December 18, 2014 | 1622 users online

Bronzers - Milani - Powder Bronzer Radiant

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2014 5:51:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This bronzer is fantastic! Especially for the price. It has a VERY slight shimmer to it, just the right amount to make you glow. It looks very natural on and blends well, doesn't look muddy or orange. Overall I have nothing bad to say! Happy with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 11:12:00 AM More reviews by skort

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite bronzer- I'm now going through my second one. I have rather pale skin, and this gives me the perfect natural tanned look. The color is a slightly reddish brown. I think this is more natural looking than a neutral brown, as natural tans typically have a reddish cast to them. There is shimmer, but it is very subtle and gives me a glow. You get quite a lot of product for the price. My only gripe is that the packaging could be a bit sturdier- the lid of mine broke eventually, but I was almost out of it anyway. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 12:29:00 PM More reviews by ncc

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My go to bronzer. Works well and makes me look healthy. I always repurchase although it lasts a long timr. Better than expensive blushers.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Sweetest_Taboo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite bronzer of the ones I've tried (Hard Candy, NYC, Jane). The color is very "believable" on my fair skin and gives a healthy look to my cheeks. You get a large amount of product for a cheap price.

UPDATE: Now using Clinique's "Sunkissed" pressed bronzer. Milani's is still a good option, however.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2009 4:15:00 PM More reviews by brittbrat118820

HG bronzing powder for me!!! I have tried dozens and this is the best one by far for my fair skin. It gives me a natural sun kissed glow without being too orange, too dark, or too sparkly. I got this on clearance for about $2 at my local walgreens. I hope this doesn't mean they are discontinuing it!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2009 10:58:00 PM More reviews by urstandingonmytoes

I WANTED to love this..with all my heart, I really did. The color worked well on my very fair cool toned skin. It didn't turn orange or muddy looking. The shimmer was non-existant once this went on my skin, it applied very matte. The size of the pan was decent for the price. Its easily accessible to me, I bought mine at CVS. BUT, and yes, there is a BUT....it BROKE ME OUT! I couldn't believe it, I tried to deny it. I kept telling myself that it had to be something else, sadly tho, it wasn't. Honestly, I was surprised that a powder broke my skin out, and clogged my pores, but I have to face the facts. This is not my HG bronzer, the quest continues.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2008 4:21:00 AM More reviews by StrawberryJuice

If you want a sheer, shimmery, fool-proof bronzer, this is for you. I would recommend this to lighter folks who have tried bronzers and made them them muddy looking. Remember though that after lotions/liquid foundations, etc, let that dry out, put powder on top, and then put on blush or bronzer for smoother, blendable application. My second pan of this stuff. I love it, makes me look healthy, and I can even do light contour with this even if it's shimmery.
EDIT: I recently started to notice this has pinkish tint to it. It might have always been like that except I just didn't really notice it. It may also be due to the fact that I tried NYC Sunny and compared to that one, Sunny was pinkish.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2008 9:58:00 PM More reviews by jjiyunlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wouldn't buy this particular shade again because of the shimmer in it and the color's not quite right for me, but the product quality is very good. Four stars for the shade, five stars for the product line.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2008 1:27:00 PM More reviews by DebbieB43

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ok....I have tried many of the bronzers out there, NARS, Guerlain, Tarte, BE, EL, and they either have too much sparkle, or are too dark....and turn muddy or orange. The Milani Radiant Bronzer, I must say is shockingly perfect on my skin! I am a NW 15-20....no sun on my face, with pink undertones, and this is amazing! Looks like sun kissed, lightly bronzed/tan skin, with NO glitter or sparkle....and not to mention, the price...5.00......how good is that?? I am thrilled that this was recommended to me :))

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2008 9:48:00 PM More reviews by WhereAmI

If you find most bronzers too dark, orange and unnatural, give Radiant a try. This a a neutral brown with a touch of pink, a close match to my discontinued favorite, Clinique Nude Nude, although Nude Nude is matte and Radiant has subtle gold shimmer. Great product.