April 20, 2014 | 1639 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Very Voluptuous Lip Plumper - Bare

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Bunnieskat

Love the smell and it lasts super long

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by Elle_B

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this product a lot. It makes my lips tingle and turn a rosy color. I think "plumper" is an exaggeration in general for these types of products. What this does though, is give me smoother, slightly fuller, youthful looking lips. The effects last at least a few hours. I used to like Lip Freeze 24/7, but it's becoming harder to find (esp. the clear). The Victoria's Secret plumper is comparable and half the price of LF 24/7. Very happy to have discovered this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 4:40:00 AM More reviews by amyhervey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Absolutely love love love this product. Bought it from VA and had it sent to me by a friend, it really did the job of 'plumping' well and you can immediately see and feel the effect. I believe it works by stimulating blood to the lips (which is the tingling sensation) and thereafter leaves the lips feeling full and voluptuous. I am going to the States in Nov and will stock up on this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2011 11:10:00 AM More reviews by kiraty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've bought this twice - I have one in Bare and one in a pink color. It does give that fun tingle, and plumps a little. My main complaint is how thick and sticky it is - it feels like tar on your lips!!!

Note: A lot of more recent posters are saying it ISN'T thick and sticky. I bought my a few years ago, so they may have changed their formula since then. Both of mine definitely felt NASTY on my lips, but with a very light hand were ok.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2011 12:42:00 AM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Grey

My favorite lip gloss ever!
It makes my lips look fuller and enhances the natural color. I get a lot of little lines in my lips and this works instantly with a slight burning feel and makes them fuller and smoothes out all the little fine lines after they becoming fuller. I already have big lips I use this to make them even bigger lol and smooth out the fine lines. I have this in bare and I love that it just enhances the natural lip color and it looks so VS sexy like the models. It is a bit expensive I believe 22$ or so. This is one of the few things I can have on my lips that my bf doesn't mind. It doesn't taste nasty,it's slightly sweet and not to overly sticky and thick like some glosses,so it is kissable approved* The only things I would say that can be improved is first the packaging is a little to bulky in a big metal tube ,second you cant see how much you have left or know when you are going to run out ,and also it plumps great but for not that long and would like if they could make it stronger. But overall I am very happy that this it least works! I will probaly try the extreme one that is a step up from this one. My bf said this is his favorite on my lips so that means allot to me :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2011 12:15:00 PM More reviews by LandersPistol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought my first tube, misplaced it and bought another one immediately.
I can't say that it does much for plumping my lips, but I like the initial tingle. I also love the sweet smell it has to it. I have it in the Bare shade. I love to put on my Lancome Color Design lipstick in Pale Lip and slather this stuff on top... it gives me the perfect sexy wet lip look.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2010 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Iveriniel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this. I actually bought it a few months ago and used it once and then lost it while moving. I recently found it (fell under the seat of my car) and was really excited to have it back. I've used it a few times this past week and I like the color for me--a very light pink that is very wet looking. It feels very moisturizing and seems to last about an hour before it starts to dry up a bit. When it wears away, it leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth. As for plumping, it does tingle, but not very much. The glossiness of it makes your lips look plumped, but I don't think it plumps them up like other lip plumpers out there. I thought it was a bit pricey for a lip gloss and I agonized over buying it for a while but I think I am glad that I did. If I had a larger income, I would probably buy this again. I still like the Sexy MotherPucker lip gloss better, though, and that is a lot cheaper and it lasts a little longer on me, too.

I agree with one of the other reviewers who mentioned that the brush gets messed up. I've used it maybe 6-7 times total so far and it is starting to look a bit splayed. The product has also stained the white bristles of the brush a light bubblegum pink color, even though it comes out of the tube clear.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2010 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Isabellasmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have found my new favorite lip gloss. I got the light pink shade. I feel the tingle and there isn't a taste like some of the other lip plumper stuff out there. I had one lip plumper that had a minty taste with a major sting and didn't even work. this product works to make your lips look pouty not poofy and it wont increase your lip size but it sure does make your lips smooth and shiny but not to shiny.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2010 2:49:00 AM More reviews by ChristieK23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this for this past Christmas, I got it in the light pink shade and I liked how it adjusts it's shade depending on who puts it on. The first time I tried it, it had a nice sting to it and plumped my lips a little but I just feel like it's worn off now that I've been using it a few times a week.

Pros: It's not too pricy as far as lip plumping glosses go, it's not super sticky which I love, it has a nice shade, it's got a nice gloss to it and doesn't make you look stupid like some glosses can do. There's a lot of product in the packaging.

Cons: I don't feel that it plumps my lips as well as it did when I first tried it. There's so much product in the tube that I feel that I'll find something I like better/want to try before I finish it I had to click it around like 30 times before the first use and it's sorta easy to get to much out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2009 1:47:00 AM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this. Its not like going to give you Angelina lips if you have little or nothing going on in the lip department anyway but it does give a tiny bit of puffiness, helped out by how juicy and slick this plumper looks on....And I adore the smell, kinda like cotton candy and something I cant put my finger on. I think this is discontinued now, as I got it on sale at a VS make up sale but Its really nice if you can find it. I went thru my sample pretty fast and am now working on my fullsized currently. Oh, the only bad thing is the brush splays really badly.