Bonne Bell Lip Smackers--Berry Peach

4.9

Love the Berry Peach ! The scent is awesome and leaves a very nice sheen on lips- this scent is so awesome w/out being overpowering; I find the scent unique. IMO, it is a perfect blend of sweet and tart w/ out the plastic like scent.

on 7/15/2014 7:08:00 PM

I Love, Love, Love Lip Smackers-Berry Peach! It leaves a beautiful pink tint to my lips that is not overpowering at all. It also conditions and leaves a hint of shine. I used to be able to buy this specific color at Walmart but I cannot find it anymore :-( I have tried so many other Lip Smacker's in different "flavors" and IT IS NO COMPARISON TO THE ALMIGHTY BERRY PEACH. If anyone can tell me where I can find this locally it would be very much appreciated. I have tried Walgreens, Walmart (No longer sells Berry Peach), and Target. What must a girl do to find their HG BERRY PEACH?! No really?! I have tried so any other "Lip Glosses" ranging from the more expensive brands such as Estee' Lauder, Elizabeth Arden, and Bare Essentials. Although the other brands offer beautiful color they just don't compare to Berry Peach Lip Smackers. The smoothness that it offers as it glides over your lips, the conditioning it offers, and the "slight sheen" and with the hint of pink (almost natural) color. The last time I went to Walmart I know I bought at least 13 of these. Now, I'm on my last tube. I truly need help :-)

on 11/22/2011 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

OMG!! My HG lip product!! This lip smacker is amazing and I can't rave about it enough! On my olive skin tone, it leaves a noticeably pink tint that doesn't look too made up for school. This product not only provides a gorgeous tint to your lips but it is extremely moisturizing for me. Unlike other lip products, my lips are actually supple and moist even after a couple of hours. The scent is soooo good. Unlike some other lip smackers, this doesn't smell artificial and it actually smells like berries. Overall, I would recommend this to anybody and I probably have 6 of these lying around my house to apply whenever I need it. If you want a pink tint on your lip that doesn't look too made up, then this is the product for you.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This stuff smells amazing! It gives your lips a really pretty flush of color that I think would look great on any skintone. I get so many compliments when I wear this. The price is excellent & its very widely availible.

on 4/9/2010 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

One of my top 5 favorite Lip Smackers ever!

The smell is SO delicious! And it tastes so good.. not too overpowering either..
My boyfriend loves it as well ;-)

The color is fantastic! It gives your lips a sheer "just ate some berries" look. Would go with any skin type. I'm super pale, and it even compliments me ;-)

The smell is so fantastic though. You must try it for yourself!

on 11/21/2009 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I too remember Raspberry Peach Swirl fondly. I saw this and snatched it up in a great combo pack that included; Bubble Gum LipSmacker, Berry Peach LipSmacker, Squeezy Strawberry Limeade, Liquid Smacker in Blue Raspberry, Jumbo Cotton Candy Lipsmacker and lastly, Berry Peach LipSmacker. It smells exactly like RPS. Great tint and subtle shine. Love this stuff - so cheap!

on 6/13/2009 10:59:00 PM

This color seems to be more saturated than other Lip Smackers. Such a pretty, slightly peachy pink that's easy and just right for summer. I've found this only at Wal-Mart and online.

on 6/10/2009 12:21:00 AM

Awesome! Great peachy scent and adds a pretty pink tint to my lips. Love!

Wow, who would think such a cheapie would turn out to be such a fabbie?! Love the smell, the texture, the glossiness, the tint it adds to my lips, the way it saves me a step (cuz I can use lip liner and this rather than lipliner, lip moisturizer, and then lipgloss for color), is most convenient to use, and I feel less obvious applying a Lip Smacker in front of other people than pulling out a lipgloss or lipstick. My newest addiction.

on 1/18/2009 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

What more can i say? I absolutely love this! It gives off a pretty tint on the lips and smells delicious.

Recommended for Medium Skin