September 17, 2014 | 1270 users online

Liquid - La Prairie - Cellular Treatment Foundation, Satin Finish, SPF15

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by makeupkitkat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really love this foundation - a lot! It is definitely my "holy grail" but I'm nearly out and it has been discontinued. I can't order from the company directly as they only ship in the US. Are there any alternatives that have a really similar texture/quality? I feel like the smoothness of the foundation is likely due to silicon...so I'm looking for something of that sort.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2011 12:24:00 AM More reviews by kn44

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Silky, satin, natural finish. I really like this foundation but my skin frequently became oily. I will post an update when I try it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2010 12:52:00 PM More reviews by haiger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of the best foundations I have ever used! Makes my skin look absolutely flawless. Shade 3.4 is perfect for my fair skin. The only thing I don't like is that it does not have a pump like the anti-aging foundation.

-->UPDATE: The foundation is O.K., nothing spectacular. It contains way too much oil and the scent is overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 7:15:00 AM More reviews by nicci404

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am glad I found this foundation!! :-) I was using Sisley oil-free foundation but after I finished my 2nd bottle I wanted to experiment and look for something else. This foundation for me really goes well with the Rose Illusion primer. You appear airbrushed like others have stated. The foundation lasts a long time as well! I don't need to retouch during the day. It feels so light because it is, nice smell, and doesn't look cakey at all. It looks natural as well - it doesn't look like you have foundation on unlike many other foundations I have tried. I have tried a few from Chanel, La Mer, Sisley, Dior, Lancome, Clarins, Clinique and none of them can compare. The price might be high to some but it is well worth it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2010 1:00:00 PM More reviews by EmeraldCharm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product sort of reminds me of LM moisturizing foundation. Best for dry skin.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Squalane, Dimethicone, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Stearic Acid, Cocoyl Sarcosine, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycoproteins*, Panax Ginseng Root Extract*, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract*, Hyaluronic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Triethanolamine, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cellulose Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Lanolin Alcohol, Simethicone, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Iron Oxides

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2010 12:08:00 PM More reviews by ElectricBlack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Went to Holt Renfrew and sampled this product. Unlike the Chanel Trent Innocence or Dior foundations...This one stuck to me.

I only had them put it on me and honestly this foundation sticks to your skin...it feels light and (I use NC42 concealer...to give you an idea of my skin tone)...this foundation perfectly matched my skin!

The Chanel was a perfect match as well but it did not stick to my skin for that long but this foundation really did! Even on daylight it looked pretty natural...not oily at all and far from cakey!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2009 9:47:00 AM More reviews by elfelettem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This is a beautiful, light weight yet with good coverage and easy to build up for even higher coverage foundation.

This gave a very "made up" look to my foundation, for me, that isn't what I want most days. So I only used this on special occasions or when going out. Because of this, and the price I would not repurchase but it is a very lovely foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2009 12:57:00 AM More reviews by asgarcia

Wow! I love this foundation! After using Estee Lauder's Double Wear for about a year, I needed something lighter that wasn't caked on or caused me to break out. It is amazing at how little i need. I use a little concealer on my blemishes & then dab this stuff on with my fingers. I get a nice subtle 'glow'. After using for a couple weeks, I am breaking out much less. I hope in a few more weeks, I will have clear skin. I would definitely recommend you at least go to the makeup counter for a sample. After using my sample, i discovered my clear skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2009 5:36:00 PM More reviews by chrisstbg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a beautiful foundation! I used this for a couple years and had no problems with breakouts at all! (this is rare for me) I will say that it was a little too moisturizing for some hot hot summer days but about as perfect a foundation I have ever tried. I hate the cap on the bottle though. I had it break on me twice... and at that price you don't want to lose a precious drop! LOL
Edit: My Nordstoms dosen't carry my color anymore, all the other colors are way too light for me. Nice foundation but I found one even better.. Bio Fond is the best!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2009 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Daniela1977

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like quite a lot this foundation .Is not clogging (for me anyway)..Light to medium coverage, seems moisturizing as well(which is good for me as I am on Retin-A ).Good staying power- my skin still looks good after 12h and make my skin glow. I don’t think this will be good for oily gals but for normal –dry skin will be great.

I am very clog/prone skin, quite sensitive from Retin-A and my skin is combo BUT dry-flaky around my mouth. I have huge problem with make up as seems like all clog me. This one not..
I am MAC 15-20 ( Chanel # 20 Cameo - By Terry Light Expert # 102 - CDP O10 ) and use 3.0.Match is perfect.

The BAD thing ....is not available in Europe.
UPDATE - LOVE IT...better than any other foundation.