October 31, 2014 | 1570 users online

Mascara - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Plump Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Shortstuffxo

This worked really well on my lashes suprisingly. I noticed a very obvious difference when I put it on.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by TiffanyChic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

GARBAGE!! UTTERLY AWFUL!! I bought this yesterday on a whim in waterproof and tried to apply it this morning and nothing came off!! I tried many different ways and no avail. It is a big disappointment.

Wet N Wild, please just stick with your eye shadows :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2014 2:26:00 AM More reviews by Jessica24601

2.5 Rating. I think it was pretty cheap, not sure of the exact price as anything under $5 for mascara in Toronto is a steal (taxes on cosmetics alone are 13 percent, no matter what the cost of the item)...Anyhow, an extremely mediocre mascara at best. The formula is soooo dry I'm tempted to put some sterile eye drops in it or a drop of Olive Oil, but I think I ll just leave it. It is what it is. Took about 5 coats to see anything, and in the process I made a mess out of my eye lids, but easy enough to fix w/ a q-tip and a little water or lotion. It provides an extremely natural look at best on my paticular (skimpy) lashes. There was NOTHING plump about them after even 7rl coats. I got mine in "Very Black", but it did not come out "Very" black @ all (altho, my lashes are naturally black, so I guess I cannot knit pick too much lol). It's ok. Will keep for days that I wear a heavy eye-liner look or the onus is on my lip-stick. I do like that it removes extremely easily. I also prefer it MUCH more then their Mega Protein (which I did not even keep for a month). It was so cheap there's no real loss at least. Next time I want a really in-expensive mascara I ll just opt for Essence as they've some good ones.
UPDATE: Not bad for BOTTOM eye-lashes (on again, a natural lash look).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 12:02:00 AM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only thing mega about this product is the disappointment. What plumping? I could barely see any mascara cling to my lashes. The formula was way too dry. I'm not sure if I received an old tube? Where their eye shadows and lipsticks are rockstars this mascara was a huge fail. Perhaps one of the worst mascaras I've ever tried - I felt like I kept applying nothing even though I could see product on the wand. Very black? Very lack of black. Omg so terrible! It feels awkward to write such a bad review for a WnW product. But yes, it was that bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by victoriahokan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not going to lie, hated this product at first. The formula is dry and not wet like usual mascaras. However, by the second day, I realized my eyelashes looked amazing. The curls of my eyelashes stayed in place. I'm asian and i have very stubborn eyelashes. Price is great as well! I also forgot to mention i purchased the waterproof one! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2013 9:16:00 AM More reviews by ebbykins

BLARGH!!! Dry, no volume, at first I thought, okay, so this is a drier "building" mascara that needs more coats, but no... it required me using a different mascara over top in the end to get even minimal volume. NO. JUST NO. Stick with Cover Girl Lash Blast for cheapie volume building or Volumous.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by staci13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this on a whim, CVS was having one of their sales buy1 get 1 50% off like they always do, and I thought what the hell. I haven't tried a Wet and Wild mascara since I was a teenager and that was when both the packaging and quality left a lot to be desired. This product is just further proof that Wet N Wild is steppin' it up and giving the much pricier brands a run for their money. The packaging is cute, and attractive, it's functional and not oddly shaped or too bulky. I like the brush a lot, I always prefer a nice and full spoolie type brush applicator as opposed to the hard silicone-spikey ones, (those actually hurt to use). I have blonde eyelashes and I like to make sure everything is nicely coated. I liked the longevity of the wear, it stayed put! It seems fine to wear with contacts, didn't cause any burning or irritation. However, it wasn't plumping. But whatever, for the price I can't complain.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by yumsworth

I do not understand the low rating too! I love this product! They make my eyelashes looking fabulously natural! I usually wear Benefit "they're real" but this one is a good alternative if i just want a subtle look. It doesn't clump my lashes which i really like. My only complain is that i feel like there is not much product in the tube. I've only used it a couple of times and it looks like it's about empty.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2013 4:29:00 AM More reviews by brilliantcat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't understand all the poor ratings. I decided to replace the L'oreal I'd been using because they are NOT cruelty-free. I did take off one lippie because this is supposed to be a super-volumizing formula and it just isn't. However, it applied well in one coat without using an eyelash curler and doesn't feel "crunchy". If anything, my lashes feel soft. No flaking either. I have sensitive eyes and I'm not noticing any irritation. Basically it gives my lashes a nice, natural look. I will be looking for something else for my dramatic eye looks, but this is a keeper for a natural eye.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by eadinsmo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This product has a lot of negative reviews, but I had such a good experience that I wonder if it's a quality control issue.

I usually buy Cover Girl mascara, but was away from home without it. I didn't want to spend the $9 or so for CG, so I got this one. It's great, actually. It lengthens, thickens, and colors my lashes really dark black. I don't think it stays on as well as CG (i.e., forever), which is why I'm not switching permanently. But it's pretty good! Especially for the price.

I would definitely purchase again because I believe in switching out mascara tubes frequently for sanitary purposes.