October 25, 2014 | 1795 users online

Blush - Rimmel - Bronze

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by BlueTutu

I really like this in my fair skin. It is the least orangey bronzer I own and looks really natural on, I can see a tiny amount of shimmer when it's in the packaging but this doesn't show up on my skin, although I suppose it keeps it from looking flat. The pigmentation isn't very strong, it shows up easily on my face but it would be hard to over do it, which I think is actually a plus for a bronzer.
I like how small it is, it doesn't take up much room in a makeup bag! The packaging is flimsy though, the top of mine has broken off a few times, but I was able to reattach it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 10:36:00 AM More reviews by billiem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love it. I find it has better lasting power than NARS. It does not break me out or irritate my skin. The price is low and i do not mind the packaging, as that is why the price is so low. I love how you can build it up and not think. My only fear is it is becoming difficult to find.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 8:02:00 AM More reviews by oxxoxxoxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Great blush! It's subtle, but looks really refreshing and absolutely natural on me. I like it so much, i've ditched my NARS, Body Shop, ELF's blushes and bought two of these - one in Santa Rose and another one in Bronze.
It's really cheap and I love the packaging - no excessive plastic, so it takes up minimal space, but at the same time stores enough product to last you forever.
The texture is smooth, silky and quite matte. Can't comment on the staying powder, since no blush stays on my oily skin even with primer underneath, but it's an excellent blush and i will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2011 3:55:00 AM More reviews by Elfinoz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this after I ran out of the Clinique blush I had been using ran out and I needed something in a hurry. I was pleasantly suprised - it goes on well, is easy enough to blend, and lasts me all day. Has a little more shimmer in it than I would like but I'm sticking with it until I find something I like better.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2010 5:45:00 AM More reviews by iluvfaketan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I always use this or sunshimmer by rimmel.I love the shade of colour it gives me and it makes my self tan stand out.
I love my blush and wont leave the house without it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Angelamakeup

First off, I haven't really found a Rimmel product that I would buy again.

The shade of this blush is nice. However, the packaging is terrible, you can never travel with this because the top will pop right off and you'll have this blush all over your makeup bag. And when applied the product doesn't seem to have the staying power I would like. And for that reason, I probably would not buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2008 1:30:00 PM More reviews by merangpie

I'm a MAC NW 20/25, and this is an ideal bronzer for me. I use the sephora bronzer brush and with about two swipes I get just enough color. All other bronzers are too pigmented for me. I needed a bronzer that was mistake-proof and allowed for easy layering. My $50 and $35 bronzers do not compare to the ease of use and tone of color to this inexpensive product. My go-to bronzer, and I never leave the house looking muddy or garish. One of my "best-buys" for sure. If you use a more dense brush, like the newest sephora bronzer brush, you wont have any issue with having to reapply so much to get it to show up. A softer brush will likely not do the trick. Most of the bronzers I have used in the past required such a soft touch and alot of blending to get the right look....not this one...with the right brush it is bronzer in about 5 seconds with little blending required.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2008 11:40:00 PM More reviews by iRahBu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm really attracted to the packaging, and the color is great. The pigmentation is bad. It won't show up on my skin at all. I'd have to use my fingers and constantly dip into the blush and rub my cheeks to get it to show up. Good color for contouring though. The price is only $3 but I can get something better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2007 8:14:00 AM More reviews by jenjuliet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Bought this on MUA recommendations and am extremely pleased because it's the perfect summer blush. I'm fair so traditional bronzers always look either dirty or orange on me, but this is the exact shade I've always wanted from one. It has just a tiny bit of shimmer which is a bonus so my skin doesn't look flat. It stays on all day, the consistency and pigment levels are lovely, and you don't even really need a brush, you can just swipe it on with your fingertip. Contrary to most reviewers' opinions, Rimmel's packaging for their blushes (and single shadows) has always appealed to me - they're very portable and I've never had one break - so they can keep right on making these cute little 1.5-inch thin squares as far as I'm concerned. I only paid $1.49 since Walgreens had a 50% off sale, so I grabbed two pans, one for home and one for my purse, but I definitely would have paid full price for two because it's just that wonderful.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2007 7:50:00 PM More reviews by icouldfall

I ADORE the color and "build-up" aspect of this blush! It's a perfect blend of pinkish tones with that bronze feel also (yet, like previously mentioned, not the type of bronze that makes me look orange or dirty *yuck!*). The reason for only 4 of 5 lippies? I accidently dropped it off of the sink and it spilled everywhere (my mistake!). What was left over I left in the package and contiuned on. I just recently came back from a vacation and let's just say that the left over blush managed to make it's way ALL over my makeup bag :( Horribly packaging, great shade! Def. give it a try whenever Walgreens have their Rimmel sales, yet since I'm still angry over the packaging mishap, I'm going to try another blush, but will turn back to this one if my search comes up empty ;)