September 23, 2014 | 1541 users online

Eyeliner - Jemma Kidd Makeup School - Define Stay-Put Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 2:53:00 AM More reviews by AwsElle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Other

I have this eyeliner in the colours vintage gold (antique gold colour, as would be expected from the name) and sedona (a warm coppery/red brown, also as to be expected from the name). I had been looking for an alternative to Powersurge by Mac, which I like using on my waterline but would often find it smudging very early on in the day. I managed to buy these from Hautelook for $11 Canadian, which I think is a steal considering it is 15 (about $24 Canadian)! Vintage Gold is now the only eyeliner that I use on my waterline - the consistency is very creamy yet it really lives up its name of "stay-put eyeliner), as it does not budge at all throughout the day/night! Sedona is the same in terms of longevity and texture but I don't find the colour as easy to work with - it can end up looking a bit too warm and coppery on the waterline but it does look quite nice when smudge alone the upper lash line. I love this eyeliner so much that the next time Jemma Kidd was on Hautelook, I ended up purchasing 3 more in Vintage Gold, just to make sure I would never be without it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2012 9:32:00 PM More reviews by annieneild

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in 2 colors - Sedona and Kingfisher. I really like the Kingfisher - a shimmery green color. I'm not so fond of the Sedona, which is a brown with glitter. For both eyeliners, the color is long-lasting and non-migrating. However, the glitter in the Sedona eventually made its way all over my face. I'd buy the Kingfisher again, but not the Sedona,

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 12:00:00 PM More reviews by MaddieEvans

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this liner. I have this weird thing where no matter what, when I wear pencil liner it always smudges on one eye and makes this phantom ghost line on my eyelid, but this actually stays put all day and doesn't travel up my eye. I have the "pitch" shade, which is a really rich black. I bought it from ebeauty.ca for $22 and I will definitely buy it again because it's the only liner that works for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 5:06:00 PM More reviews by AMCW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A superb liner that does what it says and stays put.
... I'm addicted to the Brick shade - it's perfect for a daytime dark-eyed look.
The pencil is very soft and because I really like the product I'm finding that I'm re-sharpening a lot quicker than usual.
This is fast becoming one of my make-up must haves; I'll definitely be re-purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by fflor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this eyeliner and this is the only pencil eyeliner i use now! It's creamy so it's very easy to apply onto the eyes but yet it stays on (even on waterline). It does not smudge or takes much longer to smudge (in extremely hot and humid weather) so i love using this on my water line or when i tight-line my eyes. I tried the Dior one, but it smudges within 5 mins, so go get this if you need a new eyeliner! Also, they have many different colors for you to choose.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2009 1:03:00 PM More reviews by pquiles

I needed a new liner that stayed put and didn't fleck off or fade into my eyes during the day. I went to Target and the I-conic Eyes Pencil Liner caught my attention due to the ingriedients and the claims made on the advertisement and packaging. Got it in blackest black color and was really excited to use it. Unfortunately--- it was a BIG let down! It had a wonderful consistency going on, but after about 1.5 hours the color started smearing and gravitating towards the outer ends of my eyes. By the 4th hour it looked a HOT Mess. Have to keep checking the mirror and cleaning it up so I didn't look like I had a meltdown.
The second day I applied powder to give the lining staying power; but, it was to no avail. I got the same results. The sharpener isn't the greatest as it doesn't give a clean pointed edge when sharpened. I really wanted this to work because I love the intensity of the color when first applied, I will NOT purchase again. I'll finish this one because I paid a whopping $14 for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2009 11:37:00 PM More reviews by bkk004

This review is for Jemma Kidd Makeup School Define Stay-Put Eyeliner, not the Jemma Kidd brand sold at Target. This is my favorite HG pencil eyeliner. I got 04 kingfisher (olive) and 05 peacock (dark purple). Peacock is my absolute favorite. They both have a slight shimmer but not sparkly or glittery. The eyeliner has a creamy consistency and does not tug. Also, as the name indicates, it stays put and does not smudge. The other end of the pencil has a sponge tip for smudging, but I don't use it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2009 5:39:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nothing special. Picked this up at Target for around $14 and its just a liner. At Target its called the I-conic Eyes Pencil Liner. It was soft but smudged everywhere after 5 hours and fades. Hate that in a liner. would not repurchase. GOt the taupe rock color called Rock Chic. PRetty taupe but hate that it doesnt last.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2008 9:53:00 AM More reviews by tortoiseshellcat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a bit on the fence with this one-I've given a 4 and would re-purchase because it is definitely the best pencil liner I've tried but I still don't think it stays put all day. However I'm wondering if this is because I went for the gunmetal grey shade rather than the blackest shade-was torn between the two, chose the grey as I thought black may be a bit harsh and the two were close in colour but now I'm wondering if the black (pitch) would have been a better buy as it gets good reviews for its durability. 9 isn't bad for a decent eyeliner but I do have to keep sharpening as it is so soft so it probably won't last me that long. Also as I only use under the lower lid (I always use liquid on the upper lid) I'm hestitant about buying the other shade yet. Am waiting to get a Boots discount voucher!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2008 2:25:00 PM More reviews by nadinemuir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this eyeliner as I had a 5 voucher for Jemma Kid and was surprised by how good it is. It's as good as UD 24/7 I think and more product too. Lovely if you press pigment on top also. Would definately recommend