September 1, 2014 | 2127 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Color Fever Gloss - Dangerously Pink 321

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2014 8:47:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ok when I had to laugh at the comments (not too glittery...not too girly...sophisticated...makes lips look younger...like a decoration for my room). Wahaha! Lets call it what is!! Its sheer hot pink (not much color payoff) with tons of gritty feeling silver glitters that reflects light off lips like a lit up disco ball !!!This is fine if you like that kind of thing, but it really is better to warn others who wouldn't like that kind of thing and not pretend its natural and young looking. I would love this if the shimmers were fine, but they are rough chunky glitters that exfoliate my lip and look like something that a 15 year old would wear so its not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 4:41:00 AM More reviews by carlablack

This is good. Very good.

In the tube it looks like an over-the-top purple-ish cool pink with disco ball kind of glitter. I bought this because this is one of the highest rated glosses on MUA, i wouldn't buy it otherwise because the tube looks too intimidating for a neutral skintone with warm tendencies. But when you apply it looks like a whole new product.

The perfect amount of color and subtle, finely milled glitter. Glitter isn't visible on the lips, it only makes lips look fuller. This makes lips look younger, like a 16 yo's lips or something :)

The applicator deposits very little product so you cannot apply too much to look overdone.

I think i had this exact shade in my first makeup bag ever (in stargloss form of course) I couldn't appreciate it then because i was a total noob in makeup, now i see why SA's recommended this for a starter :)

By the way, package really rocks! It looks so chic, makes me want to use it as a decoration in the living room :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2010 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Belledeear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

like everyone else, this product smells good and has really nice color payoff even on pigmented lips like mine. To describe this in a few words, it's really a Barbie kind of pink that's sexy sophisticated and not childish pinky. I got this as a gift but if I bought this I'm sure my wallet would hurt because it's about $30 a pop. it's really nice though!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 5:28:00 AM More reviews by Supermewbs

I got this as a gift and after some searching found that it's quite expensive!

But I love this, it's a great shade - not too bright, the perfect pink that's not too girly. It smells quite sweet too, kind of like strawberries.

The application is great, the wand has a sort of heart shaped end which contours well on the lips, but it's hard to get much product on it, so you might need to apply twice.

The only problem I'd have with this is that it's quite sticky, so beware if you have long hair out on a windy day!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2010 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Meaghan86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite lipgloss of all time. The packaging is absolutely stunning. It is easy to apply and has a perfect combination of pink and shimmer - very girly and sophisticated. The tube lasts me a long time, making the price worth it. I will always have one of these in my handbag.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2010 12:50:00 PM More reviews by FleurDefendue

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It has a slight smell of roses. Yes, it is quite sticky, and I also tend to run out too quickly. But this particular shade is the most perfect pink I have ever found in a lipgloss.A cool very glittery grown-up Barbie pink, very sexy with just black liner or even black smoky eyes. I tried to achieve the same result with Chanel Astral Glossimer and Nude Lipliner, but this Fever Gloss is much better. I also love the heart-shaped sponge, I wish my other glosses had something like that, as well. Overall, for me it's a unique pink shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2008 5:46:00 PM More reviews by metalandie

I first saw this lipgloss at my local Parfumerie, Norways answer to Sephora I guess, and I figured this lipgloss made me look like a superstar because of the bright lights they have there. *Surely* I quipped *Surely, I can find just as nice of a lipgloss next door at H&M - I mean, it's pink with sparkles right?* Remember, this lip gloss, in Norway costs the equivalent of 42 american dollars. Yeah...I know. So I dutifully traipsed over to H&M, found the identical color by Rimmel, snikkered at my utter craftiness and frugality and went home.

I'm sure you all know what happened, it's happened to us all. My short lived triumph of craftiness and frugality backfired. The Rimmel could have very well been a clear gloss. *Crap* I barked, to no one, in my silly nautical themed bathroom.

So, after weeks of laboring thoughts of *Oh the horrors of the american economy* this and *oh starving children in Africa* that, I caved.

I will never need another lipgloss again. The colour makes me look like a 14 year old Ukrainian nymphette. I love this gloss more than I could ever love a human baby.

And the packaging? Well, lets just say you've run into your arch-nemesis in a seedy bathroom. We all know that *the best revenge is living well*, well with the wand-like good fairy godmother appeal of this gem, she'll hate you forever.

What more could you ask for?

27 out of 30 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2008 5:27:00 PM More reviews by leahluvspink

gorgeous lipgloss. it is so nice to put on, it smells lovely and it is so sparkly and glittery. although i only have it in this colour it is the only colour i could ever need and if i wanted any of the others i would definitely buy them. i use this on my nights out and i have to say i do feel like a princess its worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2008 12:09:00 PM More reviews by breezyboo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I think this is super expensive, but I'm hooked on these. Right now I got tons of back up lipglosses for under 5 bucks, but IDK I'm just HOOKED on these. I love them, maybe it's the smell or something. When I get my paycheck I am definitely gonna run to the nearest department store and snag this color

These last a moderately long time and are kinda sticky, but whatever that means they last longer. They don't really smell "good," I don't think they're supposed to, but for me I absolutely LOVE the smell. I forget about what they taste like, but who really wants to eat lipgloss?

These look super nice on me too. They're amazingly shiny and sparkly and are pretty thick. I could probably get the same effect from a drugstore lipgloss but there's something about a Lancome lipgloss that just makes me keep on coming back . . .

The only problem is I think they should put more product in the tube, these run out "kinda" quickly. For 23 bucks I shouldn't have to repurchase this every 2 months!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2008 3:25:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

I may be biased towards Lancome products as I simply LOVE them. I especially adore their Color Fever lipsticks and lipglosses. They are to die for! These glosses are super sexy. I also love the smell of these glosses. I have four of these glosses (one of them being this color) and they are all GORGEOUS! Only problem is, they don't sell any of these colours (including this one) in Canada, which btw, totally sucks!