October 26, 2014 | 1583 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Smackers--Berry Peach

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by KIMLYNNE

I Love, Love, Love Lip Smackers-Berry Peach! It leaves a beautiful pink tint to my lips that is not overpowering at all. It also conditions and leaves a hint of shine. I used to be able to buy this specific color at Walmart but I cannot find it anymore :-( I have tried so many other Lip Smacker's in different "flavors" and IT IS NO COMPARISON TO THE ALMIGHTY BERRY PEACH. If anyone can tell me where I can find this locally it would be very much appreciated. I have tried Walgreens, Walmart (No longer sells Berry Peach), and Target. What must a girl do to find their HG BERRY PEACH?! No really?! I have tried so any other "Lip Glosses" ranging from the more expensive brands such as Estee' Lauder, Elizabeth Arden, and Bare Essentials. Although the other brands offer beautiful color they just don't compare to Berry Peach Lip Smackers. The smoothness that it offers as it glides over your lips, the conditioning it offers, and the "slight sheen" and with the hint of pink (almost natural) color. The last time I went to Walmart I know I bought at least 13 of these. Now, I'm on my last tube. I truly need help :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2011 6:56:00 PM More reviews by Cherly57

OMG!! My HG lip product!! This lip smacker is amazing and I can't rave about it enough! On my olive skin tone, it leaves a noticeably pink tint that doesn't look too made up for school. This product not only provides a gorgeous tint to your lips but it is extremely moisturizing for me. Unlike other lip products, my lips are actually supple and moist even after a couple of hours. The scent is soooo good. Unlike some other lip smackers, this doesn't smell artificial and it actually smells like berries. Overall, I would recommend this to anybody and I probably have 6 of these lying around my house to apply whenever I need it. If you want a pink tint on your lip that doesn't look too made up, then this is the product for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2010 5:17:00 PM More reviews by shannondarlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This stuff smells amazing! It gives your lips a really pretty flush of color that I think would look great on any skintone. I get so many compliments when I wear this. The price is excellent & its very widely availible.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2010 10:59:00 PM More reviews by SweetNSpicy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of my top 5 favorite Lip Smackers ever!

The smell is SO delicious! And it tastes so good.. not too overpowering either..
My boyfriend loves it as well ;-)

The color is fantastic! It gives your lips a sheer "just ate some berries" look. Would go with any skin type. I'm super pale, and it even compliments me ;-)

The smell is so fantastic though. You must try it for yourself!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2009 1:04:00 AM More reviews by tuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I too remember Raspberry Peach Swirl fondly. I saw this and snatched it up in a great combo pack that included; Bubble Gum LipSmacker, Berry Peach LipSmacker, Squeezy Strawberry Limeade, Liquid Smacker in Blue Raspberry, Jumbo Cotton Candy Lipsmacker and lastly, Berry Peach LipSmacker. It smells exactly like RPS. Great tint and subtle shine. Love this stuff - so cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2009 10:59:00 PM More reviews by they

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This color seems to be more saturated than other Lip Smackers. Such a pretty, slightly peachy pink that's easy and just right for summer. I've found this only at Wal-Mart and online.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2009 12:21:00 AM More reviews by MakeupJane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Awesome! Great peachy scent and adds a pretty pink tint to my lips. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2009 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Hithereeverybody

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow, who would think such a cheapie would turn out to be such a fabbie?! Love the smell, the texture, the glossiness, the tint it adds to my lips, the way it saves me a step (cuz I can use lip liner and this rather than lipliner, lip moisturizer, and then lipgloss for color), is most convenient to use, and I feel less obvious applying a Lip Smacker in front of other people than pulling out a lipgloss or lipstick. My newest addiction.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2009 1:45:00 AM More reviews by johbanana

What more can i say? I absolutely love this! It gives off a pretty tint on the lips and smells delicious.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2008 2:55:00 PM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I remembered the old Raspberry Peach Smackers Swirl Gloss favorably, so I just had to grab this one. It has that same yummy peach fuzz scent with a hint of indeterminate berry. This is a very tinted gloss - sort of a bright rose/very muted fuchsia. This was an impulse purchase packaged with a Melon Punch Sun Smacker, Strawberry Grapefruit Liquid Lip Smacker, and a small bottle of pearly hot pink nail polish.