September 16, 2014 | 2085 users online

Highlighters - Laura Mercier - Peach Mosaic Shimmer Bloc

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by bebemona

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Works very well :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAddictedArtist

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have tried every highlighting powder out there! This is the best!!! All the Mosaics are fabulous actually. I use the Laura Mercier Finishing brush and dust these colors gently on the top of my cheekbones...gorgeous glow unlike any other shimmer powder. This doesn't make me look dry or accent things pores, tiny lines,or anything I don't want accented on my skin. FANTASTIC!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2010 10:01:00 AM More reviews by VictoriaHat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am late to the highlighter party, I admit. I thought this product would be way too shimmery, but when the MA put it on I was amazed. I looked noticeably "healthier" and it looked natural. I wear this over my LM Wild Bouquet blush and I wear the peach and white colors as eyeshadows. I would never be without this highlighter now! I did not have a skunk-type brush and I bought the LM Finishing brush, which works great. Thank you to all you posters who mentioned how easily this product breaks. I took mine on vacation not too long ago and made sure to put a cotton round in the compact to keep everything in place. I'm LM Warm Ivory/NC15 and Peach Mosaic is just beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2008 11:36:00 PM More reviews by utopiancity

Very expensive, but I think it's worth it. It's true that the colors are too orangey and too frosty to use as eye shadow, but as a blush/bronzer, it's gorgeous. I never really use blush or bronzer unless I'm going out, but this one is so natural and it gives me a really healthy glow. It looks like it will last a while too (I just bought it), so even if it's expensive, it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2008 6:54:00 PM More reviews by RainWhenIDie

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe all the poor reviews on this product. I love this stuff! This is gorgeous on the eyes as well as your cheekbones.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2008 1:39:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

i like this palette because it gives me a nice fresh look. I normally don't wear coppery/orangey eye shadows but this one is wearable. I really luv the texture as it's super smooth and not overly shimmery. It also gives me a nice peachy glow when used as a highlighter. Good quality! EDIT: I will not buy this product again because it is very difficult to find the perfect lipstick colour that compliments this palette. Due to the limited usage of this product, I have changed my review to 3 lippies.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2007 4:15:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I have all the LM shimmer blocks. this one doesnt really work separately. Together this gives a very soft peach shimmer. Not too shimmery and not alot of color. If you want to wear this as a blush you will really have to layer it. As an eyeshadow, its awful. The copper shade goes really orange and doesnt look normal at all. the light peach, light pink shimmer arent super pigmented separately. You see shimmer but not alot of color. Together with the champagne shimmer they all give off a nice soft peach shimmer though. So for $38, you really have to decide if just a highlighter is worth that much! Pretty but not a must have imo.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2007 12:22:00 PM More reviews by filmart

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This Shimmer Bloc contains shades of copper, pink-peach (both medium and pearl) and coral-peach. The copper shade is more orange-based than it appears in the compact, so it's far more flattering on me as a contouring blush than an e/s. As with LM's other Shimmer Blocs, the texture is very smooth and blendable (both as blush and e/s), and the shimmer is subtle and flattering. As pretty as these shades all look in the compact, however, they really don't offer enough variety for me to recommend this collection. The two lightest colors are so close that I simply brush across both to create a single highlight shade. And if you already own LM's e/s in Guava and Sandstone, as I do, you already have a better, more pigmented look that you're going to get with the Peach Shimmer Bloc. In the end, this is simply too much money to pay for three highlight shades, plus an orangey-bronze shade that's readily available, in numerous varieties, in drugstores.