and I donít really ever use them.

So, no, I wouldnít repurchase because lots of shimmer just isnít my style.

i'm using this in pink a boo.this is just a shimmers powder.i pat it on the cheeks and it gave subtle shimmers and look very pretty under lights.

on 5/8/2007 7:49:00 AM

I also bought this LE powder in Peachy Tease. It's very sheer and gives a gorgeous peachy apricot tint to the cheeks (this colour cannot be used as a general loose powder!) and the colour is not as dense as most blushes. There's also some shimmering gold in there that doesn't blend to a light glow, but only a little bit so it's still acceptable for day-time wear. Comes in a small transparent plastic tub with a cute powder puff. The sift inside distributes too much product, so I pick up the product with the puff, then dip a large kabuki brush into the puff. This product reminds me of an Agnes B loose powder without the shimmers I bought ages ago (which I miss so much as it's been discontinued in UK). I want to try the other colours (there are 4 in total).

on 3/17/2007 5:26:00 PM

The one positive thing about this powder is that its a Limited Edition and it will soon be discontinued. I bought the shade Peachy Tease and I was amazed that a product described as "lustrous" was really matte! And not only is it matte, but also contains big chunks of glitter-sparkles. As I understood it, this power was not intended as a blush, but a finishing, luminising product, so the fact that on my skin, it shows up as a really opaque peach. I was so looking forward to this, but its hopeless!

Recommended for Normal Skin