November 29, 2014 | 1726 users online

Lipstick - Christian Dior - Rouge Dior - Pink Suspense - 445

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2007 2:13:00 PM More reviews by abfabjeanius

The texture of these lippies is amazing... very similar to Chanel's Rouge Allure, but better! It is lightweight on the lips - almost a gel-like texture - very smooth, and very pigmented. It's also quite long-lasting without drying out the lips (which makes it better than Rouge Allure, which has a tendency to dry out my lips.)

This color is a mid-toned mauvey pink with a pearl finish. It's a very nice pink, good for the office and every day. Compared to my MAC Sharp Beige lippie, it is a bit cooler. It goes well with my MAC Beurre lip liner. To warm up the color a little bit and to add more shine and even more dimension, I will sometimes apply Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in Hologram Coral (#333) on top.

This lippie is not as strongly scented as some of the older Dior lippies, and I love the case (rectangular navy blue plastic that is textured and has shiny chrome trim).

If I ever use this up, I will repurchase.

For reference, I am MAC NC25/Stila 30 Watts/LM Nude with dark hair and eyes. continued >>