August 30, 2014 | 1152 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche - Tropical Coral

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 4:22:00 AM More reviews by mizsassy

I love this lipstick! I guess this is one of those hit or miss items depending on your skin tone and lip color. It's a peachy-pink color on my lips and has a creamy finish. I did not notice any frost like some reviewers claimed, but i did notice a slight golden sheen, in a good way because it seems to help brighten up my face. It gives me a very chic but sweet look, perfect for everyday use. The golden packaging imo is very classy looking, only drawback is that when I tried to touch up after dinner today the "twist" was not very smooth, but I'll give it a week because it might be because the tube is still very new. For reference I am a shade NC 35 in MAC studio fix, and Golden Beige in Revlon Colorstay. This will become a staple item in my makeup bag from now on! I will be uploading a picture the next time I wear it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Jackie0219

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

FROSTY!!! This looks terrible on me, I'm NC25/NC30 for reference (which translates to light-medium with light yellow undertones). I love how it looks in the tube, creamy dark peach with a hint of shimmer but once applied the frost really stands out. If this lippie had less frost it would be gorgeous, I'd easily pick it over a pricier one :)

Overall, I love L'Oreal lippies and will continue to buy them, just not this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by duboryu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a great color (more pink than orange) for work as the other reviewer pointed out. The finish is creamy not glossy and it doesn't dry out my lips. Only complaint i have is it leaves dark lipstick mark on cups.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by payjark

Not a big coral lip buyer, but I bought this a few months ago and just not started wearing it. Its a great coral lip that isn't overly vibrant or in your face which I prefer for corals. Only complaint is the frost that it gives my lips if I apply too much...but that can be fixed by simply dabbing some tissue on my lips to remove a bit of the product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this WOULD be a really great lippie but the frost, ohhh the FROST!!! how come nobody has mentioned this? its so frosty it reflects a metallic "blue" tinge off my pigmented lips! the color is gorgeous though, a perfect pinky peach, definitely gives my NC42 face a pick me up. i just cannot, ever, no way no how, do FROST. when i opened the cap i suspected it and sure enough, frost :( it also smells like lipsticks i wore when i was 16, plastic-ish. smells really do take you back in time ;) so 2 stars for the wonderful color (not the frost) & opaqueness but thats it. returning!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

Oh my, I am SO glad I got this!! I bought it on Target.com and it was $6. GREAT deal. (Cheaper than store I think) This is a true coral, which is like a peachy pink/orange, but it almost has a tad brown in it. This is sophisticated, natural yet has a slight sheen and shimmer, perfect for work. I loved it from the first application. The only drawback is, yes, the smell is weird. I don't notice a taste though. I really love it!

Added 2 swatch pictures, hope it helps! But as an update, I have so many corals now I think I could pass on getting this again. But it's nice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Tropical coral is a medium shinny coral.it goes on smoothly,last verry long,perfect for summer! It goes well with: purple,rose-gold,coral,orange-gold,nude eye shadows. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2012 4:46:00 AM More reviews by iamandaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

great color for the spring/summer time! great packaging , doesnt have the cheap lipstick smell and great pigmentation!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 9:32:00 AM More reviews by kraftykaitie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This lipstick is a summer staple for me. It is the most stunning and sophisticated, yet fun, shade I have ever found. The formula is amazing and lasts for ages without drying my lips. There is a bit of a sheen to this shade, but I almost hesitate to even call it a shimmer, because it is so fine. I've never found a lipstick with a finish exactly like this. It's a definite must-have and repurchase! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2011 7:19:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

I love this lipstick. The color is perfect. It's a coral color without being too bright. It looks good under gloss and alone. Unfortunately, like all L'oreal Colour Riche lipsticks, this one tastes bad. That is why I took off one lippie. Seriously, I can remember this stuff tasting bad when I was a teenager. When is L'oreal going to get a clue and change the scent/taste?