Bare Escentuals Flaunt

on 7/30/2013 11:59:00 PM

I fully support everyone's claims down here! This is an absolute must have!
Being a huge fan of taupe, I picked up this eyeshadow at a local bareMinerals outlet, and I am not disappointed at all! Flaunt is a gorgeous and /wearable/ taupe brown with a golden, iridescent shimmer. Outside, it looks like an ordinary taupe, but I can assure you, that is not the case at all.
Flaunt has a very smooth texture, as with all bM eyeshadows, and is very smooth to apply. Unfortunately, the iridescent shimmer that you see in a swatch or in the package, usually will not show up on the eye very well. Still, it is very blendable, very versatile, and looks absolutely great as a crease shade. Works for any skin tone and any undertone range! I like using it for natural makeup looks- Flaunt basically becomes part of your eyelid, it's so smooth.
Of course, it comes with the bareMinerals eyeshadow price tag, but I assure you that it is absolutely worth the money. Plus, a little goes a really long way, so it will last you a very long time! I highly, highly recommend this product. :)

on 6/18/2013 6:40:00 PM

I got this eyeshadow in a intro to eyes kit. This color is just perfect for me, although I think that if I were more tan maybe it won't show that much. What I specially like about this eyeshadow is that golden tone that make the eyes brighter. I use the eyeliner that comes in the kit (granite color) and the combination gives to my brown eyes a very nice pop.

on 11/27/2007 7:50:00 PM

I also got this with the QVC A-D kit. It's a lovely, cool, darkish-medium brown with subtle shimmer to it. I've worn it with Peacock shadow and with Pink Sands glimpse; I've worn it as a shadow in the crease and as a liner; I've worn it dry and foiled. It always looks great, no matter what you do with it - versatile and very flattering to my gray-blue eyes. I prefer matte things for work, but this is my go-to shadow for dressing up.

on 5/15/2007 1:08:00 PM

I bought this on eBay because it was such a great price and plus I'm a huge fan of BE! This is such apretty colour, I agree with the previous reviewer in th it is quite similar to Coconut Palm but, IMO its less shimmery and more subtle.

A definite keeper!

on 4/6/2007 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this off Ebay sight unseen and it is gorgeous. It is bronze color with gold and pink highlights. Pairs well with a lot of colors. I love it!

on 3/17/2007 7:44:00 PM

Definitely a cooler brown, great description from previous review. I didn't expect to like it as much as I do!! Came as part of my "Love Bird" kit from A-D on QVC...I wore it with Winter White and a hint of WW Melissa yesterday and it looked smashing!! Today, I paired it with City Lights...looked great again...I think Flaunt is a new staple in my shadow wardrobe :)

on 3/14/2007 4:08:00 PM

Flaunt - part of the "Love Bird" QVC kit. I got it via Ebay and I fell very hard in love with it - beautiful brown covered with gold. Some people says it's golden mauve, and I would say it's resembles closely to Coconut Palm - part of BE's Tahilian Sunset Blendables eyeshadow kit (I had to return it back to Sephora's because they are orangey) Flaunt's a cooler brown side with a touch of gold. It's definely a KEEPER - I love to wear that with Finesse - a gorgeous golden pink. It will look sizzling with tan!