September 17, 2014 | 1729 users online

Fragrances - Salvatore Ferragamo - Incanto Shine

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2014 7:12:00 PM More reviews by gwmagic77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Blind buy but I like it! It's very citrusy and uplifting. It lasts forever on me which is a plus

Edit: I dont know but the pineapple note in this is too much for me sometimes and makes me sick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by kristamb

This is a very summery, citrusy perfume. I personally don't like pineapple, which is noted to be in this fragrance. It just smells citrusy to me--I don't pick up any pineapple. I really love it....it reminds me of a Mary Kay perfume I used back in high school....I think it was called Happiness and was in a yellow bottle...Overall I would reccomend Shine to anyone who likes citrus scents!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2014 2:25:00 AM More reviews by KingBee

This was a blind buy for me. All I had to go off of was other's reviews about the product. I purchased this off a discounted perfume site & paid about $27 dollars for it. I'm pretty pleased with what I got. It's not your average scent. As others have stated it has a masculine flow to it, especially upon first spraying it. After a while it settles into something sweet & pretty. The only con is it's not as long lasting as I'd like it to be. Despite that I can see myself purchasing this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 1:34:00 AM More reviews by myolderbrother

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to love this more than I did. The name, the bottle, & the whole vibe is fun & easy to love. The dominat notes are peach & cedar & the peach is sharp & contrasts with the cedar until a good hour later when bergamot emerges & smooths everything out. At this point it becomes much more wearable & fun, & although the composition mellows, it is certainly not subdued. I see this on high school & undergrad ladies who have ENERGY & wake up embracing the pulse of the moment, anticipating & excited about who they're going to see that day & what things may happen. When was an undergrad, this would have fit me perfectly!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2012 11:47:00 AM More reviews by ncmom4all

I love, love, love this fragrance. After sniffing my way to a migraine, I was about to give up when the bottle caught my eye on my way out of the store. I spritzed a bit on a card and left it in my purse. After a few hours, I gave it a whiff and WOW, I was in love. There's something sensual about it, and unique. I can usually pick out specific fragrance notes, but I was totally stumped by this one.

Things I DONT LIKE in a perfume, to give you an idea of what this doesn't smell like:

Baby powder
vanilla
roses
coffee/woodsy smell
bubble gum

I was getting frustrated because at my age, smelling like watermelon bubble gum just feels sad and desperate...I wanted a signature fragrance, something age appropriate, something classy, and something that didn't give me a migraine. So far, this is the best I've found.

The only thing I don't like is that it seems to fade really, really quickly. I'm used to being able to put on perfume in the morning, and with a small touch-up, go all day smelling nice. This fades so quickly that I'm burning through the bottle like crazy. I even spray my clothes (which I usually don't like to do) and while that helps, it still fades really fast. And you have to be almost right on top of me to smell it honestly...I wish I could say that I've gotten compliments from strangers on it but the only person that's complimented me is my stylist and she even said that the fragrance was very faint, but very pleasant. For this reason, I doubt I'll purchase it again. I want something that smells this nice, but not just to me, lol....I don't wear perfume for my health, I do it because I like having an "air" about me. It's a bummer knowing that I'm the only one enjoying this lovely scent. Even my husband can't smell it, and he's pretty good at picking up on new scents.

One more thing...I haven't had a problem with this turning into alcohol on my skin. I know some of us have that issue- skin chemistry that turns perfume into hard liquor, lol...but so far, that hasn't been an issue. I don't know why, or how, but some perfumes make me smell like an alki, and I don't touch alcohol at all, like Dolce and Gabanna...love their perfumes, but can't wear them to save my life.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/19/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by jairae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very disappointing. I loved Dream so much I bought this without smelling it at TJ Maxx, but the dry down is fruity bug spray on me. Returning it tomorrow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2011 2:26:00 PM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I Love this! I'd read some good reviews on it awhile back and saw some YouTubers go crazy over it, so as soon as I saw it at TJ Maxx, I had to get it. I'm glad I did! It smells really good. I think its an exact dupe of Victoria's Secret's Bombshell which is a good thing as I love that too! It's a clean, floral, fruity thing with a smidgen of something masculine. I was surprised at the great lasting power considering it's an EDT. Very nice!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 7:05:00 AM More reviews by polished20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think it smells like fresh laundry but that's a good thing. Major compliment-getter - without fail, someone will say "ooh! you smell good!" wherever I go. It's a good fragrance for when you need a boost. LOVE.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this fragrance - its so fresh and summery! I bought it on sale in TJ Max (I think) and it was about $18. This is my favorite from Salvatore Ferragamo. My mom loves it too.
Note: My mom just told me how much she loves Lanvin Eclat perfume (she had a tester in store). I told her it smells the same as SF - Incanto Shine, and she agreed.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by polkadotxo994

I LOVE this perfume- I love the warm peachy sensual scent it has. So nice!! The bottle is SOOO cute too. the only con is that I got a one ounce bottle for $43 at Ulta so its a bit pricey